Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)

Go down 
+7
ACH0225
Groot
Caramell
_Shadowcat_
torrentialAberration
Hierarch Fenway
Joel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Everyone but ACHO is out. Only he has sensible logs and such. ACHO, you may continue through the eyes of some of your owl comrades, and yourself, of course.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Jack Root wrote:
>>Starting Log<<
>>Started<<
Log Date:603498 Year of Loss

We came to find some wrecks to what seems like a battle between the EE and the Owls.
One wreck had a log this is whats left of it said.

>>Merging<<
>>Starting<<
>>Started<<
The New Grandmaster has ordered us back most likely he wants the Data on the our ship.
I wonder if we'll sta-*Alarms sounds* What the!Wait whats tha-*Stadic*
>>Ending<<
>>Ended<<
Hmm...So it seems it was a Data Ship.We need that Data.Anyway FATE is 70% done.Time to start the Deana is the End.Or Death is the End.I have a new title I'm now the Supreme General.I'll End this Log now.Goodbye.

>>End Log<<
>>Ending<<
>>Ended<<

As Fenway said, this isn´t an actual RP, making your godmodding even worse.
also, you said "the new Grandmaster".
The ship is propably lead by a Grandmaster.
above a Grandmaster, there´s a Great Grandmaster (GGM) and the Surpreme Grandmaster (SGM).
I don´t like my ranks swapped. calling the SGM a regular GM would lead to you getting suspended, or, if your rank is lower than GM, you get assimilated. (the EE doesn´t execute, it´s wasteful)
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 pm

1:I fixed your rank.
2:How I'm I godmodding?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:18 pm

</TRANSLATOR-HUMAN LANGUAGE
</DATA LOG-DATA LOG 3527
DATE-UNKNOWN
LOCATION-FIITYR RESEARCH ASTEROID-EPSILON ERINADI SYSTEM
RECORDED-CMDR RTYIIAS(SERIAL-225764-C-776/2268-J)

Automated cryo defreeze was far more painful than the traditional initiation plucking o get into the Honor Guards Space Drop battalions. Then again, one could experience worse when flying down to a planet's surface on wings from space. But cryo auto-defreeze just hurts for no purpose. Normally, it would be slow, coordinated from the outside by a nice, breathing(possibly female) medically trained professional. The machine has only one priority, get them unfrozen, dead or alive. They don't even give us towels to dry off with, leaving us in a possibly subzero environment covered in a liquid that is made with the express intention of freezing quickly. The rest of my squad didn't make it. Apparently, my extreme training HAS helped, but I digress. The research rock is empty, and I have found only a bone as traces of previous life. Thankfully, life support is still online, but I had to do some minor repairs, as the chlorine levels were a little high. The facility was a near finished prototype for a self sustaining colony on the confines of an asteroid. The rock was hollowed out, the outside turned to high efficiency solar and radiation collectors(the nearby planet produces plenty of radiation) and then the hollow insides have been filled with farms, oxygen generating rooms, and housing. I was part of the guard force assigned here, but was about to be shipped back to the nearby military station world(E. Indi IV) for redeployment. They were then gonna make this rock into a monument or something, maybe put some stronger shielding on it and fling it into space, keep the race alive in a cosmic ark. This log is starting to get too long. Rtyiias, logging off.

</LOG ENDED
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Jack Root wrote:

You are godmodding by having an EE-ship somehow destroyed in the same time there is.

REAL spoilers:
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Too Late now.Oh and ACH screw you its how a type,Deal with it.

dis is hoa i tipe,.coz i m two col nd lee8t two mak goid gammarr.

That is how you sound to me, and I assume, everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:34 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Jack Root wrote:
Too Late now.Oh and ACH screw you its how a type,Deal with it.

dis is hoa i tipe,.coz i m two col nd lee8t two mak goid gammarr.

That is how you sound to me, and I assume, everyone else.
I think you overdid it a bit there.
Humans are a bit picky at that subject, you know.

aaanyway:

Captain´s log of Great Grandmaster Finitevus, EES Portal, Day 277, 3240 P.X.E.
I was sent to the Strigiforme Shield to find a way to get around it.
We think it might be possible using a Super Warp Ring, but this technology still needs adjustment since we got transported to this new Multiverse... damnit dimensional structure...
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:

Humans are a bit PMS-y at that subject, you know.

At least, in my experience.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Jack Root wrote:

You are godmodding by having an EE-ship somehow destroyed in the same time there is.

