Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?

Go down 
+11
Richard_cypher
blockman42
fr0stbyte124
Iv121
hyperlite
Tiel+
Captain stufuzzycat
Hierarch Fenway
torrentialAberration
Joel
Tau
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Tau
Infantry
Infantry
Tau

Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:27 pm

It seems to me that there is surprisingly little activity in the forum for some reason. Usually things are extremely busy, whereas now it's excessively empty. Does anyone else think this is peculiar?
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:50 pm

I find this phenomena queer as well...
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Frequency varies. If it's slow today, it might be annoyingly quick the next.

Everyone waiting for someone to post. No one posts, no one else posts.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:03 pm

It's Slow?

Posting in every thread NOW.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Challenge Successful
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:38 pm

I read all your posts in under a minute. What do I win.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:39 pm

My life has been a bit hectic right now, so I haven't had much time to be on the forum or other fun things. Hopefully once Science Fair is over I will have a lot more free time.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:22 pm

It's when you reach 4000 that you really start considering the point.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:04 pm

I never thought anyone would ever post so much. You proved me wrong Tiel.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:05 pm

I get prize now?
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:40 pm

NO
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:20 am

It would be nice if your post in the court section was "1 point added to FEN-8001 which will expire on 2/12/12 for spamming" Razz .
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:44 am

It's always quiet on the weekends. I'm not sure why.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:05 pm

I like when its quiet, I don't have to read through hundreds of posts.
Back to top Go down
Richard_cypher
Richard_cypher

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:09 pm

maybe if we get some new blood in here it will pick up? Although it might just consist of us yelling at people for asking questions that have already been answered.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:55 pm

You should get used to it . When I write a new thread here people will stare at it for like 2 days and when I finally run out of patience and say "SO what do you think ? " they say "oooook ...." and back off from my threads forever Razz .
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:30 pm

This is why the Cool3303 days were exiting, everyone would yell at him, and he would be an idiot.

Conflict=Interesting

Peace=Boring
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:40 pm

hyperlite wrote:
This is why the Cool3303 days were exiting, everyone would yell at him, and he would be an idiot.

Conflict=Interesting

Peace=Boring

Yeah! We need more idiots!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Well, they're a dime a dozen on the internet. I have been busy with owl government stuff. Slight crisis involving a random Hunter/Predator thing that has super-chameleon skin going on a rampage. Don't worry though, we killed it.
Back to top Go down
Richard_cypher
Richard_cypher

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:37 am

ACH0225 wrote:
Well, they're a dime a dozen on the internet. I have been busy with owl government stuff. Slight crisis involving a random Hunter/Predator thing that has super-chameleon skin going on a rampage. Don't worry though, we killed it.

Can you give me some help with some weird aliens? They have acid for blood witch ate though one of my destroyers hulls.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:41 pm

I haven't been able to use a computer the whole weekend.
We had a major attack on the Technoman main servers by a group of Menyan terrorists who thought people should spend less time with technology and more time praising Aghenminyos, God of Architecture.
Luckily the local police forces had just got some mechs, so the terrorists were arrested almost immediately.
But they had time to place a small explosive charge in sector 058 of the building.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Richard_cypher wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:

Can you give me some help with some weird aliens? They have acid for blood witch ate though one of my destroyers hulls.

If that's what I think it is then you're stuffed im afraid
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:08 am

I LIVE! After all the life stuff i been doing as of late(School,new school club i started,etc etc.)
It seems i have missed tons of stuff.But i finally got some time to my self again, so expect to me to post like crazy as i try and catch up. Also i missed you all for what its worth XD.(<And yes i do mean that) So its time to start reading like theres no tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?   Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it just me, or does the forum seem eerily quiet?
Page 1 of 1