Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Julo space federation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

Julo space federation Empty
PostSubject: Julo space federation   Julo space federation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Government: Collective intelligence

Territory: The CORE nebula
5 systems

Deepspace Ocean
3 systems

Population: 7 billion Aquans
5 billion Crarisans

Leader: Everybody a bit

Fleets: Homefleet:
3x Carriers
90x Fighters
6x Shuttles
6x Transporters
5x MAC Carriers

Tactical Fleet:
1x Carrier
30x Fighters
2x Shuttles
2x Transporters
4x Bomber Frigates

Scientific Fleet:
20x Science Cruisers

Explorer Fleet:
20x Explorer Cruisers
6x Diplomatic Shuttles
5x Scientific Cruisers

Race details:
Aquans:
A jellyfish like race with nettles as inborn weapons. The nettles are strong enough to stun
a 400 pound heavy creature. They can survive in a gas atmosphere and in water. They use methane to move in atmosphere
and underwater they use a biological cone to move. The Aquarians are 2^x1>x1v meters large and weigh 2 pounds.
Julo space federation Img_4610

Crarisans:
A crab like race with claws as inborn weapons and tools. The claws have the power of 200 pounds per square centimeter.
They can survive in a gas atmosphere and in water. They use their legs to move. They are 2^x3>x4v meters large and weigh 400 pounds
Julo space federation Img_4611

Homeworld: A frozen planet, they in an ocean under the crust. The core of the
planet is molten, so that the temperature in the ocean is always at 25* C.
To start their spaceships, they melt a hole into the crust with microwave
radiation. After the ship has started the hole freezes up.

Technology:
Black hole harvester:
This technology allows us to disturb the gravity field of a black hole so that it
kicks itself into subspace. And a singularity in subspace is a subspace field singularity.
It costs 100.000 EU's per use so that it would feel like a really hard EMP. Also it's a single use machine. And to build it you need
three weeks. Also the machine is very large. Almost large enough to be a space station.

Allies:Caltech industries

Enemies:

Last edited by Julo on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julo space federation   Julo space federation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:27 pm

We propose an alliance. We have several new technologies that could be of use to you.
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: Julo space federation   Julo space federation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:32 pm

caltech117 wrote:
We propose an alliance. We have several new technologies that could be of use to you.

Accepted. We hope that our alliance is profitable for both of us.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Julo space federation   Julo space federation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Sorry, but I gotta inform you about our OP-policy.
Producing ZPMs out of black holes without any real limit is actually Overpowered and therefore not allowed at this RP.
I know, I produce my Chaos Emeralds, but in return, I´ve got no other energy source powerful enough to power a spaceship and can only produce 7 CEs a month and that´s almost at the limit to OP.
As well "almost large enough to be a space station" is quite small for a ship that powerful.
Also, please don´t use EU in the RP, this has nothing to do with the actual mod.
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: Julo space federation   Julo space federation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Producing ZPMs out of black holes without any real limit is actually Overpowered and therefore not allowed at this RP.
I know, I produce my Chaos Emeralds, but in return, I´ve got no other energy source powerful enough to power a spaceship and can only produce 7 CEs a month and that´s almost at the limit to OP.
As well "almost large enough to be a space station" is quite small for a ship that powerful.
Also, please don´t use EU in the RP, this has nothing to do with the actual mod.

Made it a little bit non OP, pleased?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Julo space federation   Julo space federation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Julo wrote:

Much better.
Back to top Go down
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

PostSubject: Re: Julo space federation   Julo space federation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Julo wrote:

Much better.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julo space federation   Julo space federation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julo space federation
Page 1 of 1