Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Dreadnaught space race.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who do you think will be the best.
Mackeroth
24%
 24% [ 5 ]
Laserbilly
48%
 48% [ 10 ]
MrTargareyan?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Caltech117
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
SpaceCookiez's (Can't believe you forgot his, even if it is meh.)
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
Last_Jedi_Standing
9%
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21
 

AuthorMessage
caltech117
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : In front of you.

PostSubject: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:26 pm

I have noticed that there are various people making dreadnought scale ships so I want to see who other people think will be the best.

If I haven't added someone just say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:50 pm

I know Last_Jedi_Standing is working on one once he finds a height mod.

And eventually I'll get off my lazy arse and finish the design I started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:04 pm

My original one was scrapped, and now I'm working on a new one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 20
Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Well seeing as ours is already done...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Well seeing as ours is already done...

Yes, you definetly have the best finished Dreadnaught (but only because they´re the only ones, I don´t agree with Warhammer 40k ship designs.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:05 pm

Updated poll.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 20
Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Well seeing as ours is already done...

Yes, you definetly have the best finished Dreadnaught (but only because they´re the only ones, I don´t agree with Warhammer 40k ship designs.)

Why don't you u like the ship designs? They not only look badass but they also can kick ass. Whats not to like?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Well seeing as ours is already done...

Yes, you definetly have the best finished Dreadnaught (but only because they´re the only ones, I don´t agree with Warhammer 40k ship designs.)

Why don't you u like the ship designs? They not only look badass but they also can kick ass. Whats not to like?



The fact that they look a little bit Steampunk-ish.
Steampunk belongs into the air, not space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chapter Master Addeptis
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 20
Location : Probably being eaten bye tyranids on a unknown planet.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Chapter Master Addeptis wrote:
Well seeing as ours is already done...

Yes, you definetly have the best finished Dreadnaught (but only because they´re the only ones, I don´t agree with Warhammer 40k ship designs.)

Why don't you u like the ship designs? They not only look badass but they also can kick ass. Whats not to like?



The fact that they look a little bit Steampunk-ish.
Steampunk belongs into the air, not space.

Honestly they look more Gothic then anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 104
Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:31 pm

y u no put me in poll? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 104
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Emperor_Revan wrote:
y u no put me in poll? Sad
Are you building a dreadnaught?

On a similar note, you left me out. Rothana-class is underway, and I think is larger than any of the others.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Emperor_Revan wrote:
y u no put me in poll? Sad

Oh lord..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 1196
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : |]||o|{o}-H--X-)|(

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Use the Gravity-Craft and Mineup mod for height stuff.... They are one and the same and it would allow for awesome stuff.

*Imagines running around the fusion core... sideways to everything else*

Oh, and I'm planning a dreadnaught. Still in planning phase, but I have the frame in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 104
Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Tiel wrote:
Emperor_Revan wrote:
y u no put me in poll? Sad

Oh lord..
what is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Nothing. Just thinking of an SSD is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 104
Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Tiel wrote:
Nothing. Just thinking of an SSD is all.
oh ok, you had me worried
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:20 pm

About what?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 104
Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Tiel wrote:
About what?

I thought you had seen what ive been working on, so i was worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 104
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Professor Fenway wrote:
Use the Gravity-Craft and Mineup mod for height stuff.... They are one and the same and it would allow for awesome stuff.
Oooh, thank you for that. That has all sorts of potential, and actually fixes some problems I was having with the design of the ship. I will definitely use it.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:54 am

I'm not building a dreadnought. I'm building a battle-cruiser, which is why I didn't vote for myself.

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 104
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Professor Fenway wrote:
Use the Gravity-Craft and Mineup mod for height stuff.... They are one and the same and it would allow for awesome stuff.
Oooh, thank you for that. That has all sorts of potential, and actually fixes some problems I was having with the design of the ship. I will definitely use it.
Dang. I was wrong. Doesn't like SPC. You can't use //stack above 128. That pretty much kills it. Trying one other thing before giving up.

EDIT: Nope. Mod is useless to me.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Professor Fenway wrote:
Use the Gravity-Craft and Mineup mod for height stuff.... They are one and the same and it would allow for awesome stuff.
Oooh, thank you for that. That has all sorts of potential, and actually fixes some problems I was having with the design of the ship. I will definitely use it.
Dang. I was wrong. Doesn't like SPC. You can't use //stack above 128. That pretty much kills it. Trying one other thing before giving up.

EDIT: Nope. Mod is useless to me.

What does //stack do? I only ever seem to use //pos1/2, copy, replace, flip, paste, and move.

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry


Posts : 714
Join date : 2012-01-31
Location : Saturday is awesome.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:21 am

The Schmetterling wrote:

What does //stack do? I only ever seem to use //pos1/2, copy, replace, flip, paste, and move.
Stacking allows for a selection of blocks to be placed repetitively in one direction a desired number of times.
Edit: I am throwing my metaphorical hat into the metaphorical ring. Meaning I am building a dreadnaught.(I plan on it being 5km long and 1km wide but I may do a smaller version to save time)(small version being 1.25km and about .25 km wide.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 20
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:46 am

Hey, I'm working on a dreadnought too.

Currently just over 1km long, after three days

So if you wouldn't mind add me to the list

BUt I'm betting on laserbilly's being best, even thought it won't be the biggest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Wow. I feel disappointed. Is Billy really that much better than me?

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dreadnaught space race.   

Back to top Go down
 
Dreadnaught space race.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sending keys: Ctrl + Space
» Big Apple Pet Supply $6000 Shelter Race
» Review: Dead Space Extraction (Wii Retail)
» No plans for Dead Space 3 on WiiU
» I need these colors changed

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: