Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
One really annoying thing about Steam is you can't friend other people until you have bought one of the games there, not a free one.
I don't think that's true. I was friends with Tiel before I bought TF2.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
One really annoying thing about Steam is you can't friend other people until you have bought one of the games there, not a free one.
I don't think that's true. I was friends with Tiel before I bought TF2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Tiel wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
One really annoying thing about Steam is you can't friend other people until you have bought one of the games there, not a free one.
I don't think that's true. I was friends with Tiel before I bought TF2.
Thank you for that helpful and relevant contribution. cat

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Fine.

I sent you a friend request after you bought TF2, so there's really no way of knowing.

But Steam is also half social application in addition to its game functionality, so you should be able friend people stfufuzzycat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Tiel wrote:
Fine.

I sent you a friend request after you bought TF2, so there's really no way of knowing.

But Steam is also half social application in addition to its game functionality, so you should be able friend people stfufuzzycat.
But we tried to trade before I got the game. That was why I got it in the first place.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Oh, you mean buying an item.

For some reason I was under the impression that by 'buying' the game you meant downloading it, where I subsequently sent you the request. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Tiel wrote:
Oh, you mean buying an item.

For some reason I was under the impression that by 'buying' the game you meant downloading it, where I subsequently sent you the request. Hmm.
No. That's what they're saying, is that the free games don't count.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Well, I did send the friend request, not ye, but I'm pretty sure the feature is available regardless of whether one has purchased any games or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Strategion Daynel wrote:
Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
I am currently downloading TF2.
Crap, It´s telling me that it will propably need another 5 hours...
You're european right?
...Add me on steam?
I´ll try. I´m xyz493
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 18
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 pm

TF2 is free. I can't friend peple, I know because I've tried. I'm also having problems where it takes like 10 minutes to log into a game, and then my conection times out. Does anyone know how to fix this, or is it just because my computer sucks (which it does).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
TF2 is free. I can't friend peple, I know because I've tried. I'm also having problems where it takes like 10 minutes to log into a game, and then my conection times out. Does anyone know how to fix this, or is it just because my computer sucks (which it does).
I don't know about friending people. You should be able to, but if you can't, keep in mind that it costs 49 American cents to buy the game.

The server thing is just a thing. I don't know why it happens. It shouldn't happen more than once in a row.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 18
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:40 pm

I didn't have to pay for TF2. I hope the server thing is temporary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
I didn't have to pay for TF2. I hope the server thing is temporary.
I know you don't have to, but if you do it might solve your friending problem.

Speaking of which, I've got several new Scout items, Tiel. I've got 2 different bats and a brand-new Strange Scattergun. I'd trade for them if you're interested.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 18
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:29 pm

How do you pay for it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
How do you pay for it?
You just have to put some money into the game. Buying something from the store is the simplest way. So really, it doesn't cost anything at all, because you get the item you bought.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!   

Back to top Go down
 
Random Encounters from Beyond the Stars!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Random Oddities
» How to click random checkbox
» Random clapping way to center/destress
» Stars & Planets Scale Comparison
» [Hỏi đáp] Tỉ lệ random

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: