Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 

Lathemele (REBOOTED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:39 pm

The scholl still is there,so i am ok. I was just talking about elements and such.
ALSO,,regarding AvataR: The Last Airbender,you could add advanced elements.

Earth: Lava and Metal
Ice: Water and Blood
Eletricity or fire : Fire can learn eletricity and eletricity can learn fire.
Air: Soundwaves and vapors.

Energy "bending" : Manipulation of mental [Psyenergy] or body [Chi] energy to make things. This create a new category of mages based on mind or good warriors that can cast a "body" magic,creating powerfull punchs and so on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:03 pm

And i am having problems with my current character [Malistaire]
So i will make another,so i can alternate between the two because i am not feeling well playing as a master necromage that study death to have his wife back.

Name: Yivil Windwalker

Race: Elf

Magic (if applicable): Life and Earth
Skills: Master Archer,can pass unseen with magic or hability.Skilled with Djiin,a small blade [Think a Tonfa,but with blades attached] and normal swords. Agile.

City (Home City): Unknown

Starting Location: Small shack on Oriun Forest

Theme Song (optional):

BACKSTORY : Yivil is a child of the forest. What that means? Means that itself is one of the guardians of the elfic culture from the day that was born. Over his years,it learned the culture,the history and is one of the living guardians of the Eladrin,a elfic city hidden beneath a deep dark forest of Umur [Find a place to put it on map,maybe near Antioch,its deserted now]

While no human had put his feet on that place,it was a sacrilege to kill a mortal : Elfs on their longevity treat life as something holy.One day,a wanderer called William entered their realm and the elfs welcomed him,however,assecured him to mantain secret. The Mortals cannot be trusted,with a army invading and burning the forest. The elves did not defend themselves and then were killed. But not Yivil. With a deep sense of vegeance,he killed hundreds of soldiers,in a way that only the infantry that survived said : "A Clash of Blades between a shadow and a army". Yivil now trying to forget his past,lives a peaceful life in Oriun Forest,sometimes helping the new students of the Ravenwood Academy.

RAVENWOOD CITY EXPLANATION : Ravenwood is a great city on the center of the Oriun Forest. One time it was the center of the magic community [Today the title belongs to Antioch], is still big. The major features of the city is the Ravenwood academy,a ideal starting place to young wizards and famous for the good education and knowledge on magical arts. The Akashic Library,were knowledge is stored in hundreds of books. The city makes his economy selling wood [They plant and grow trees with magic,mantaining and protecting the forest] and mainly crafting wood artesanate.

Spoiler:

Yivil drawing [Not Mine]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Anyone mind if I join in? I've never really done forum RPs but I've played a few Tabletop RPGs. Also, can I have a third character?

Name: Yelkin Bloodsinger

Race: Ork

Occupation: Seeking revenge for the destruction of his people, he has a long term plan for this.

No magic

City (Home City): Grash-kan, an orc settlement/city in the Corr mountains. Itwas  once home to the mighty Bloodsinger clan, but was sacked and the Bloodsingers dispersed by the Marrowgroans many years ago.

Starting Location: See attached picture, on his way to Krad Farkur/that area for Glorious Battle with the Undead.
Spoiler:

Theme Song (optional):
Spoiler:

Second character:

Name: Gurgoth Bloodsinger, younger brother and follower of Yelkin. Same as above, but he uses Earth Magic(badly).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Adding this as my characters there tune:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:07 pm

*Yivil was on the middle of the forest,with his recurve bow aimed at a trap.A Bunny,calmly approached the bait,smelling it at first but soon a arrow,coming fast as the wind itself hit the bunny,making him fall on the ground. Yivil approach the bunny,removing his arrow [Made of wood without a metal point,however the wood is more hard because of a fire treatment]

- Here...i am sorry but i need to eat. Soon your energy will come back to nature. Rest well...

*He finishes the bunny with his dagger,holding him by the legs and walking with him to his shack at the middle of the forest. The place was not made for luxury,but very rustic. Made of wood and stone in the base,the house was confortable and warm at least on winter. Leaving the bunny on the floor,he soon got his double flute,sitting on a chair outside of the shack and began to play it,maybe to contact the spirits of the fallen or just for feel the forest as it should be*

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightspeed
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:37 pm

DO NOT DIE MOTHERFUCKER

I WANT A MAGE RPG AND I WANT IT NOW!!

