Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)

Go down 
+17
Commander Kobialka
Commander Error
Iv121
fr0stbyte124
Emperor_Revan
Dux Tell31
MercurySteam
Groot
Tau
ACH0225
Delta
Tiel+
MrTargareyan
Keon
Laserbilly
Joel
Caramell
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Christ on a tricycle that's awful.

Or perhaps I should say...
JEGUS
HOMESTUCK REFERENCE MASTER I AM

*crickets*

Troll-related hijinks aside, it is my opinion that Starmade is a steaming pile of horse shdecent game, though not nearly as good as KSP or Minecraft. I play it very little, mainly since I can't get multiplayer to work and none of my insidious schemes seem to affect it in any way whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:27 pm

I probs wont be able to come on the server for a couple of days; the netbook I normally play it on seems to have fried itself.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:33 am

I love this game's community. So much less idiocy than on the minecraft forums.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Bumpydoo.

Do we have a official server?
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Keon wrote:
Bumpydoo.

Do we have a official server?
There is the one I posted a couple of pages back; but its not official Smile Or run by anyone of the forums as far as I know. In any case, my dad forgot to take my mums netbook to the repair shop before we went on holiday, so its now going to be 5 weeks before I can play starmade again. D:
Back to top Go down
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:23 pm

MrTargareyan wrote:
take my mums netbook to the repair shop
Your father needs to be whacked thoroughly with a crowbar. What kind of idiot buys his wife a netbook AND bothers to spend the original price of the device to try and repair it?
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:25 pm

Tau wrote:
MrTargareyan wrote:
take my mums netbook to the repair shop
Your father needs to be whacked thoroughly with a crowbar. What kind of idiot buys his wife a netbook AND bothers to spend the original price of the device to try and repair it?
Its still under warranty Smile And my parents never got married Very Happy Its too expensive.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:39 pm

??? well that is weird ... You know everyone to their ability no need to arrive on lemos ...
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Iv121 wrote:
??? well that is weird ... You know everyone to their ability no need to arrive on lemos ...
Lemos? Smile
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Limousines , ofc spelt wrong but well NVM. I do get bored there alone but I check from time to time on that server in case Keon or someone jumps in, I know vinyl plays starmade too if you want to join we have supplies in our base to bring pretty much a dreadnaught-sized ship to that server through blueprints so it should be fairly easy to move, applies to anyone who wants.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:10 pm

If I can get my upstairs computer to run it a little better when I get back from the holiday, I might be able to come on actually, though I currently get 4-5 fps, which is weird, since it has 4gb of ram and some sort of NVIDIA graphics rather than integrated.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Saying you have some kind of nVidia graphics card and should thus get acceptable FPS is a lot like saying you're eating meat and should thus be gaining muscle, not fat. There are many types, some more beneficial (read: powerful) than others - the simple existence of one does not guarantee any specific result.

Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:21 pm

Targareyan can you hop in and give Solar an invite ? He goes there by Solar112
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Targareyan can you hop in and give Solar an invite ? He goes there by Solar112
I can do when I get back from my holiday, currently I am about 2 days driveaway from the family desktop though :/ should be able to do it in about two weeks. You might be able to do it actually Smile I thinking set you as member 1st rank
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Spoiler:

I have made a derp gun!
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:57 am

How do I do it ? And really so long you have a comp I don't think your FPS will deny you from logging in and doing it if you have a comp available ofc.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:29 am

Iv121 wrote:
How do I do it ? And really so long you have a comp I don't think your FPS will deny you from logging in and doing it if you have a comp available ofc.
I only have the comp that wont run it at all with me, everything disappears on start game; with nothing in logs or event viewer. I think you press I, click the faction tab and then click all the buttons till one gives you an option to invite people Smile
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:55 am

I think I found it however I have no permission to invite ppl.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:01 am

Iv121 wrote:
I think I found it however I have no permission to invite ppl.
Ahh crap, im not going to be anywhere near a computer that can run starmade at all for about 2 weeks unfortunately :/
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 pm

There's now a new faction on the server calling themselves "The Raiderz". Apparently they and the BumbleBuggers didn't make friends and they began to shoot them. I never seen the firepower of the BumbleBuggers but I suspect they might have just scavenged them while they were offline. The Raiderz are now at -12,0,7. They got two ships and two people at least, seem to be relatives.

Their ship designs are not too great however, during a sparring match they invited me to I completely obliterated their ship with the UTCv Fenris which is as the designation claims a 36m long corvette. That at least meant that the idea of a gunship mounting the same turrets as our base ones was a success... Anyway they say their intentions are to dominate the other factions on the server and they want an alliance in order to strengthen their positions. Something tells me they will go around and wreck havoc to the abandoned ships all over the server ... Anyway they do know where our base is (As you can see they are really close to our base actually) but in the current state they cant destroy our ships as they lack the firepower.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Iv121 wrote:
There's now a new faction on the server calling themselves "The Raiderz". Apparently they and the BumbleBuggers didn't make friends and they began to shoot them. I never seen the firepower of the BumbleBuggers but I suspect they might have just scavenged them while they were offline. The Raiderz are now at -12,0,7. They got two ships and two people at least, seem to be relatives.

Their ship designs are not too great however, during a sparring match they invited me to I completely obliterated their ship with the UTCv Fenris which is as the designation claims a 36m long corvette. That at least meant that the idea of a gunship mounting the same turrets as our base ones was a success... Anyway they say their intentions are to dominate the other factions on the server and they want an alliance in order to strengthen their positions. Something tells me they will go around and wreck havoc to the abandoned ships all over the server ... Anyway they do know where our base is (As you can see they are really close to our base actually) but in the current state they cant destroy our ships as they lack the firepower.
Ahh, uuhh lets kill them, kill them all. Very Happy

Edit:: I am drawing up plans for a ship I wil try to build when I (Eventually) get to a comp I can run starmade on properly The general idea is its a floating gun, and will kill everything within 20 seconds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Well you set the diplomatic relations status to hostile couse I can't and until then Im not that eager to fight. See from fun perspective we will just smash them with the same UTCv Fenris in their current state so it won't be much fun.

Also I remember they were talking about building a 800m  long ship ... I gently explained it will basically crash the server for which I got the qq so yup ... For now they totally lack the hull and they take me for some kind of dumbutt to sell them 5,000 black hull for 21 AstroTechnitians ... I offered them a ratio of 350 hulls per LogBook because you can't get them that easily and I think they can be quite useful for communication in between game sessions.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Well you set the diplomatic relations status to hostile couse I can't and until then Im not that eager to fight. See from fun perspective we will just smash them with the same UTCv Fenris in their current state so it won't be much fun.

Also I remember they were talking about building a 800m  long ship ... I gently explained it will basically crash the server for which I got the qq so yup ... For now they totally lack the hull and they take me for some kind of dumbutt to sell them 5,000 black hull for 21 AstroTechnitians ... I offered them a ratio of 350 hulls per LogBook because you can't get them that easily and I think they can be quite useful for communication in between game sessions.
damn it, when I get back from the holidays I really need to give you full faction admin permissions D: Given how long an 800 block long ship would take to turn, I think we could take it easily at any rate, just by manoeuvring behind it xD
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Well than we have the problem of taking out the shields of that beast, as I said the problem with starmade is that size means everything.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Meh, just ram it and everything will die anyway Very Happy
Here is the design, if you can read my handwriting. How big I make this thing depends of the final size of their ship, and with sidewards facing thrusters I should be able to make it turn like a frigate. Power lines will be fitted n around the rest of this crap.

Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 2prvdzt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)   Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starmade (Since i dont think we have a thread on this forum)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next