REAL spoilers:

Ugg fine.Picky aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Jack Root wrote:

REAL spoilers:

I just didn´t send a random ship to crap.
For your pleasure, I´ll soon write about an EE-ship getting lost which you can salvage then
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Jack Root wrote:

REAL spoilers:

I just didn´t send a random ship to crap.
For your pleasure, I´ll soon write about an EE-ship getting lost which you can salvage then

I've been kicked out by Fen so one of you do it.

Edit:I'd prefer not to hand over my faction to three people who know jack about it but you can have it.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:45 pm

O.M.I.C. Discovers many Factories, most run down, but many still operable. There are broken ships lying around the planet, O.M.I.C. copies their designs, and expands, creating its own ships.

As soon as O.M.I.C. Begins restarting the factories, it begins hearing, voiced, in it's virtual mind, however it is unaware of these, for they speak to its sibcoicious. Seven designs are placed in O.M.I.C.s mind, each one for a type of programming, seven new Artificial intelligences, all capable of being as powerful and as self aware as O.M.I.C.

One of these will eventually overthrow O.M.I.C. and establish the NSCD, but even though O.M.I.C. is aware of this eventuality, it starts to build them anyway, not considering it a significant threat.

Deep down inside the planet, the main reactor of the system is beginning to destabilise.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:46 pm

OOC: Prototype, you REALLY should write from the eyes of O.M.I.C, not an omniscient/objective standpoint. It could be simple, like...

System Lylet, Enemy Detected. 5 Frigates, 6 Destroyers. Recommend immediate destruction. Dispatched 2 Battleships.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Yes, let's spontaneously pull 2 high-tier ships out of our rear ends, that sounds balanced Razz
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:13 am

FEN-8001 wrote:
OOC: Prototype, you REALLY should write from the eyes of O.M.I.C, not an omniscient/objective standpoint. It could be simple, like...

System Lylet, Enemy Detected. 5 Frigates, 6 Destroyers. Recommend immediate destruction. Dispatched 2 Battleships.

OOC: its a weird AI, in that It is self aware, but does not see that as significant, and so far everything has been an automatic reaction, and I don't think O.M.I.C. Has eyes.

BIC: as O.M.I.C. extends its influence, it finds itself beginning to ponder its actions, instead of following blindly.

Equipment detected 43 miles down. Estimated time to reach, 3 days. Why?.... action justification required...

Why

Why

Equipment would increase power production and open access to deep layer.

But is it necessary?

The first AI from the schematics that were stuck deep inside O.M.I.C. s software provides an answer

Just do it.

Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Personal log Grandmaster Alex Fox Day 279, 3240 P.X.E.
I don´t think the plans of Great Grandmaster Doctor Finetevus are a good idea. I feel strange about messing with the space-time continuum in a foreign multiverse...
Especially since our artificial chaos emeralds aren´t supported by the original ones since they disappeared along the Fortress II...
Not feeling good about it, not at all...
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:54 pm

I say no to caltech. Sorry. This is ACHO, me, Ivan, and Prototype. I've let in too many people without invitation already.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Ooooo, super exclusive roleplay club Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Construction and development of the first to AIs, Alpha and Beta, is completed.

Scanners indicate a second planet containing technology similar to the one on this one, Beta reports.

O.M.I.C. questions how it got there, too many holes are left in the picture, what bult this stuff, what for, what built him, and what for.

O.M.I.C. Had taken the description to put Alpha in charge of establishing connection between O.M.I.C.s hardware and the equipment on this new planet.

O.M.I.C. Wonders why he keep getting a message form in his mind when he thinks about this new planet

>_ connect to: CRH-12 station 1
>_transmissiom sent
>_
>_
>_
>_connection not possible
>_Code F-47 article 23

O.M.I.C. questions Beta about the message

No response

Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:08 am

Status Report, Stardate 10-5, 3.240x1012 Years
Commander Ash reporting.

We found a particle collider in the base: Perfect for experiments into other universes. It's extremely taxing on the Thorium Fusion Reactor, but with any luck we'll have a breakthrough. As a backup, though, we're planning on solar installations on the asteroid. Better safe that sorry, as the (Extremely) old saying goes.

We've also identified the incredibly strange signal. It appears to be emenating from a massive metal planet. We thought it was a moon at first. The metal layer seems to extend to the core, with gaps in it suggesting structures. Scans show power levels exceeding our current scan capabilities of 9000 units. We're not sure how. Other scans show a vague, systematic layout, which would seem to compose a weapon, centered at the north axis. Power feeds and penetration scans also suggest this, but we can't be certain. Automated defense systems are also present, along with equipment of all kinds.