PLAY IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Nyx looked down at the orc as she herd the town guards walks by, they didn't even stop to look around as they saw nothing wrong. By the time the orc woke up the guards were long gone. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around.
He looked up at Nyx and muttered the word "Hello."
Nyx looked down at him "Hey there. You going to try and kill me now?"
"I'll think about it," he responded.
He inched himself out from under the stairs while Nyx just crawled out and stood up.
"Little help?" He said reaching an arm up.
She reached down with both hands to pull him up but he grasped both of them with his own and pulled her  down to the floor.
"Your a very weak and small girl," he said freezing her hands together. He got up and put Nyx on her feet.
"Alright what do you want?" She asked.
"Someones got a price on you, dead or alive, but I get more with you alive."
"How much?"
"500 gold. Why?"
"I can pay that off! Even more!"
"Like you have the money now?"
"Yes, release me and I'll give it to you!"
"I don't think so, you would just run away, tell me where to money is and then I'll let you go."
"No way! You will take the money and still turn me in."
"Well, it appears your in a no win situation." A wisp of water wrapped around her neck. "Try anything funny and your dead." The spell held and acted as a leash keeping them together. When he wasn't looking Nyx bent down to her hands and performed a quick fire breath spell freeing her hands. She hit him with a weaker lightning spell this time, causing him to fall to the ground but not knocking him out.
"Ok! I'm done playing games! It's clear I can beat you now so give up!" She reached into her bag and pulled out a pouch 500 coins.
"Here!" She dropped all of them by his head. "Happy now?"
He looked up at her. "Fine..." He scooped the coins and got up.
"Actually..." She reached into the pouch and took ten coins.
"Wait what was that about?" He said.
"Remember that fish earlier, that cost 10 coins, you owe me a new one. And have a nice day."
She shot another bolt of lightning at him, causing him to collapse in a heap. She proceeded to run away to the docks

Last edited by Luna on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:40 pm

OOC: Y U NO add Antioch? Fine, it isn't Ethaland, but still!

Otherwise my character doesn't work at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Jack was reading a book on Stone magic in his small house when someone knocked on his door.
"Yes!" Jack called out closing the book.
"It is me Master."
Jack looked out the door to see a Shade named James Nitin.
"It is done."
"Good."
"Your orders Master?"
"Find this Sherydan Banhammer. Shadow him find out what he's doing. Go."
"Yes Master." Said the Shade as he left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Yelkin remembered the day he left his beloved homeland, the day the cursed marrowgroans destroyed his tribe, the pride of his race. He remembered killing gremlin after gremlin, the feel of their frail bodies crumpling under his warhammer. He remembered finally breaking their attack, only to find his village burnt by a second force of raiders and his tribe gone forever. He would not lay down and die, though. He had a plan to regain his honor and to build the most powerful clan in the history of the orks. He would attack the marrowgroans, and not make the mistake of leaving any of them alive, even if it cost him his life. But before that could happen, he must travel to the land of the dead ones to find his honour in the glorious baptism of battle.

While Yelkin was lost in reflection, his brother asked, "How much longer until this desert ends, Klanmaster?"

He answered, "You know we have many miles(OOC: I assume, I didn't see a key on the map) to travel, our journey is just begun."

His brother replies with a grumble, and continued to trudge along, occasionally raising crude blocks of stone from the ground, in order to practice his admittedly abysmal earth-magic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:23 pm

I apologize for my absence, I've been rather busy with things. I should be, for the most part, free this weekend. I will be sure to address any errors or complications in this RP and add anything that need be added.

Regards,

Mercury Steam and Catsonmeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:38 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joel
Marine
Marine

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:41 pm

MercurySteam wrote:
I apologize for my absence, I've been rather busy with things. I should be, for the most part, free this weekend. I will be sure to address any errors or complications in this RP and add anything that need be added.

Regards,

MercurySteam wrote:
Regards,

MercurySteam wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:
and
What the bagel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 pm

MercurySteam wrote:

Regards,

Why are there so many shared accounts here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Ljubljana wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:

Regards,

Noted, I'll tell Oxford that so many means two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Luna wrote:
Ljubljana wrote:
MercurySteam wrote:

Regards,

Noted, I'll tell Oxford that so many means two.
My last super-secret-hacker-website didn't have any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:20 pm

This account is now shared by Tiel and his girlfriend Kendra.

