Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Blackout

Go down 
+2
Ivan2006
Commander Kobialka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:41 pm

The Blackout Blacko10

Map:

The Blackout Phoeni10

It wasnt too hard. It did take a long time, but it was easy. Simply placing remote activated bombs all over the U.S. powergrid. heh. It had taken him 6 months but he was finally done and now he had so much power. at the click of a mouse! HAHA! One click away from brining North America to it's knees. He would be remembered for this... One man brining the worlds most powerful country... a superpower... all the way down to the depths of third-worldliness. They would be thrown into the dark ages.

*click*

boom. It was done. In 5 seconds the power in the building he was in shut off. He closed his computer and walked outside tossing it into a trash can as he went, smiling all the way. He was in New York City... and he could see the stars.

He began to laugh.

3 days later.

Time: 2:30 PM

Kobialka sat at the table eating a bowl of cereal in his apartment. The milk had gone bad two days ago with no power to the fridge, so it was dry. He had been living off apple juice and sandwiches for a few days now. The TV didnt work, neither did the radio. They had stopped working a few seconds after the lights. He was sure that today was the day they would come back on. He had never been a blackout that had lasted so long before. Little did he know that it was like this all across the U.S. and not just in Phoenix. It was the middle of Summer in Arizona and 115 outside. Without the air conditioner, the temperature in the house had risen to 90. Gross. He hadnt been able to call friends because the phone was dead. His cell phone and computer had run out of battery on the first day. His car was low on gas to start with and the gas stations had stopped giving gas so he had nowhere to go. He could only sit... and wait...

Rules:

You must be an inhabitant of the Earth (you cant just warp in to Earth and conquer it)

You must live in the year: 2012 (this may change. keep an eye on it!)

You are a civilian

You do not have access to weapons of mass destruction but you can make factions with other members of the thread! (and take over military bases and steal ammo and vehicles)

You must start in your house

Please no quoting the OP. It makes your post annoying.

START IN PHOENIX ARIZONA OR YOU WILL BE TOLD TO LEAVE

plus: if your username is "Shadowcat", no hating!

Last edited by Kobialka on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:44 pm

OOC: You are aware that there are no rules for this? Meaning that anyone could just warp in his spaceship and conquer the earth in its now weakened state.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:08 pm

walks outside*
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:53 pm

I look down at my ipod and put in the ear plugs. I flip the switch to on. hm. the battery is still at 50%. good. I'll need it. I turn the ipod back off. I didnt think it would have to come to this but I need food. The automatic doors at Walmart arent working. I pick up my steel baseball bat and begin walking. It's just across the street, right next to the plane wreck. It had crashed the day of the blackout.

3 days earlier somewhere in the sky above phoenix

The storm was insane. It was the end of Summer. That was monsoon season in Arizona, with hurricane like winds. Nothing he couldnt handle. Luckily it wasnt foggy and he could see about a mile ahead of him. This was important because he was going to have to land the plane. He had an hour of fuel left and needed more.

"Phoenix this is flight #785 requesting permission to land and refuel."

"Permission granted flight #785 uh... how much fuel do you have left?"

"an hour's worth."

"Alright we have two other planes with less fuel than you so we are going to let them land first. stay up there."

"Sounds good"

half an hour later from the perspective of the flight control computers...

9:26 AM

<Flight 785> Ground Control, we're seeing lightning. Have the planes landed yet?

<Ground Control> Roger that Flight #785. The second plane just landed we need to get him out of the way first.

<Flight 785> Roger that.

9:29 AM

<Ground Control> Alright he's out of the way you are clear to land.

<Flight 785> *loud boom* "SH*T"

<Ground Control> Flight 785 we heard what sounds like an explosion? Is everything alright?

<Flight 785> We've been struck by lightning and our left engine is failing! Power levels are holding.

<Ground Control> Alright listen carefully. We're going to have you try a-

<Shutting down due to power problems>

<rebooting on emergency power supply>

<The time is 9:31 AM>

<searching...>

<connected.>

<Ground Control> Flight 785 do you copy? You are not showing up on our radars.

<...>

<Ground Control> Flight 785 do you copy?

<...>

<Ground Control> Flight 785 if you can hear me, respond.

<...>

<Ground Control> Oh my God.

Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:29 pm

OOC: Ok, I see 1 large picture that takes up way more space thenit needs and 1 badly pixelated picture with some paint scribbles on it. What was the point of this RP again?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:21 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
OOC: Ok, I see 1 large picture that takes up way more space thenit needs and 1 badly pixelated picture with some paint scribbles on it. What was the point of this RP again?

Maybe you should have read the OP. Please no hating on other peoples threads. As you are new to the forum, it could give you bad first impressions. I worked for an hour on this. Crying or Very sad

Also I used to lead the Trade Emergency Coalition Armada. I'm part of several alliances. First impressions are important with me, rookie.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:12 pm

I find it funny how you try to gloat about your suposed power, Dont even awnser my question, And the fact I've seen more factions fall then the combined age of you and me.

And yes, I did read the OP twice, And I still didnt understand it.
Now again, What exactly is the goal of this RP? Survive? Counquer the world? What?
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Kobialka wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

Maybe you should have read the OP. Please no hating on other peoples threads. As you are new to the forum, it could give you bad first impressions. I worked for an hour on this. Crying or Very sad

Also I used to lead the Trade Emergency Coalition Armada. I'm part of several alliances. First impressions are important with me, rookie.

Yea,Yea,Yea Kobialka.

Shadow I think turn the power back on or kill the guys that turned it off or both.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Nah, Lets just derail this thread on the anarchy train, Add some zeds and such.
Dibs on his head!
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:45 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Nah, Lets just derail this thread on the anarchy train, Add some zeds and such.
Dibs on his head!
Let's not.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:52 pm

Ok study
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:42 pm

OOC: This is confusing and over complicated for a black out scenario.
IC: "Well, power is out and I'm stuck in an airport," complained Bear Grylls. "I guess I need to drink my own piss," Bear joked to no one in particular.
OOC: Meme insertion complete.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
_Shadowcat_ wrote:

Yea,Yea,Yea Kobialka.

Shadow I think turn the power back on or kill the guys that turned it off or both.

He blew up the power grid. That takes quite a few months to take care of and every month about a trillion dollars will be gone because of this. D:
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Prime Arc Thunder wrote:
OOC: This is confusing and over complicated for a black out scenario.
IC: "Well, power is out and I'm stuck in an airport," complained Bear Grylls. "I guess I need to drink my own piss," Bear joked to no one in particular.
OOC: Meme insertion complete.

haha. Bear Grylls wouldnt survive a weak though. Hes used to dealing with animals. not people that might kill him for provisions. How long would piss last though?
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Could a moderator block this thread? I think the story has too many flaws and nobody is going to participate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Blackout Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blackout   The Blackout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blackout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Futurecraft Roleplay-
Jump to: