Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Prototype's ships MKIII

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

Prototype's ships MKIII Empty
PostSubject: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:22 pm

So I'm entering the same thing as Targareyan, but I'm going with more sci-fi, namely a huge geothermal run outpost overrun with robots.

the ship you start on:

Prototype's ships MKIII 2013_08_15_21_18_14

the BFR-9000 anti ship platform (as in it shoots down stuff in orbit), not too sure on the head.

Prototype's ships MKIII 2013_08_15_21_17_46
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:06 pm

That mech..just...I want one Smile
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:11 pm

The mech feels quite steampunky though it feels like it lacks something ...
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Spoiler: The mech is actually a Titan from Warhammer, you just don't know it yet. #Conspiracy
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Considering the only concept from warhammer I understand is "Dakka", not likely, and its an autonomous machine, not a mech, no human input whatsoever, it's just a BFR.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Natural Killer Cyborg wrote:
Considering the only concept from warhammer I understand is "Dakka", not likely, and its an autonomous machine, not a mech, no human input whatsoever, it's just a BFR.
No, the Emperor is merely working his will through you. As a soulless machine doomed to languish in the acid-filled belly of some Chaos monstrosity for all eternity, you should be honored.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Comrade Tiel wrote:
No, the Emperor is merely working his will through you. As a soulless machine doomed to languish in the acid-filled belly of some Chaos monstrosity for all eternity, you should be honored.
I serve no Emperor, apart from Master Porky
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:56 pm

HERESY
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Why would you defy our Master?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:10 am

Comrade Tiel wrote:
I serve no Emperor, apart from Master Porky
Are you sure you don´t serve an... oh, wait, I don´t have the title of emperor, silly me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prototype's ships MKIII   Prototype's ships MKIII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prototype's ships MKIII
Page 1 of 1