Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Roleplay map

Go down 
+24
Brz99
Dux Tell31
Soul of Jack
Luna
torrentialAberration
Chapter Master Addeptis
Admiral Rekiin
Fabricator-General Norse
Ivan2006
Caramell
Commander Error
Laserbilly
Avenger_7
Captain stufuzzycat
Tau
Hierarch Fenway
Joel
Shiva
Keon
Emperor_Revan
The Schmetterling
ACH0225
Last_Jedi_Standing
Tiel+
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Julo
Recruit
Recruit
Julo

Roleplay map - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:25 am

Fabricator-General Norse wrote:
Roleplay map - Page 5 7ipUF

Overplaying?
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:40 am

Not if there's a Waaagh!!!!!!!! (Thats the correct pronunciation)
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:13 pm

I guess the current situation renders our maps useless.
Most of the Galaxy is propably currently labled "Strigiforme" and the nations currently there are, to say at least decimated.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
I guess the current situation renders our maps useless.
Most of the Galaxy is propably currently labled "Strigiforme" and the nations currently there are, to say at least decimated.

I'm still a power in the Galaxy because I'm NOT geting help from ACH.
So let me restate where I am,between The Commonwealth and The EE.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:20 pm

OOC: I've been gone too long. Check out my awesome new faction page that I'm writing right now maybe. BIC

Edit: Shortened. Happy Dux?

Last edited by Jade Harley on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:14 am

TL;DR
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
TL;DR

Too bad for you then.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:24 pm

TBFYT.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Jade Harley wrote:
I've been away far too long in the RP. I would like to give a brief* recap on the events of PDC/Exion/Bots/Orgonati/Etc.

The PDC were an all human organization who had great ambition to become the universal power. They were nearly completely destroyed by some old drones. The survivors found refuge on Equestria and with help from ponies, became Exion. Exion was purged from Equestria during The Battle For Equestria in which there were disintegrating halos and a giant fortress world. Those who escaped the battle survived on Installation 00 and conquered a primitive system with their superior fire power. In order to resume their empirical ways, they did a series of tests to create an automatic solution to their expansion. Their first attempt went to war with their finished version and Exion was destroyed in the process. The bots and plant Daleks eventually destroyed each other and for some reason some damaged cloning equipment and data stores that had crashed on the then uninhabitable Duna. That equipment and those data stores were the only thing besides Installation 00 that survived the, now what is presumed by me to be eternal, conflict. The cloners fired up and began creating clones of the last person whose genetic codes were provided to the machine. The freshly baked clones fumbled about and one chanced upon a data store and their programming kicked in and they accessed it getting them up to speed on whats happened in the nearly century now of history. The clones were that of High Admiral Scratch, who in her day, led her armies to war and victory. It is unknown why no one ever thought to have everyone in commanding positions be clones of her, but they hadn't. Now there was a whole planet of them. Realizing their role, they sought out from the now hospitable Duna and headed for Installation 00. Upon reaching the massive, ancient construct they begun their place in the long history of what it is at its core, the Planetary Defense Corps. They may wave a different flag and employ less energy weapons, but they remain at where it counts, the PDC. The clone army, after finishing the repairs on what will now be referred by them as "The Metal One" and worked on planning. Eventually their labor produced fruits. They were now the Orgonati. Going with a color scheme reminisce of the original PDC, what was gray and red, gray and yellow. Their flag design was similar to that of early Exion's, what was broken yellow triangular lines on a black background, yellow triangular in origin shapes on a white background. The Orgonati are highly comparable to Exion but deny any relation, even claiming to be a business competitor (which is somewhat true due to the Industrial Wing's automated production being unceasing). The Orgonati's most successful branch is the Orgonati Aeronautics Administration, creating and producing atmospheric transportation. The complete list of branches can be viewed on their thread. So now that you're all up to speed, I need to make that thread and read up on whats been going on.

*By brief I mean as short as I can go without losing much detail.

This is not relevant to this topic, this kind awesome RP goes in your specific factions thread.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Dux Tell31 wrote:
Jade Harley wrote:
I've been away far too long in the RP. I would like to give a brief* recap on the events of PDC/Exion/Bots/Orgonati/Etc.

The PDC were an all human organization who had great ambition to become the universal power. They were nearly completely destroyed by some old drones. The survivors found refuge on Equestria and with help from ponies, became Exion. Exion was purged from Equestria during The Battle For Equestria in which there were disintegrating halos and a giant fortress world. Those who escaped the battle survived on Installation 00 and conquered a primitive system with their superior fire power. In order to resume their empirical ways, they did a series of tests to create an automatic solution to their expansion. Their first attempt went to war with their finished version and Exion was destroyed in the process. The bots and plant Daleks eventually destroyed each other and for some reason some damaged cloning equipment and data stores that had crashed on the then uninhabitable Duna. That equipment and those data stores were the only thing besides Installation 00 that survived the, now what is presumed by me to be eternal, conflict. The cloners fired up and began creating clones of the last person whose genetic codes were provided to the machine. The freshly baked clones fumbled about and one chanced upon a data store and their programming kicked in and they accessed it getting them up to speed on whats happened in the nearly century now of history. The clones were that of High Admiral Scratch, who in her day, led her armies to war and victory. It is unknown why no one ever thought to have everyone in commanding positions be clones of her, but they hadn't. Now there was a whole planet of them. Realizing their role, they sought out from the now hospitable Duna and headed for Installation 00. Upon reaching the massive, ancient construct they begun their place in the long history of what it is at its core, the Planetary Defense Corps. They may wave a different flag and employ less energy weapons, but they remain at where it counts, the PDC. The clone army, after finishing the repairs on what will now be referred by them as "The Metal One" and worked on planning. Eventually their labor produced fruits. They were now the Orgonati. Going with a color scheme reminisce of the original PDC, what was gray and red, gray and yellow. Their flag design was similar to that of early Exion's, what was broken yellow triangular lines on a black background, yellow triangular in origin shapes on a white background. The Orgonati are highly comparable to Exion but deny any relation, even claiming to be a business competitor (which is somewhat true due to the Industrial Wing's automated production being unceasing). The Orgonati's most successful branch is the Orgonati Aeronautics Administration, creating and producing atmospheric transportation. The complete list of branches can be viewed on their thread. So now that you're all up to speed, I need to make that thread and read up on whats been going on.

*By brief I mean as short as I can go without losing much detail.

This is not relevant to this topic, this kind awesome RP goes in your specific factions thread.
Indeed.But please stay out of the ship battle I've got like 10 different Factions shooting at me.
I don't need another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay map   Roleplay map - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay map
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5