Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Targareyans Ship/3d model thread

Go down 
+12
The Schmetterling
Iv121
Ivan2006
Soul of Jack
Joel
MrTargareyan
Tiel+
Groot
Hierarch Fenway
Avenger_7
Laserbilly
Commander Kobialka
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Targareyans Ship/3d model thread  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Targareyans Ship/3d model thread    Targareyans Ship/3d model thread  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Iv121 wrote:
I think fighting on a ship called "Hope" is much more motivating than a one called "Murder" or something.

Maybe for you. Targ's race of bloodthirsty vampires would probably be too busy rolling around laughing at the name.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Targareyans Ship/3d model thread    Targareyans Ship/3d model thread  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:09 pm

I would rather fight on the "god of destruction" than the "hope"
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Targareyans Ship/3d model thread    Targareyans Ship/3d model thread  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Rather than "we will stand and fight for the glory of our mighty empire" being motivational lik most races for the Valyrians, they are more likely do be motivated by "our Enimies will bleed until their slow, painful death, and we will feast upon their tattered corpses!". My space vampires are a little disfunctional.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Targareyans Ship/3d model thread    Targareyans Ship/3d model thread  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:46 am

Which makes me ask - what will be your motivational speech if the enemy crushes you ? Guess I won't be able to understand these weird alien desires of yours ...

Also proto human - wise you can’t name a ship something like that simply because you will probably be thrown out of society. In here at least formally. armies exist to protect people , not murder or oppress them, officially again ...
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Targareyans Ship/3d model thread    Targareyans Ship/3d model thread  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:57 am

Iv121 wrote:
armies exist to protect people , not murder or oppress them, officially again ...
Mine do, although if anyone were to find out those hundreds weren't actually dissidents then I'd have some hell to pay, but the good folks over on Cochran II are rather good at keeping those records locked up nice and tight in their converted manufactorums.
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Targareyans Ship/3d model thread    Targareyans Ship/3d model thread  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:03 am

Iv121 wrote:
Which makes me ask - what will be your motivational speech if the enemy crushes you ?

The promise of revenge and ability to inflict unimaginable pain and torturous deaths on their enemies xD My race needs no motivation to kill people, they are murderous in nature, and Valyrians don't scream when they die, so its more fun to kill other races.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Targareyans Ship/3d model thread    Targareyans Ship/3d model thread  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Targareyans Ship/3d model thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5