We have three now, which makes it super so many.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Comrade Tiel wrote:

Comrade Tiel wrote:
Tiel and his girlfriend Kendra.
Comrade Tiel wrote:
girlfriend

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Ljubljana wrote:
Comrade Tiel wrote:

Comrade Tiel wrote:
Comrade Tiel wrote:
girlfriend

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ljubljana

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Comrade Tiel wrote:
Ljubljana wrote:
Comrade Tiel wrote:

Comrade Tiel wrote:
Comrade Tiel wrote:
girlfriend

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:07 am

OOC: Okay, what the fuck is going on in here? Mercury Steam is my girlfriend, catsonmeth is me. she changed my name last she was on (she is very seldom online), and I kept it because... It's just better than catsonmeth. Also she'd hit me for making her change it again...

LS (@the posts you made about the specific elements), there are subsets of each of the Magics, which I will list and describe in the OP when I have the time and motivation. They'll all have a general set, which contains bits of each specific subset. So far I have:
Dark: Oblivion, Shadow, Necromancy
Light: Life, Illumination
Water: Ice, Current
Air: Storm, Wind
Dynaad: Lightning, Fire, Force
Earthen: Stone, Animating technologies (something that sounds better), other stuff

Until I have the complete list up, be creative with subsets, just try not to bend the rules too much (no overlapping of magic, no new magics, everything should fit somewhere in the existing fields).

@Fenway (I guess): I've added Antioch, it's on the foot of a mountain range, north of the middle of the island (the east side of Ethaland is forbidden to most, due to the extreme dangers and vast wells of light power). I'll post the map as soon as I finish the terrain details and names.

YAY BIC!:
Bejin ran his hand along the weathered blue-black planks of Iceclad's low-lying gundeck as he made his way to a mooring bollard of the dock, where the ship's bowline was anchored. Here, his first mate, a vicious, gold-green-tint skinned full-Elf named Yhivil stood, talking with the dockmaster, the scar that stretched from her eyebrow to her jawline rippled under a patch as she spoke. The glass eye in the center of the patch swiveled toward Makar as he approached. She nodded to him, but continued her conversation.

"The contract was fifty Laht per head, a hundred for each alive, and a thousand for the captain." She said. Bejin stood on the opposite side of the bollard, observing the negotiations.

Slightly annoyed, the dockmaster replied, "Yes, but that stood only for those you loaded onto your ship, not those that were delivered on the Dekarshun."

"It called for bodies and persons to be delivered to this dock."

"Aboard a vessel owned by the signatory, Bejin Makar." The master motioned in Bejin's general direction.

Yhivil unfolded another portion of the document and pointed to a paragraph. "'All spoils shall become the possession of the owner of the hunter ship, Iceclad, Captain Bejin Markar, after the primary target (Captain Gh'Har) is killed or captured.' That makes the Dekarshun Captain Makar's boat, which means we should receive fully the fifty-a-body."

The dockmaster paused and read through the contract. "Ah, but here it says that the Dekarshun was meant to be sunk before any payment can be given."

"'Sustain damage adequate to sink the craft,' And it did. It's got two holes in its nose. Only saved it with some icework and quick patching after we took it."

The dockmaster called a hand over and ordered him to fetch the money and sighed. "Well, fine. I'll give you the full fifty a body. Don't expect your next job to be so... Profitable."

With that, he left, leaving the Captain and Yhivil standing around the mooring. She walked around to Bejin, who had his arms crossed on his back staring at the ship, and leaned on the bowline.

"The harbormaster's not usually that difficult, is he?" She said, her false eye glowing a pale green.

Makar dismissed her question with a wave. "Only with payment, and usually when he has a few high-paying jobs lined up. He'll have to pay you quite a bit in the next few months."

"Pay me? This really was your last voyage?"

"I think I've taught you well enough. You can handle her on your own." He produced a document from a coat pocket. "She's yours now, Yhivil."

Yhivil reached for the document, but her fingers hovered over the paper. "What about your share?"

"Store it in the usual place. Whatever you get out of the Dekarshun, put half in a 'Corr vault if you can get a messenger to the city.

She nodded and took the Certificate of Ownership.

"I don't need to tell you how much she means to me. Take good care of her, Captain."

He looked back up to the Iceclad and began singing an old seafarer's verse.

We of few, who take to sea,
And from it, fortunes gain,
By breeze, by wind, by tempest's howl,
we leave our loves, our lives, our souls,
adrift among the icy cold
and sail to waters, free.
Our eyes, they wonder yon hor-
izon.

He began to walk toward Naren, with his back toward Yhivil and her ship. She called the last line of the poem out to him, "Never, never looking back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:44 am

MercurySteam wrote:
OOC: Okay, what the fuck is going on in here? Mercury Steam is my girlfriend, catsonmeth is me. she changed my name last she was on (she is very seldom online), and I kept it because... It's just better than catsonmeth. Also she'd hit me for making her change it again...

