Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 

Area 51 Declassification

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st

PostSubject: Re: Area 51 Declassification   Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:42 pm

Yes, we all know the inclusion of servers into the mix will lead to credit card numbers being publicly exchanged. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Area 51 Declassification   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
So you might make A51 public when there´s something to meke public?
Is that what you´re saying?
No, I'm saying there's no reason not to make it public now. There's nothing in there that's particularly interesting. It could go either way, I guess. On one hand, there's nothing cool there, so we might as well make it public. On the other hand, there's nothing cool there, so there's no good reason to make it public. I dunno. I would probably do it, at least by sorting some of the development stuff into the development section. There's no particular reason for the ban councils to become unclassified, since no-one will get anything out of reading them. Most of that stuff just needs to be deleted, I guess. With the new subforums, it's pretty useless. Meh. Could go either way. I think Area 51 is unneeded, and at this point there shouldn't be anything else put there. I think it would be OK if the stuff that was in there just stayed put, though. Area 51 is not a lively place. There's only two pages of topics, and on average only a post every few weeks. All new threads have a better place to go, so the question is whether or not Shiva should bother changing its settings. I don't think anyone will benefit either way, but people will probably be a bit happier (or possibly a bit disillusioned and depressed) with it visible, so it might as well be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Area 51 Declassification   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 pm

I know for a fact that there are files on all major forum members there. Can I see mine/ any ban councils about me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Area 51 Declassification   Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
I know for a fact that there are files on all major forum members there. Can I see mine/ any ban councils about me?
Nah man, no files on anyone in Area 51. Those are elsewhere, and will remain hidden. The ban councils in Area 51, in order of most recent first, are for Shadowcat, Alamotrooper, Tiel, Error, Vinyl, Zeonet, Tardis, CMA, Cool, Vinyl again, Kobialka, and Xanex21. As you may know, most of those never amounted to anything, and some are just alts of other members (actually, two of them were attempts to determine that rather than ban councils per-se).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Area 51 Declassification   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:42 am

Hey hey hey hey hey.
LJS wrote:

Shadowcat, Alamotrooper, Tiel, Error, Vinyl, Zeonet, Tardis, CMA, Cool, Vinyl again, Kobialka, and Xanex21

Why is Shadow, Tiel, Myself, Zeo, Kobialka, and Xanex on there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Area 51 Declassification   Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:16 am

Xanex annoyed the heck out of the devs in fr0stbyte's devlog once.

Kobialka is...well, Kobialka. His mannerisms sometimes stray outside the forum rules.

Vinyl, same as above.

I have no idea about Zeonet. He may have sparked an argument at some point or someone doesn't like him.

Same for you. As far as I can tell you're an upstanding member of the community, again, probably a dev dislike(d?) you or something.

I am a forum anarchist Razz . I believe the council was started by Fenway.

And Shadow is generally, well...he isn't exactly the most productive member of the community.

Most of these ban councils are actually based on personal opinion rather than wrongs committed. As such, not really anything to worry too much about if you find your name in the list.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine

PostSubject: Re: Area 51 Declassification   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:00 pm

How the hell have I avoided a ban council, this is a personal record for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Area 51 Declassification   Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Hey hey hey hey hey.
LJS wrote:

Shadowcat, Alamotrooper, Tiel, Error, Vinyl, Zeonet, Tardis, CMA, Cool, Vinyl again, Kobialka, and Xanex21

Why is Shadow, Tiel, Myself, Zeo, Kobialka, and Xanex on there?
Sorry, I'm actually wrong about that. There's no ban council for you; the thread I thought was a ban council was actually a discussion of the time you were banned accidentally. That's what I get for just skimming the topics. It had your name and banning in the same discussion.

Shadow, Kobialka, and Xanex are just sorta generally troublesome at times. Tiel ticked off someone. I won't say who it was, but it was a specific person. Zeonet's had to do with the comment he made in one of the broney threads. The one with all the swear words, in huge green font. I won't quote it here because it's not forum appropriate, but as far as I know it's still in the thread, so you can probably find it if you really want to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Area 51 Declassification   

Back to top Go down

Area 51 Declassification
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2