There's two possibilities here. The first is that it was once a normal planet, but millions of years of urbanization and depletion made it nearly entirely metal. The second is that it's a battle station, constructed in space. What its for, or who made it, or why, we do not know, but it could be an extremely valuable asset.

Also, before I forget, we found the ancient O.M.I.C on a planet in a nearby system. We didn't make contact, and they apparently didn't notice us. We'll observe it for a bit before we make our move. For those of you wondering, the O.M.I.C was an AI developed by creatures or machines unknown, that was the first fully sentient, independent AI made. It had continually improved itself and expanding before silently disappearing around the time NeoRome was made. With any luck, it'll be peaceful.

Everything else is going well. No casualties, no losses. Food is growing rapidly, and the fleet is recovering rapidly. Nothing left to report.

>End Report<

Log 10-5-3.240x1012
Private Jackson

I've gotten the solar panels up. Output is steady, but it won't hold for long. Command keeps authorizing needless experiments with dimensional technology- bah! Needlessly straining the energy resources we do have. We'll hold for now, but when the power goes out maybe Command will rethink their decision.

Last edited by FEN-8001 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:08 am

</TRANSLATOR-HUMAN LANGUAGE
</DATA LOG-DATA LOG 3528
DATE-UNKNOWN
LOCATION-FIITYR RESEARCH ASTEROID-EPSILON ERINADI SYSTEM
RECORDED-CMDR RTYIIAS(SERIAL-225764-C-776/2268-J)

MREs. How I loathe them. They taste of rubber and smell of human arm-joints.

</STAUROS LOG
</DEVELOPMENT

Recently, the Stauros has been under far more stress than it was designed for. The original purpose was to block interplanetary ordinance, but the odds of that are negligible. Now, small fleets and pirates throw themselves at us daily, salivating at the thought of a chance of fresh air, trees, a planet in general. In their dreams. The Defense Fleet is still in orbit over the Moon, repairing the shipyards there. Those are a target that is more appealing to some than the planet. The defense platforms are fully operational, but a handful of hangars and a sprinkling of gauss platforms only goes so far. The Stauros is currently being upgraded to be more efficient and easier to activate and deactivate. It requires, however, a piece of tech that we don't have in stock. Scouts have been sent to nearby planets, but none have been found. Search may be widened.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:45 am

Report from Unit Alpha

New planet is devastated, the surface is completely destroyed, however there are a lot of factories in deep layer that are still operational, not to mention power reactors, and a few huge but operational spaceships stuffed away in deep storage, I've analysed the weqponry and engine capabilities on these ships, we already have designs for very powerful weapons, but these seem capable to wrecking an entire planet.

We have also encountered a few Lamentors on the way, most of them took no notice of us, but one attacked and disabled a few units, then looked at me, and ran away.

End report

Orders from O.M.I.C.

Secure the planet, have any Lamentors captured, get those ships operational, I know exactly what they are. Get those factories on line and secure the reactors, for our own is showing a few problems.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:22 am

Personal log Great Grandmaster Snively Robotnik Day 281, 3240 P.X.E.
Currently, I and some other officers are being trained in Technomagic by the SGM.
I think I´m pretty good in manipulating basic circuits with the Force already.
Anyway, the owls are more dangerous than ever.
We just lost an Egg Carrier to them...
I hope the EES New Megaopolis is fully repaired soon.
I hzeard the SGM wants to give me command over it.

OOC: 1 Egg Carrier now available for salvation for everyone in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Personal log Equestrian Prime Minister Harold Saxon Day 285, 3240 P.X.E.
Those fools actually followed my suggestion and built an authentic Chaos Emerald to continue producing more artificial ones.
Now, to complete my plan, let´s go back in time and blow up some Yttrium portals. With some "boxy" settings for the chameleon circuit and a disguise, of course.
Muahahahaha!

Personal log SubBoss of Intelligence Queen Chrysalis Day 286, 3240 P.X.E.
The Prime Minister was up to something...
We don´t know what yet, but he seems to try a time travell action.
Also, I think the information we got from his log could end the war.
gotta send that stuff...

OOC: The first log on this post can now be recieved by Strigiforme forces.

Last edited by Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 pm

Am I the only one still posting here? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)   The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Futurecraft-Story (feat. Fenway)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next