LS (@the posts you made about the specific elements), there are subsets of each of the Magics, which I will list and describe in the OP when I have the time and motivation. They'll all have a general set, which contains bits of each specific subset. So far I have:
Dark: Oblivion, Shadow, Necromancy
Light: Life, Illumination
Water: Ice, Current
Air: Storm, Wind
Dynaad: Lightning, Fire, Force
Earthen: Stone, Animating technologies (something that sounds better), other stuff

Until I have the complete list up, be creative with subsets, just try not to bend the rules too much (no overlapping of magic, no new magics, everything should fit somewhere in the existing fields).

@Fenway (I guess): I've added Antioch, it's on the foot of a mountain range, north of the middle of the island (the east side of Ethaland is forbidden to most, due to the extreme dangers and vast wells of light power). I'll post the map as soon as I finish the terrain details and names.

YAY BIC!:
Bejin ran his hand along the weathered blue-black planks of Iceclad's low-lying gundeck as he made his way to a mooring bollard of the dock, where the ship's bowline was anchored. Here, his first mate, a vicious, gold-green-tint skinned full-Elf named Yhivil stood, talking with the dockmaster, the scar that stretched from her eyebrow to her jawline rippled under a patch as she spoke. The glass eye in the center of the patch swiveled toward Makar as he approached. She nodded to him, but continued her conversation.

"The contract was fifty Laht per head, a hundred for each alive, and a thousand for the captain." She said. Bejin stood on the opposite side of the bollard, observing the negotiations.

Slightly annoyed, the dockmaster replied, "Yes, but that stood only for those you loaded onto your ship, not those that were delivered on the Dekarshun."

"It called for bodies and persons to be delivered to this dock."

"Aboard a vessel owned by the signatory, Bejin Makar." The master motioned in Bejin's general direction.

Yhivil unfolded another portion of the document and pointed to a paragraph. "'All spoils shall become the possession of the owner of the hunter ship, Iceclad, Captain Bejin Markar, after the primary target (Captain Gh'Har) is killed or captured.' That makes the Dekarshun Captain Makar's boat, which means we should receive fully the fifty-a-body."

The dockmaster paused and read through the contract. "Ah, but here it says that the Dekarshun was meant to be sunk before any payment can be given."

"'Sustain damage adequate to sink the craft,' And it did. It's got two holes in its nose. Only saved it with some icework and quick patching after we took it."

The dockmaster called a hand over and ordered him to fetch the money and sighed. "Well, fine. I'll give you the full fifty a body. Don't expect your next job to be so... Profitable."

With that, he left, leaving the Captain and Yhivil standing around the mooring. She walked around to Bejin, who had his arms crossed on his back staring at the ship, and leaned on the bowline.

"The harbormaster's not usually that difficult, is he?" She said, her false eye glowing a pale green.

Makar dismissed her question with a wave. "Only with payment, and usually when he has a few high-paying jobs lined up. He'll have to pay you quite a bit in the next few months."

"Pay me? This really was your last voyage?"

"I think I've taught you well enough. You can handle her on your own." He produced a document from a coat pocket. "She's yours now, Yhivil."

Yhivil reached for the document, but her fingers hovered over the paper. "What about your share?"

"Store it in the usual place. Whatever you get out of the Dekarshun, put half in a 'Corr vault if you can get a messenger to the city.

She nodded and took the Certificate of Ownership.

"I don't need to tell you how much she means to me. Take good care of her, Captain."

He looked back up to the Iceclad and began singing an old seafarer's verse.

We of few, who take to sea,
And from it, fortunes gain,
By breeze, by wind, by tempest's howl,
we leave our loves, our lives, our souls,
adrift among the icy cold
and sail to waters, free.
Our eyes, they wonder yon hor-
izon.

He began to walk toward Naren, with his back toward Yhivil and her ship. She called the last line of the poem out to him, "Never, never looking back."
Book. Nao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:57 am

If errybody getting places on the map, far away owl island? Owls being able to control air and fire more easily but not at the full level of hoomans?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:26 pm

srsly ACH
ACH pls
Can't you just play a not an owl for once?

BTW sorry for not responding to this yet, I still have to figure out a way to start.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:35 pm

No, I can't. I tried. That RP is dead now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lathemele (REBOOTED)   

Back to top Go down

Lathemele (REBOOTED)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Futurecraft Roleplay-
Jump to: