Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Planetside 2 Beta

Go down 
+13
Dux Tell31
Shiva
Pat Best
Chapter Master Addeptis
Commander Error
Delta
Tiel+
Commander Kobialka
Hierarch Fenway
Grand Imperial Thunder
ACH0225
Joel
Avenger_7
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Dux Tell31 wrote:
When making an account, does it matter if I put my birthday as under 18?

meh. I always put my birthday as 1912 for fun Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:54 pm

2CXK3NX6EZMKNNR7PKFP has been taken by my brother.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:00 pm

wait. I was just on the Planetside wiki and it says Planetside 1 is available now for PURCHASE. So does that mean i costs money? Are we absolutely 100% sure that it's F2P and there is no subscription fee because that would kill me inside D:
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Absolutely 100% sure. Planetside 2 is F2P, pay by choice.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Recruit
Recruit
Tell

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:40 pm

I got a key that block posted. Here it is DKDR-3AG4-3HX6-XPD2-3N36. Also I agree we need a FC guild
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:19 pm

We have one. I made it. clickity
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:22 pm

So what's the best faction? I made a thread but it got locked.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm

NC guns are underpowered DPS-wise (High power, low fire rate) and have a higher recoil. They are a rebel faction and hate the TR. TR have the best weaponry (DPS wise) with high fire rates and low recoil, but they're a totalitarian dictatorship full of pompous dicks. The Vanu are the balance between the two weapons-wise, have a very competitive DPS, and are a faction of intellectuals utilizing alien technology that they found.

I like the Vanu.
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
NC guns are underpowered DPS-wise (High power, low fire rate) and have a higher recoil. They are a rebel faction and hate the TR. TR have the best weaponry (DPS wise) with high fire rates and low recoil, but they're a totalitarian dictatorship full of pompous dicks. The Vanu are the balance between the two weapons-wise, have a very competitive DPS, and are a faction of intellectuals utilizing alien technology that they found.

I like the Vanu.

Well playing alone in the starter equipment when your infiltrator cloak refuses to work pretty much sucks.
I might give it another go later, possibly upon official release.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

I like the Vanu.

Well playing alone in the starter equipment when your infiltrator cloak refuses to work pretty much sucks.

there are some glitches, but joining a squad and finding a large battle is really fun! Once I was with 2 other TR and we captured 15% of the map. Lots of fun...
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 am

Pat Best wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

I like the Vanu.

I hate the cloak glitch. Juts hit log out and log in as your infiltrator again.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 am

Avenger_7 wrote:

I like the Vanu.

Those are the guys with UFOs as tanks, right?
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:15 am

Pat Best wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

I like the Vanu.

I actually find that while my starter sniper rifle leaves something to be desired in most circumstances, the machine pistol owns everything, in close quarters.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:45 am

Tiel wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:

I like the Vanu.

Those are the guys with UFOs as tanks, right?

And the laser guns, yeah.

*pew pew pew*
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm REEEAAALLY excited to start playing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:33 pm

FEN-8001 wrote:
I wish I could play it, but my computer won't.

BTW, free keys!

N34N6C6DA467NDEKJCKG

RDFFRZ9CTEZJJXP43KND

7THJ9MHN67CECNA37K7R

>>>MGPHAETJK9XHDNKKEP39<<<

J3K2HNPHET346X9KNE92

Got this one, thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Pat Best
Marine
Marine
Pat Best

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Shiva wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

I actually find that while my starter sniper rifle leaves something to be desired in most circumstances, the machine pistol owns everything, in close quarters.

You mean that thing's an automatic?
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Shiva wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

Yeah. It's accurate only out to about thirty feet, but anything inside that radius, it goes through like a chainsaw through hot butter.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Shiva wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Shiva wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

Yeah. It's accurate only out to about thirty feet, but anything inside that radius, it goes through like a chainsaw through hot butter.

This is TR, correct? They have the best infantry by far. Slightly higher DPS than the Vanu with almost no recoil.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:55 pm

I thought you said the TR sucked..?
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Shiva wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Shiva wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

This is TR, correct? They have the best infantry by far. Slightly higher DPS than the Vanu with almost no recoil.

Yeah, that's TR. We're beastly soldiers. Shitty vehicles, though.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Six gigabytes of downloading is not fun..
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Shiva wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Shiva wrote:
Pat Best wrote:
Shiva wrote:
Pat Best wrote:

Yeah, that's TR. We're beastly soldiers. Shitty vehicles, though.

I love my Magriders. Get 5 or 6 of those together with a guy in the turret and you can win 90% of vehicle battles.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Tiel wrote:
Six gigabytes of downloading is not fun..
Did that last night, the download and install took about 1.5-2 hours with a 9mb per second download speed.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:03 pm

D:

On this connection I max at 300 kb/s...

Hold on. Maybe it's not the PC's specs, but actually the Internet speed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planetside 2 Beta   Planetside 2 Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planetside 2 Beta
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next