Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

Go down 
+10
Caramell
Iv121
Hierarch Fenway
Keon
ACH0225
hyperlite
Joel
Captain stufuzzycat
Tiel+
Last_Jedi_Standing
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Try MCNostalgia. It lets you downgrade to ANY version of Minecraft.

/Case
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 am

Actually I still have 2 1.7.3 saves, one with the early release of Zepplin mod (before it was cool !) where I built ships with TNT cannons , the other one is my first aether world .
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:54 am

i followed his blog when he first started posting pictures... then i died and woke up about a week after 1.7.3 was released. i then proceeded to be a pirate until it came out of beta, which is when i bought it.(because i had money by then) i remember my first 1.7.3 world... i spawned, walked around, fell into a cave, and got tryed to kill a green thing for food. i thought it woulden't hurt.....
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Actually I still have 2 1.7.3 saves, one with the early release of Zepplin mod (back when it was cool !) where I built ships with TNT cannons , the other one is my first aether world .

I agree with this sentiment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:33 pm

me as well.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:46 pm

I like the new terrain generator, though. About a week ago I found a huge open ravine. I'm working on capping it with cobblestone and then layers of dirt and grass to disguise it, and convert it into a massive ravine-base. It's really cool. It looks awesome with torches way up high on the walls, and there are 4 levels of natural walkways going around the inside.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:03 pm

except for the boringness of flat landscapes, i agree with the above jedi-like creature.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:08 pm

superninjakiwi wrote:
except for the boringness of flat landscapes, i agree with the above jedi-like creature.

I wouldn´t use flatworlds for normal playing though, they´re more for the "duh, I plan to build something so high that I have to dig up way to bedrock in order to fit it into the hight limit" kind of situation or if you don´t want any disturbing background, just want to make MCedit or worldedit templates, etc.
It isn´t like you would really care about the boring landscape if you use superflat.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:

I wouldn´t use flatworlds for normal playing though, they´re more for the "duh, I plan to build something so high that I have to dig up way to bedrock in order to fit it into the hight limit" kind of situation or if you don´t want any disturbing background, just want to make MCedit or worldedit templates, etc.
It isn´t like you would really care about the boring landscape if you use superflat.
He's not talking about superflat. The default generator is flatter since 1.8.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 pm

indeed.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Makes for better building, though. At least to those who just want to make a house as opposed to being creative and eccentrically using the terrain as a fulcrum point for their structures..

Personally, I've noticed building's gotten fairly dimmer since 1.8, perhaps because of the above.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:22 pm

indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:

It is? I don´t know since I just joined MC at 1.8.1 ...
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
superninjakiwi wrote:

It is? I don´t know since I just joined MC at 1.8.1 ...
In general, yeah. There's more weird stuff like ravines, and extreme hills is still extreme hills. But if you look at a picture of, say, a desert that was generated in 1.3_01 compared to one that was generated in 1.2.5, there's a very noticeable difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have you been playing Minecraft?   How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2