Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

A sum up would be nice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naudious

A sum up would be nice Empty
PostSubject: A sum up would be nice   A sum up would be nice Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:00 pm

I found out about this project on the minecraft forums and became really interested. I looked through the forums, but it a large archive and pretty confusing, so I was wondering if someone could give me a general overview on the mods current status.

-

From what I understand, this mod is still being developed, and you can apply for a application to join the modding team. The Inter-Server travel is not yet set up, but you have started to test ships on a server, and have battled. There is not yet a open-beta for this mod, and if you want to test it, you need to apply on the forums.

-

I have no modding capabilities, so I won't even ask about joining the team, but I do have lot of experience with commanding large military units in various MMO clans/guilds, and I was wondering if you would be getting officers pre-selected before you launch the mod, (to have factions started)
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

A sum up would be nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sum up would be nice   A sum up would be nice Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:11 am

Well begin from actually going to the ACTIVE forum at FC-mod.com, I dunno where else should we put those damn announcements -.- .

Also there are no officers, wanna start a clan and become a highly ranked member there you are welcome but apart from that there are no officers. Oh and usually people won't give high ranked positions to strangers so usually it will be a good idea to stay for a while before making such proposals. Yea again we won't have officers anyway so it doesn't matter.

Anyway just like most posts on the forum this one will be locked, hope to see you at the new site.
Back to top Go down

A sum up would be nice
Page 1 of 1