Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

You know when they say...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

You know when they say... Empty
PostSubject: You know when they say...   You know when they say... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:00 pm

You know when they say violence is never the answer? Show them Minecraft, Then slap them and tell them to stop sniffing sharpies.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: You know when they say...   You know when they say... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:07 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: You know when they say...   You know when they say... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:37 am

You know when they say "Mackeroth is not amused", they're generally right.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: You know when they say...   You know when they say... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:15 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
You know when they say violence is never the answer? Show them Minecraft, Then slap them and tell them to stop sniffing sharpies.

I don´t get it.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: You know when they say...   You know when they say... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

I don´t get it.

You know how in minecraft you can solve just about everything by killing it? Welp that proves that violence IS the anwser.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: You know when they say...   You know when they say... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:49 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

I don´t get it.

You know how in minecraft you can solve just about everything by killing it? Welp that proves that violence IS the anwser.

In minecraft, yes, it's always the answer. However, violence is not always the answer in real life Earth.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: You know when they say...   You know when they say... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:08 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

I don´t get it.

So the solution of being griefed by some 10-guys group with diamond armor and tons of TNT is trying to kill them with your stone sword and leather armor?
I would go to the justice department (AKA server-admin in MC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know when they say...   You know when they say... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know when they say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: