Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

What will you do in FC?

Go down 
+27
Tau
Joel
Captain stufuzzycat
Julo
Hierarch Fenway
OmegaKnight
MrTargareyan
Groot
Keon
Alamotrooper
Commander Kobialka
Commander Error
yomi
Avenger_7
Emperor_Revan
Dux Tell31
The Schmetterling
Tiel+
hyperlite
Ivan2006
Caramell
Last_Jedi_Standing
Chapter Master Addeptis
Iv121
blockman42
torrentialAberration
Grand Imperial Thunder
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What will you do in FC?
Yarr
What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mercenary
What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Trader
What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Explorer
What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Police
What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Just...Leave me alone...
What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:
*stares innocently into space*

I revise my goal. From now on, my primary directive is to cleanse Futurecraft of morons, be it through laz0rs or harsh words/phrasing.

You have my sword.

And my bow!
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Well, You're going to be working for a long time...

I revise my goal also, Instead of piracy I will build a deceant ship and act as a mercanary, Since thats way more profitable then piracy, Plus you have a legit excuse for blowing peoples stuff up.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Well, You're going to be working for a long time...

I revise my goal also, Instead of piracy I will build a deceant ship and act as a mercanary, Since thats way more profitable then piracy, Plus you have a legit excuse for blowing peoples stuff up.

And a mining ship. Then buy a small slot on the Market and start employing people. Buy more ships, more slots, and more employees. Become a superpower on the interstellar market and enjoy your success. Then blow everything up.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:00 am

catsonmeth wrote:
Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

I revise my goal. From now on, my primary directive is to cleanse Futurecraft of morons, be it through laz0rs or harsh words/phrasing.

You have my sword.

And my bow!

And my M-8 Avenger! Actually no, I need it. You can have my extra incendiary rounds.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:23 am

Vriska Serket wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

You have my sword.

And my bow!

And my M-8 Avenger! Actually no, I need it. You can have my extra incendiary rounds.

And my bolter! Well my spare one anyways. >holds customized bolter with engraving that saying "death before dishonor"< My precious.......
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:08 am

catsonmeth wrote:
Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

You have my sword.

And my bow!

It seems as though our forum is so contrived that when someone makes a reference, the next 1-2 people follow, and then the 2-3 people after that change it for humor, before the topic resolves itself to the post several before the original reference, or off a tangent from the reference. Seriously, it's the third time it's happened this week!

Although in this case,

And my Banhammer!
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:44 am

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Vriska Serket wrote:
catsonmeth wrote:
Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

You have my sword.

And my bow!

And my bolter! Well my spare one anyways. >holds customized bolter with engraving that saying "death before dishonor"< My precious.......
And my portable wormhole device! Wait no, that one's still experimental and classified... Just forget I said anything.
Have my particle rifle instead.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:20 am

What will you do in FC? - Page 3 3125_slide

Clobbering time!
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Becoming a corperat eoverlord would be very suitable, Since you could just start a monopoly meaning you could charge whatever the hell you wanted. And if anyone else threatens your empire, Blow them up.

Then once you control the galactic market, Stop selling stuff and watch everyone start fighting over petty saplings and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Becoming a corperat eoverlord would be very suitable, Since you could just start a monopoly meaning you could charge whatever the hell you wanted. And if anyone else threatens your empire, Blow them up.

Then once you control the galactic market, Stop selling stuff and watch everyone start fighting over petty saplings and such.

What about the science ships market, that I shall control.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:42 am

To fly a juggernaut, you must first build one

Meanwhile I have a 2.06km long ship with about 48,000,000 cubic (rough estimate)
Just waiting to annihilate someone else's planet,

Plus I've already built science ships, so cal, looks like I'm your primary competitor in that market.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:24 am

Prototype wrote:

Meanwhile I have a 2.06km long ship with about 48,000,000 cubic (rough estimate)

Plus I've already built science ships, so cal, looks like I'm your primary competitor in that market.

What is the size of your largest science ship.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:25 am

Mine is 4k by 2k by 100. And yes, it's a cube. Y'know why? Cubes make sense.
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Keon wrote:

And boring/unoriginal.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Keon wrote:

Spheres make more sense in space than a cube.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:14 am

caltech117 wrote:
Prototype wrote:

What is the size of your largest science ship.

Fairly small, but packed with various sensors, mass spectrometers, nadir facing and sideways facing radar, plus detectors for all types of baryons, mesons and leptons.

When it come to science ships, the only time Where you will require a big ship is for neutrino detection, due to the incredibly low probability of a neutrino interaction with matter, but those ships would have to be miles long.

An average science ship should be about the size of a frigate.

And cubes make sense, but they are boring, a 4k by 2k cube is the most boring spaceship I can think of, but if you are talking about the cube that would fit around your ship (like I was) then you must be mad to build a details ship of that size (2km by 400m by 60 is enough for me)

Plus I'm pretty sure mack said he would delete any cubes, or was it pipes, I can't remember, but it a giant pipe would be deleted, I'm retry sure a giant block would be deleted faster

Boom, scienced

Last edited by Prototype on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:23 pm

I would probably end up building half a cruiser, run out of materials. Get bored mining and decide to do it star wars style, at least we are still flying half a ship.
after that i would aim to kill things, and convert the galaxy to evilness. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:18 pm

MrTargareyan wrote:
I would probably end up building half a cruiser, run out of materials. Get bored mining and decide to do it star wars style, at least we are still flying half a ship.
after that i would aim to kill things, and convert the galaxy to evilness. Twisted Evil

Small ship FTW. Buy a black market FTL drive and roam the galaxy!
Back to top Go down
OmegaKnight
OmegaKnight

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:59 am

I would probably be a freelance captain leading a small crew on a most likely small ship through space salvaging from ruined ships, completing trade routes, and providing assistance to ships sending out distress signals. Infact, anything my crew and I were hired to do probably.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:26 am

I'll be that small, cruiser sized ship that always seems to be found in uncharted, unnoticed nebulas. I bring Ionic storms when I approach, scrambling the electronics of any nearby ships. People look out of their ships and see another, a dark, almost invisible silhouette, and then blank out. They wake up to open space. The nebula is gone, never to be found again. Some of them may be in their original ship. Others may be crammed into an escape pod, with a transmission. It consists of random tones, static, and an underlying maniacal laughter, partly audible over the other parts.

And then these disappeared ships will always appear somewhere to the person who lost the ship, heavily damaged, derelict, weeks after their disappearance. And when they approach it they always seem to blank out, and when they wake the derelict is gone, and a random transmission came in. The transmission consists of random tones, static, and some sort of plea for help, barely identifiable from the static.

And these events only happen to a person alone on their ship, or a player with an AI crew, and the AI crew is just gone afterwards. And they occur when the player isn't talking a lot and/or making system-system jumps, or exploring edge of system. And until they get back to a planet, they can't communicate with anyone for some reason, they just can't turn on the communicator.

The Flying-Dutchman of space.
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:45 am

I think that sphere ships aren't that bad.
Example:
A sphere ship get's attacked by a normal ship in an atmosphere.
If the weapons of the sphere ship overheat it can just turn around
it's own axis because it flys with the Engine at the side which is turned to the ground
While the enemy ship has the engine in a opposition with the ground, you know

Ship =
Ground_
So that this ship has to so a 180 degree turn.

Another plus is that these sphere ships can be modular.
Example:

Spoiler:

The modular pattern is where MODULSCHEMA stands.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:39 pm

I will personally hunt down and destroy all sphere, cube, rectangular, ALL geometric ships I see, no matter how efficient or useful it may be. They are incredibly ugly. They suck. They're stupid. I hate them.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:47 pm

FEN-8001 wrote:
I will personally hunt down and destroy all sphere, cube, rectangular, ALL geometric ships I see, no matter how efficient or useful it may be. They are incredibly ugly. They suck. They're stupid. I hate them.

So you don´t like the borg?
Is that what you´re saying?
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:52 pm

My science ships are Cylon basestars.
Just to troll.

And I will personally burn, vaporize, laser, and melt any ship made of a single geometric shape.
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Have you looked at this picture?

Spoiler:

Would you destroy a ship like that?

Of course the Base shape of it looks like a sphere, but I think it looks pretty
good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will you do in FC?   What will you do in FC? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will you do in FC?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Members' Lounge-
Jump to: