Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

vs the virus

Go down 
+5
_Shadowcat_
Iv121
Shiva
Ivan2006
Commander Kobialka
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:46 am

Hi! I'm a virus. I'm trying to break in to the government computers and remove anything that has to do with my creator: Kobialka. He wanted to send in a virus but he knew they would be able to track him down. So... he sent in a virus to remove all info on him! Kinda stupid when you think about it. It's confusing. Anyway... time to start! try and stop me! You are the user! I take the first turn.

You click on an email marked as "unclassified" and begin to read the following: HAHA, DUMB***!!! TROJAN!
The trojan downloads. A window pops up. It says: Would you like the following executable file: Virus; to make changes to your computer? <NO> <YES>
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 am

Kobialka wrote:
Hi! I'm a virus. I'm trying to break in to the government computers and remove anything that has to do with my creator: Kobialka. He wanted to send in a virus but he knew they would be able to track him down. So... he sent in a virus to remove all info on him! Kinda stupid when you think about it. It's confusing. Anyway... time to start! try and stop me! You are the user! I take the first turn.

You click on an email marked as "unclassified" and begin to read the following: HAHA, DUMB***!!! TROJAN!
The trojan downloads. A window pops up. It says: Would you like the following executable file: Virus; to make changes to your computer? <NO> <YES>

I launch my extra-advanced and spaceworthy mega-incredibly powerful antivirus programm to figure out if the window is a trap.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Admin
Shiva

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 am

Immediate plug-pulling - instant death of power to the computer. Switch out for the second SSD and proceed as normal.
Back to top Go down
https://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Shiva wrote:
Immediate plug-pulling - instant death of power to the computer. Switch out for the second SSD and proceed as normal.

Yery well done.
Now my approach:

Isolating the cose of the virus and remotly take over every botnet on the planet to seek and destroy every copy of your virus.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:07 pm

My approach - ignore the virus, it's time for a new computer anyway ...
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Iv121 wrote:

Youll need to move the contents of this GOVERNMENT COMPUTER over to the new one. To do that youll need to exit the virus window. The exit button does not work.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

I launch my extra-advanced and spaceworthy mega-incredibly powerful antivirus programm to figure out if the window is a trap.

The virus sets up a thick firewall that the extra-advanced and spaceworthy mega-incredibly powerful antivirus program cant get through. Choose either <No> or <Yes>
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Shiva wrote:

The virus has been monitoring the computer and sending the info back to Kobialka. He realizes he is no longer recieving info. He sends 10 more "unclassified" trojan email address from 10 diferent addresses. You open one and the same thing happens. You unplug the computer and rip out the battery. This is a government computer. Who the hell would have the nerve to do something like this! Trace the IP address?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

The virus sets up a thick firewall that the extra-advanced and spaceworthy mega-incredibly powerful antivirus program cant get through. Choose either <No> or <Yes>

Turn off the power of the computer and then savely eliminate the virus through a save environment. Using an advanced AI to do so.
Also, in the meantime, start recovering and following back the origin of the virus. 10 computer-links a second.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:42 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

Youll need to move the contents of this GOVERNMENT COMPUTER over to the new one. To do that youll need to exit the virus window. The exit button does not work.

The only governmental content I have on my comp is my tax bills Razz
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

Turn off the power of the computer and then savely eliminate the virus through a save environment. Using an advanced AI to do so.
Also, in the meantime, start recovering and following back the origin of the virus. 10 computer-links a second.

Oh I forgot: You dont live in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

The only governmental content I have on my comp is my tax bills Razz

He means that any player except for him is someone working at the gov. and trying to fix this.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:32 pm

Unplug it from the internet, Then activate the computers EM sheilding and fire off my Mega-EMP to shut don half the country, Then using my Hacking Class Laptop extract the files 1 at a time and decode them in full WTF SHOOT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES MODE Anti-Viral Program Mode.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
Chapter Master Addeptis

Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:45 pm

> Plugs in to labtop with cyborg connections and destroys the virus <

Addeptis: Hm Thank Emperor for that.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Breaks computer, proceeds to Light computer on fire. Computer melting/burning in shambles, "THE DAY IS SAVED" Exits room. Problem solved. Exits thread.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Prime Arc Thunder wrote:
Breaks computer, proceeds to Light computer on fire. Computer melting/burning in shambles, "THE DAY IS SAVED" Exits room. Problem solved. Exits thread.

God dammit man that add the Nuke cords. on it!

Gov. 1 yells after Tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Youre all cheating. D:
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:36 pm

I click no, and it says "Full Control imminent. System 64 will be compromised in 5 minutes."

Stunned at my stupidity, I quickly attempt to bring up the System Root Commands and attempt to close off the modem connection to the rest of the department of defense. The Virus infects Root, and locks me out. I bring up a programming software applet and begin writing code as the Virus begins purging the computer using Root.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Unplug it fenway UNPLUG IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Professor Fenway wrote:
I click no, and it says "Full Control imminent. System 64 will be compromised in 5 minutes."

Stunned at my stupidity, I quickly attempt to bring up the System Root Commands and attempt to close off the modem connection to the rest of the department of defense. The Virus infects Root, and locks me out. I bring up a programming software applet and begin writing code as the Virus begins purging the computer using Root.

Wow. You didnt realize that the "no" and the "yes" were in the wrong places. D: The Virus runs up a search for "Kobialka". Finding nothing, it sends its findings back to Kobialka and awaits orders....
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:32 pm

This seams alot like a godmoded roleplay type I used to make in other forums I was in.

Esentially do the dumnest thing possible and you will win.

sooo....

/Me activates nukes whos command codes I was extracting just before I opend my email.

Bai Bai world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vs the virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs the virus   vs the virus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vs the virus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Futurecraft Roleplay-
Jump to: