Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)

Go down 
+6
Tiel+
torrentialAberration
Last_Jedi_Standing
Iv121
Ivan2006
Commander Kobialka
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:22 am

Alright. I'm back for the third time and I'm guessing the ranks are slightly based on how much time is spent on the forums cuz I used to be a much higher rank. ANYWAY. To the point. I am making a Minecraft Movie. Some of you may have been around for a few months and know that I procrastinate. I wanted to make a futurecraft trailer. Never got around to it. Wanted to make a futurecraft Movie. Never Happened. Then there were three months where I wasnt here. I made a grand enterance by posting an "I'm Back!" post. I said I wanted to make a Minecraft Movie based on Bioshock. I'm still working on that but my voice actors arent being very active and the idea is hovering around the event horizon of the trash can. So... I have a backup plan....

STEVE: THE MOVIE

Steve: The Movie??? Yes. A Movie that takes place after a territorial based war with an alien race. The aliens won so Steve is widely considered among the testificates of the world to be the last of the human race. The aliens don't know about him... but they sure as hell didnt leave. Steve stumbles across a huge mine and base one day swarming with Ender Men and their Iron Golem machines hacking away at the hard ground. Well anger wells up inside Steve and he goes into rambo mode and for the remainder of the movie he gives the aliens one hell of a bad time.

There is a deeper story line than just that but this is a summary.

The point is... I need schematics. I'm not goot at building helicopters, alien anti-air-and-space-turrets, and alien ships. The following is a list of schematics I need. If you want to help then you can send me schematics OR world saves. My email address is at the bottom.

Schematics wanted:

Helicopter <Human>

Carrier <Large Alien Spacecraft>

Bomber/Fighter <Small Alien Spacecraft>

anti air and space laser turret <large alien ground turret>

anti air flak cannon <medium sized human ground turret>

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:

nevank@gmail.com

btw: I'm back Very Happy

Progress

Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Progre10

10/27/12

Contacted Manus. He makes working vehicle and weapon models for Minecraft. Got permission to use his models in the movie which is AWESOME.

Downloaded all the music and sounds I will need to use in the movie.

More progress tomorrow?

Nope I'm back. I made a trailer. It's rendering now. It's just something I threw together. Not much. It's trailer one of three. I'm using the survival games 2 map for the city scenes.

Got carried away while working:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kobialka on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:56 am

Kobialka wrote:
Alright. I'm back for the third time and I'm guessing the ranks are slightly based on how much time is spent on the forums cuz I used to be a much higher rank. ANYWAY. To the point. I am making a Minecraft Movie. Some of you may have been around for a few months and know that I procrastinate. I wanted to make a futurecraft trailer. Never got around to it. Wanted to make a futurecraft Movie. Never Happened. Then there were three months where I wasnt here. I made a grand enterance by posting an "I'm Back!" post. I said I wanted to make a Minecraft Movie based on Bioshock. I'm still working on that but my voice actors arent being very active and the idea is hovering around the event horizon of the trash can. So... I have a backup plan....

Steve: The Movie??? Yes. A Movie that takes place after a territorial based war with an alien race. The aliens won so Steve is widely considered among the testificates of the world to be the last of the human race. The aliens don't know about him... but they sure as hell didnt leave. Steve stumbles across a huge mine and base one day swarming with Ender Men and their Iron Golem machines hacking away at the hard ground. Well anger wells up inside Steve and he goes into rambo mode and for the remainder of the movie he gives the aliens one hell of a bad time.

The point is... I need schematics. I'm not goot at building helicopters, alien anti-air-and-space-turrets, and alien ships. The following is a list of schematics I need. If you want to help then you can send me schematics OR world saves. My email address is at the bottom.

Schematics wanted:

Helicopter <Human>

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:

nevank@gmail.com

Nope, ranks are based on posts still, but they got reconfigurated after it turned out that most active users had some rank around Admiral or something...

Also, do you need block-stuff or models?
Because , if you can make use of models, ask Manus, he got much of what you want in his pack, and maybe you´re allowed to use it.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Ok I'll build something for you though I feel something is flawed in the core of the story.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Ok I'll build something for you though I feel something is flawed in the core of the story.

Wheres the flaw please tell me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

Schematics wanted:

Helicopter <Human>

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:

nevank@gmail.com

Nope, ranks are based on posts still, but they got reconfigurated after it turned out that most active users had some rank around Admiral or something...

Because , if you can make use of models, ask Manus, he got much of what you want in his pack, and maybe you´re allowed to use it.

models
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:28 pm

You... put one of your own quotes in your sig? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Iv121 wrote:

Wheres the flaw please tell me Very Happy

Hard to tell ... its more based on an inside feeling ...
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

Schematics wanted:

Helicopter <Human>

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:

nevank@gmail.com

models

Then contact this website. Manus has pretty much a lot of what you want (to be exact, the human helicopter and the human flak, but also some other stuff you might find useful). Also, I think you might really have a chance convincing him, because he does let other modellers use his models, and I think he would be okay with his models being used for a movie. (If you even have him appear in the cradits, he will definetly say yes, it´s a good ad for his modelling skills)
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
You... put one of your own quotes in your sig? Suspect

maybe.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

Schematics wanted:

Helicopter <Human>

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:

nevank@gmail.com

models

Then contact this website. Manus has pretty much a lot of what you want (to be exact, the human helicopter and the human flak, but also some other stuff you might find useful). Also, I think you might really have a chance convincing him, because he does let other modellers use his models, and I think he would be okay with his models being used for a movie. (If you even have him appear in the cradits, he will definetly say yes, it´s a good ad for his modelling skills)

Thanks! His Modern Warfare Models are wonderful!!! How do I contact him?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

Schematics wanted:

Helicopter <Human>

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:

nevank@gmail.com

models

You haven´t seen all! There are some cool new german tanks (and a modern AA-gun) that aren´t in the modern warfare-section, look them up by scrolling down the blog.

On the blog, click his name, it´s on the bottom-right corner of almost every blog-post, then click e-mail. If you can´t do aome of this, then I´m afraid you will have to create an account on the website first.
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

Schematics wanted:

Helicopter <Human>

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:

nevank@gmail.com

models

Manus has been contacted.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:21 pm

So no need in schematics ? Too bad I just made your flak turret

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Iv121 wrote:
So no need in schematics ? Too bad I just made your flak turret

Spoiler:

lol no need for vehicle schems anymore but I still need turrets and ships so thanks!
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:40 pm

You might want to use a texture pack though ...

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?e1csvb1hk8x25qd

Might build something else later
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:14 pm

Iv121 wrote:
You might want to use a texture pack though ...

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?e1csvb1hk8x25qd

Might build something else later

thanks
Back to top Go down
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Kobialka

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka wrote:
Kobialka wrote:

Schematics wanted:

Helicopter <Human>

MY EMAIL ADDRESS:

nevank@gmail.com

models

You haven´t seen all! There are some cool new german tanks (and a modern AA-gun) that aren´t in the modern warfare-section, look them up by scrolling down the blog.

On the blog, click his name, it´s on the bottom-right corner of almost every blog-post, then click e-mail. If you can´t do aome of this, then I´m afraid you will have to create an account on the website first.

He said yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Someone should make a FutureCraft movie. Ship battles 'n' such.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:12 am

catsonmeth wrote:
Someone should make a FutureCraft movie. Ship battles 'n' such.

Once FC is out, such a movie might be more realistic, as the used materials will match the actual mod more accurately.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 am

That has been discussed and rediscussed to oblivion, cats.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:41 am

Tiel wrote:
That has been discussed and rediscussed to oblivion, cats.

I know, I was there, but it would be really neat if it was done right.

Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Hmm futurecraft ship battles, I must discuss this!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:56 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Hmm futurecraft ship battles, I must discuss this!

No, you mustn´t.
At least not in this thread.
LJS hates Off-topic, and it would be a shame if Kobialka would have to open a new thread to keep us up to date with the current status of the movie just because this thread gets locked due to off-topicness.
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Hmm I swore I posted a thread about it, Oh well was more of a ramble anyway.

Anyway movies need lotsa CGI and Explosions, Death, Lasers, Explosions, Explosions, Explosions.
People like boom-boom stuff cat
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:21 pm

_Shadowcat_ wrote:
Hmm I swore I posted a thread about it, Oh well was more of a ramble anyway.

Anyway movies need lotsa CGI and Explosions, Death, Lasers, Explosions, Explosions, Explosions.
People like boom-boom stuff cat

I now know that you made a thread for that, I just read this first and then your thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)   Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Movie Progress (CARRIED AWAY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next