Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

It's the End of the World

Go down 
+22
Groot
Chapter Master Addeptis
The Schmetterling
Pat Best
Tiel+
Delta
Commander Error
Ivan2006
Caramell
Commander Kobialka
Joel
Hierarch Fenway
Iv121
Grand Imperial Thunder
Avenger_7
blockman42
Keon
Captain stufuzzycat
Soul of Jack
_Shadowcat_
ACH0225
Last_Jedi_Standing
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

It's the End of the World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Pat Best wrote:
Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
If they do the animations like the old republic trailers ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvW6G3Dlo90 ) Then i will be fine with it. The animations is good and the it just looks and feels more "manly".Then the cartoon net work shit. Over all if they do a movie with this animation style i will be just fine with star wars. Or live action. Either is good in my book.

...I would pay for a whole series of those.

Thats what i said!!!

(And just in case u haven't seen this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfNhs6sh3_Q )
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 am

If I see Mickey mouse with a lightsabre, I am going to buy a tank (still working on this) and roll it to the Disney HQ, and blow the crap out of every single me of them, not just for ruining star wars, but for ruining almost every other aspect of my childhood.

That or flesh eating death robots, can't decide
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:22 am

Prototype wrote:
If I see Mickey mouse with a lightsabre, I am going to buy a tank (still working on this) and roll it to the Disney HQ, and blow the crap out of every single me of them, not just for ruining star wars, but for ruining almost every other aspect of my childhood.

That or flesh eating death robots, can't decide

No do it with fire...And the tank...And the robots,just to be sure.

By the way do it anyway they messed up my childhood as well.

Last edited by Jack Root on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:24 am

Well recently they released Wreck-it-Ralph which was called a big success, the idea is nice indeed. It's not necessarily bad, star wars is getting old and needs a change (or to die quietly). First of all I will change the cast. Let's admit that skywalker is not as young as he was used to be and that we heard enough of him...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 am

Iv121 wrote:
star wars is getting old and needs a change (or to die quietly).
You are wrong.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:42 am

What about Disney not necessarily being crap or star wars being old ? The first one will remain a mystery until the next star wars while the second one is a fact .
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:06 am

Iv121 wrote:
What about Disney not necessarily being crap or star wars being old ? The first one will remain a mystery until the next star wars while the second one is a fact .
I'm talking about your statement that Star Wars either "needs a change or to die quietly". That isn't so.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Well it is OLD, it needs renewal. If they make another skywalker stuff as I said I gonna personally kill them without waiting for you killing them as they are now Disney crew. If they gonna keep things the same it's gonna end up like duke nukem forever (Which didn't have a chance as the core idea behind it was too old and in our time looks dumb) .

Hey it's not big deal you know ... Everything has to die in some point , including franchises, better this way than make a shameful entry to the series that will be last anyway, unless again you renewal it with new ideas around some core one that defines the franchise (Star wars universe for example) .
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Well it is OLD, it needs renewal. If they make another skywalker stuff as I said I gonna personally kill them without waiting for you killing them as they are now Disney crew. If they gonna keep things the same it's gonna end up like duke nukem forever (Which didn't have a chance as the core idea behind it was too old and in our time looks dumb) .

Hey it's not big deal you know ... Everything has to die in some point , including franchises, better this way than make a shameful entry to the series that will be last anyway, unless again you renewal it with new ideas around some core one that defines the franchise (Star wars universe for example) .
It has been renewed. The original movie was released in 1977. The second, revised version was released in 1997. The edited DVD release was in 2004, and the further edited BluRay edition was this year. So yes, it's a thirty-year-old movie, but it has been revised and rereleased three times in that period. And yes, it is a big deal for some people. For me, this is a huge deal. One of the hugest that I can remember. Not everything has to die, or at least not now. Star Wars could have kept going quite happily with new books and stuff indefinitely, but I think these movies may kill or severely wound it. This is like taking a healthy person and shooting them in the stomach, and saying it doesn't matter because they would have died eventually anyway.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:24 pm

When I had to do some work for English class I had to pick an English book, read it and wrote a work on it. By the time I got my lazy butt to the library there were only two books left: a weird book about some random climber and a star wars book. I took the last one, it was so boring I just watched a movie about discworld and faked a report ...
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Just for that Iv, I will join the PLO.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Iv121 wrote:
When I had to do some work for English class I had to pick an English book, read it and wrote a work on it. By the time I got my lazy butt to the library there were only two books left: a weird book about some random climber and a star wars book. I took the last one, it was so boring I just watched a movie about discworld and faked a report ...
Well, if you know nothing about Star Wars and don't want to, I can understand that. The books would be boring if you don't know what's going on, which is especially possible if it wasn't the first in a series. Any idea what book it was? Although, having seen the Discworld movies, I don't understand that part. I loved the Discoworld books, but the movies are crap. The actor who played Rincewind is a good thirty years older than he should have been.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Honestly, can whatever Disney does be any worse for Star War than what Lucasfilm already did to it?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Honestly, can whatever Disney does be any worse for Star War than what Lucasfilm already did to it?

Spoiler:
From a destroying-canon point of view, oh yes. A lot of people find Jar Jar annoying, but he is bad in an entirely different way from what I think the new movies are going to be.
Back to top Go down
Alamotrooper
Alamotrooper

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:10 am

star war is 4 socaly incipotent ppl
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:12 am

Hey LJS it can't be worse, at least not worse than SW holiday special Razz (I think I showed you it's review by the cynical brit) .

Tiel wrote:

What a loyalty Smile, I thought you were in the IDF already !

Tiel wrote:
I am going to join the IDF and you cannot stop me!
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:20 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:21 am

Alamotrooper wrote:

WHATS WRONG WITH STAR WARS!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:58 am

Iv121 wrote:
Hey LJS it can't be worse, at least not worse than SW holiday special Razz (I think I showed you it's review by the cynical brit) .

Tiel wrote:

What a loyalty Smile, I thought you were in the IDF already !

Tiel wrote:
I am going to join the IDF and you cannot stop me!

I Benedict Arnold'd on you guys.

Regardless, the books are pretty good once you get used to an author's style of writing. Some of them are really drawn out like an Asimov novel, some are so childish and naive you want to fling the book across the room. The goal is to reach the 'sweet spot' of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:00 am

Laserbilly wrote:

Spoiler:

jar jar binks is my favorite character Neutral
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 am

Alamotrooper wrote:
Two posts. The first is saying that another thread is racist, the second is an insult to much of the community, especially me. Neither one has punctuation or proper spelling. I don't really see much of a reason not to ban you. Can you think of one?
Back to top Go down
Alamotrooper
Alamotrooper

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 am

this is a feer contry dude lol
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:56 am

Oh leave him alone Jedi he should feer the spelling Nazis Razz , it won't end up well as they are thread racist Smile .

Really express your opinion as much as you want just don’t hurt the others.
Back to top Go down
Alamotrooper
Alamotrooper

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:02 pm

thx u bro
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:04 pm

I wouldn’t say that... maybe I'm a grammar Nazi ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the End of the World   It's the End of the World - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's the End of the World
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next