Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 

Points and Warnings thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st

PostSubject: Points and Warnings thread   Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Here is where points and the deliberation needed to dispute them will be located. Post messages as such:

<user> gained <#> points that will expire on <date> for <reason>.

I'll start off:

Tiel gained 2 points that will expire on 12/04/2012 for antagonizing a forum member.

Fenway gained 2 points that will expire on 11/29/2012 for excessive trolling and non-helpful posts.

Commander Shane Kobialka gained 3 points that will expire on 12/02/2012 for creation of alternate account.

Shadow_Cat has earned 1 point which will expire on 12/25/12 for off-topic.

Vinyl has earned 10 points which will expire on 12/2/2012 for discussing piracy.

Shadow_Cat has earned 10 points which will expire on 12/2/2012 for discussing piracy.

Last edited by Comrade Tiel on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Do we want to do this all in one thread, or have individual threads for each member? I like the second one. It's scarier.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:24 pm

One thread for ease of access. I say that OP is where points are counted.

BTW, remember to state when the points were given and expiration date.

As in: Tiel gained 3 points for Alt. Account on 11-8. Expiration 11-15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:29 pm

I think the date the message is posted will suffice, all that's needed in the statement is the duration.

Edited OP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Fenway gained 2 points that will expire on (?) for excessive trolling and non-helpful posts. He may dispute this or chose to accept it.

You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.

Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?

Last edited by Tiel on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please follow the format outlined in the OP.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:19 am

Commander Shane Kobialka gained 3 points that will expire on 12/02/2012 for creation of alternate account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Tiel gained 2 points that will expire on 12/04/2012 for deliberately antagonizing forum users, derailing threads. He may dispute this or accept it. His previous infraction of Alternate Account has expired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:40 pm

May I request evidence?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Here you go.
EmoTiel wrote:
Why, I do wish I could see what extravagantly intelligent post you have made, ShadowCat, but alas.

You are deliberately taunting another user by saying that you cannot read their post because you are on their ignore list. You posted this image twice in the "Raptors and your pitiful survival attempts" thread. That is why it counts for both.

Deliberately antagonizing another user by stating that you cannot read their post, using irony to deface the quality of their posts, and completely ignoring the valid point that they posted, in a forum and thread which is dedicated to RPing, not off-topic stuff.

EDIT:
EmoTiel wrote:
I have to say, since I figured out how to block your messages from showing up on my account, this forum has been flowers and sunshine for me Shadow.

EmoTiel wrote:
I don't think you'd actually like that, Cat. Generally those lacking in the cranial department tend to die off first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:22 pm

FEN-8001 wrote:
Here you go.
using irony to deface the quality of their posts
valid point that they posted

Ohohoho, you certainly are a funny guy.

As you've probably seen, I've already credited myself with the points as the self-restraint expected of me was lacking in my behavior, and only that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Shadow_Cat has earned 1 point which will expire on 12/25/12 for off-topic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Shadow_Cat has gained 1 point which will expire on 12/25/12 for Necroposting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:18 am

Hyperlite has gained 1 point which will expire on Jan. 11 for necroposting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:20 pm

hyperlite has gained 1 point that will expire on 5 October for mildly antagonistic off-topic in the Appeals thread.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:54 pm

hyperlite has gained 2 points that will expire on 8 October for two counts mildly antagonistic off-topicness in two of Tiel's threads in the off-topic area. In all three of these cases his posts consisted solely of "__________ likes men". He has been banned for one day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 am

Error has gained one point that will expire on October 20 for necroposting.

EDITED because that was actually Error, not Ivan. I dunno why I wrote that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:52 am

Tiel and MercurySteam have both gained one point that will expire on October 27 for profanity in the Rules thread.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:41 pm

LastJediStanding has gained 1 point for antagonization of Tiel in his opening statement.

Under rule:
Rules wrote:
No deliberately antagonizing other forum users. This includes everything from minor insults to simply being very critical. Penalty: 1 Warning Point.

He has been issued 1 point that will expire on October 27. It's not like anybody can ban him though.

You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.

Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:52 pm

LastJediStanding gained 1 point that will expire on October 26 for cursing in a thread under rule;

Rules wrote:
No cursing. That means the 7 Dirty Words. If any of those words appears in a post, it will be edited out by a moderator. Penalty: 1 Warning Point.
This was a bit late, but needs to be recorded nevertheless. Should the rules be changed, then the point will be lifted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Quadraxis wrote:
LastJediStanding gained 1 point that will expire on October 26 for cursing in a thread under rule;

Rules wrote:
No cursing. That means the 7 Dirty Words. If any of those words appears in a post, it will be edited out by a moderator. Penalty: 1 Warning Point.
This was a bit late, but needs to be recorded nevertheless. Should the rules be changed, then the point will be lifted.
I haven't been going back and issuing points for things that happened before I posted the topic. You are welcome to give me this point, but if you're going to do so I request that you a) post the thread name, which makes things much easier, and b) find everyone else who did it and give them points too.

EDIT: I read this as you giving me a point for cursing at some time before I made the Rules thread. Tiel interpreted it as you giving me a point for cursing in the Rules thread, in which case the hell are you on about? I didn't curse in that thread. I am not and have never been that stupid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Quadraxis wrote:

Rules wrote:
I haven't been going back and issuing points for things that happened before I posted the topic. You are welcome to give me this point, but if you're going to do so I request that you a) post the thread name, which makes things much easier, and b) find everyone else who did it and give them points too.

EDIT: I read this as you giving me a point for cursing at some time before I made the Rules thread. Tiel interpreted it as you giving me a point for cursing in the Rules thread, in which case the hell are you on about? I didn't curse in that thread. I am not and have never been that stupid.
You did- I censored it. You said, "with people not giving a crap about what few points were given,"

I'll gladly lift it, but LJS, I too am starting to see you as a bit authoritarian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:07 am

Come on guys, crap isn't a bad word. Gimme all the points you want, but I can list a ton more offensive words.

Mackeroth? wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:20 pm

LJS' point has been repealed and applied to Quadraxis for; Over-enforcing supposed rule. It will expire on October 30th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Quadraxis wrote:
You did- I censored it. You said, "with people not giving a crap about what few points were given,"

I'll gladly lift it, but LJS, I too am starting to see you as a bit authoritarian.

OK. I didn't realize there was any genuine confusion over this. The Seven Dirty Words are (don't even think about giving me points for this): Fuck, shit, piss, cunt, tits, motherfucker, and cocksucker. As far as I know, those are the only words that have ever resulted in someone being given a point. I remember censoring 'faggot' at least once, but that was before the point system.

Quadraxis wrote:
LJS' point has been repealed and applied to Quadraxis for; Over-enforcing supposed rule. It will expire on October 30th.
I don't think that necessary. It was a misunderstanding over what counts as profanity. You thought you were doing your job. If you really want to give yourself a point you can, but you don't deserve one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:29 pm

fr0stbyte has gained 1 point that will expire on October 28 for profanity in the Rules thread.
hyperlite has gained 1 point that will expire on October 28 for mild antagonism in CMA's thread in the Appeals section.
Tiel has gained 1 point that will expire on October 28 for profanity in CMA's thread in the Appeals section.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Points and Warnings thread   

Back to top Go down

Points and Warnings thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next