Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:36 am

Good heavens, do those guns actually fire?

No matter, I have working guns in my vanilla ships. So there.

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:08 pm

New update: Carrier

Acinaces class squadron carrier

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Next update escort
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 584
Join date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:27 pm

It looks nice, actually similar to a design I though for my logistic ships (which are giant mobile supply stations Razz ) but I guess I'll have to rethink Smile .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:39 pm

How quickly can you build ships? That's amazing!

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 22
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Ermahgerd! it's a TRON ship!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 727
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 104
Location : omnipresent

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:18 pm

GIANT NEON LIGHTS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caltech117
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : In front of you.

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:40 pm

I like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emperor_Revan
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 249
Join date : 2012-03-31
Age : 105
Location : Aboard the Dov-Class Super Star Destroyer Glories Wake

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Julo wrote:
New update: Carrier

Acinaces class squadron carrier

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Next update escort

I MUST HAVE ONE! (i like how it all fits together plus the size)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:49 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
How quickly can you build ships? That's amazing!
I already Build the ships, I'm just Taking pictures of them, Thats why the carrier is Build Out of Stone. The next ship is Build with a Texture Pack and Not Out of Stone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 am

Teasing my new ship (I'm building the interior and the underside)
Mjölnir class escort (thats how I imagine the shape of the ban hammer but MUCH bigger)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 am

Thunderbird class bomber

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caltech117
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-09-05
Location : In front of you.

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:01 am

Nice I like the bomb bay. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 20
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Julo wrote:
Thunderbird class bomber

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

MineWars texture pack, am I correct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Julo wrote:
Thunderbird class bomber

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

MineWars texture pack, am I correct?

Modified (a little bit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:01 am

This time I want to present to you two misc. designs:

The first one:
Probe
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

The next thing is an Outpost:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Kobialka
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 996
Join date : 2012-03-08
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere the government won't find me.

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:35 am

Avenger_7 wrote:
MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
Or, the misleading bird stated his opinion on a relevant subject matter. How evil and volatile. I mean, it's not like that's what forums are for or anything.

Then you must have very unique views, because you seem to do a lot more disagreeing than anything else Smile

yup. Tiel and LJS are right at the top of my disagreeing list. But Tiels at the top of the top. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thecraftersmakevideos.webs.com
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:23 am

Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
Or, the misleading bird stated his opinion on a relevant subject matter. How evil and volatile. I mean, it's not like that's what forums are for or anything.

Then you must have very unique views, because you seem to do a lot more disagreeing than anything else Smile

yup. Tiel and LJS are right at the top of my disagreeing list. But Tiels at the top of the top. Smile
That thing you quoted is two months old and not directed at you in any case. This is not a good thing. Technically this isn't a necropost, but it sure is in spirit.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
Or, the misleading bird stated his opinion on a relevant subject matter. How evil and volatile. I mean, it's not like that's what forums are for or anything.

Then you must have very unique views, because you seem to do a lot more disagreeing than anything else Smile

yup. Tiel and LJS are right at the top of my disagreeing list. But Tiels at the top of the top. Smile
That thing you quoted is two months old and not directed at you in any case. This is not a good thing. Technically this isn't a necropost, but it sure is in spirit.

I posted my space station and my probe today thats why the post is up here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 am

Julo wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Commander Shane Kobialka wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
MISLEADING BIRD wrote:
Or, the misleading bird stated his opinion on a relevant subject matter. How evil and volatile. I mean, it's not like that's what forums are for or anything.

Then you must have very unique views, because you seem to do a lot more disagreeing than anything else Smile

yup. Tiel and LJS are right at the top of my disagreeing list. But Tiels at the top of the top. Smile
That thing you quoted is two months old and not directed at you in any case. This is not a good thing. Technically this isn't a necropost, but it sure is in spirit.

I posted my space station and my probe today thats why the post is up here

I like the concept of the probe, it amazes me that no-one else has come up with a similar concept. It also looks pretty good considering it's made from 6 blocks.

The station isn't too bad, but you can do better.

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2012-07-06
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in Space

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 am

Just a project question:
What should I built next?
A Dropship that looks like this:

Yes Warhammer 40k fans it's an Orca from the Tau.

Or a freestyle assault carrier?

Please help me.

BTW: I'll post the pictures of my escort tomorrow (hopefully)


Last edited by Julo on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 20
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Looks good for a dropship design.
Just please don´t make it yellow, makes it look like a space taxi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Do the carrier, then design the dropship to fit into the carrier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 20
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Prototype wrote:
Do the carrier, then design the dropship to fit into the carrier
also a good idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Looks good for a dropship design.
Just please don´t make it yellow, makes it look like a space taxi.
Space taxi? Hmm...

Note to self: Make a space taxi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED   

Back to top Go down
 
Julo Space Federation BANSHEE CLASS RELEASED
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Class 4 Softswitch For Rent
» Cannot locate the class Select in web driver
» Sending keys: Ctrl + Space
» Review: Dead Space Extraction (Wii Retail)
» No plans for Dead Space 3 on WiiU

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Ship Design Area-
Jump to: