Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

I have this old script.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

I have this old script. Empty
PostSubject: I have this old script.   I have this old script. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 am

From the "Black Moon" adventure map that never was completed.

Black Moon wrote:

File LC.315, UTN High Command

PERSONAL MESSAGE, date June 27
UTN Commander Earl A. Wattes, to UTN Admiral Ronald M. LeRoy

MESSAGE READS:

The infection is spreading like a (mofo), sir. We've deployed 'round the city, but don't expect to hold it for too long. We read small groups of survivors, but they won't last. There's a few moving about, but they're no issue.

Mt real worry is an offworld spread of this...disease. We only know it spreads via fluid contact, and that it more or less zombifies whomever contracts it. My suggestion is orbital bombardment.

MESSAGE ENDS.

PERSONAL MESSAGE, date August 1
UTN Captain Malcolm S. Reynolds, to UTN Commodore Earl A. Wattes

MESSAGE READS:

Several key poitions overrun. Alliance, Imperial, Taln, Commonwealth, L_J_S Ind. and United Factions ships are all asking a few too many questions and threatening to bomb the cities and towns into craters. We either need a fleet or a regiment of Marines. Whatever you're getting to me, do it quick, as we only hold 1 city totally and 3 cities partially. We've counted over sixty thousand confirmed kills total, not including collateral damage. There used to by 10 million citizens on this planet.

MESSAGE ENDS

GENERAL ADDRESS, date September 3
UTN Admiral Ronald M. Le Roy, to 16th Marine Battalion

MESSAGE READS:

GENERAL:

Troops, you're doing your job very well. We've sent in support, but it'll be a while before it arrives. old off the palefaces and we'll bring the hammer down. You're all doing a fine job.

CLASSIFIED:

Reynolds, you know and I know how long the trip from Lagrange Base to Black Moon is. Keep your lot together, keep em fighting. pull out of the towns and hold the cities. You're getting help from the Imperials and L_J_S soon. just hold on.

MESSAGE ENDS

PRIVATE MESSAGE, date September 4
Futurecraft Empire Commander Terraanias, to UTN Captain Malcolm S. Reynolds

MESSAGE READS:

NOTICE OF ARRIVAL, 2 DAYS TIME.

MESSAGE ENDS

NOTE: All records pretaining to BLACK MOON are classified Top Secret. violation of this will result in charges of TREASON.
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

I have this old script. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have this old script.   I have this old script. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:12 am

Hey I still have all the necessary files if you want, just I noticed people quit it and I couldn't pull this one alone.
Back to top Go down

I have this old script.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: