Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Ljubljana's trial

Go down 
+3
ACH0225
MercurySteam
Ivan2006
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Ljubljana's trial Empty
PostSubject: Ljubljana's trial   Ljubljana's trial Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:31 am

Ljub seems has violated rule 2 (No deliberately seriously antagonizing other forum users.) by claiming being a brony is 'just wrong' and requires 'hormonic disorder' while being well aware that a significant ammount of Forum users are bronies as well as making other, more minor insults/claims.
As far as I understand it, LJS deleted the thread where this happened, so moderators are to look in the basket for evidence.
I know those rules are outdated, but they´re the only ones we have now, so they propably apply.
However, I have forgotten what the consequence of '2 points' is, so I leave the decision of the consequence to the moderators.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

Ljubljana's trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljubljana's trial   Ljubljana's trial Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 am

Seconded
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Ljubljana's trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljubljana's trial   Ljubljana's trial Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am

This isn't a democracy; only moderators can call trials.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Ljubljana's trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljubljana's trial   Ljubljana's trial Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:07 am

Not at all ACH, anyone who feels that he was offended somehow can ask a mod to take an action. If the mod finds it appropriate he can carry out such action, if that person is still not satisfied he can appeal to the court and request a judge to review the case. As we don't have judges here and as far as I remember LJS is a judge on the new forum he will review your case and if he deems an action is necessary he will tell the mod to carry out an action , his decision is final.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Ljubljana's trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljubljana's trial   Ljubljana's trial Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:14 am

Ok, cool. I'm going to be watching for the slightest offensive content and suggestive material. If I even see one hint of any offensive stuff I'll report it.

This is why Citizen's arrest is a terrible idea.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Ljubljana's trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljubljana's trial   Ljubljana's trial Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:17 am

Don't worry, the fact you just reported some offense doesn't mean an action will be carried out.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Ljubljana's trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljubljana's trial   Ljubljana's trial Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:54 am

Proper procedure here would have been to PM a moderator with that post, not start a thread here about it. This is the Court of Appeals; it's where you appeal stuff. There's a reason Members can't post in the Futurecraft Courts section. I'm going to move this to its proper place when I'm done writing.

No-one here can look in the basket. Only Shiva could do that, which is another reason we need to move to the new forum. I think we all saw the stuff, though, so it shouldn't matter. I don't think it's deserving of Seriously Antagonizing. Maybe Antagonizing. I'm not gonna call it either way without another Moderator's input.

EDIT:
[49:02:25 03/09/13] ACH0225 : Ljubljana go choke yourself in a burlap ace filled with shit
[49:02:34 03/09/13] ACH0225 : Sack

Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Ljubljana's trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljubljana's trial   Ljubljana's trial Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:12 pm

That's too funny an insult for me to be seriously offended.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Ljubljana's trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljubljana's trial   Ljubljana's trial Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:19 pm

As acting judge I've considered the evidence, and as others have pointed out, he hasn't been explicitly targeting you throughout multiple threads, and thus does not fall under the purview of 'antagonization'. If anything, you (as in bronies) are the one(s) in error, as Llubaja acted only in response to a blatant disregard of what he/she did/didn't want in their thread.

Case closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ljubljana's trial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ljubljana's trial   Ljubljana's trial Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ljubljana's trial
Page 1 of 1