Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Umm just an idea...

Go down 
+4
Tiel+
Buggy1997123
Avenger_7
cekropp
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cekropp
cekropp

Umm just an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 pm

I have an idea that when you guys get finished with the spaceship's and maybe some weapons could you release an unfinished thing to give us like a pre-view of how cool this mod is going to be...
(just an idea to make a lot of people happy)
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:07 pm

cekropp wrote:
I have an idea that when you guys get finished with the spaceship's and maybe some weapons could you release an unfinished thing to give us like a pre-view of how cool this mod is going to be...
(just an idea to make a lot of people happy)

This isn't a new idea. The fact is, though, that it's really far away from completion and there won't be anything for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
cekropp
cekropp

PostSubject: :P   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:09 pm

I forgot when i joined but it was a while ago and i knew about the mod even before then jeez...
If it takes this long on most mods i just got modmakingaphobia Neutral
Back to top Go down
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV
Buggy1997123

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 am

cekropp wrote:
I forgot when i joined but it was a while ago and i knew about the mod even before then jeez...
If it takes this long on most mods i just got modmakingaphobia Neutral
They're essentally rewriteing a quarter of the game from scratch in order to get any of this to work. This mod is beyond the limits of the normal Minecraft engine, and improving it so that it is possible takes time.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:18 am

BUGGY LIVES.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 am

true.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:56 am

Hey superninjakiwi, these one-word-agreement posts have to stop.

Storage space in the forum database is not exactly at a premium, so feel free to contribute some actual thoughts.
Back to top Go down
superninjakiwi
Infantry
Infantry
superninjakiwi

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:43 am

sorry. i shall cease.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:15 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Hey superninjakiwi, these one-word-agreement posts have to stop.

Storage space in the forum database is not exactly at a premium, so feel free to contribute some actual thoughts.

Yes, how much storage space does our forum have?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 am

See ? The forum begs you to replace it Razz .
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 am

Forumotion has, for all intents and purposes, an unlimited database. I imagine they've invested quite a bit in their servers - and the average message is less than a kilobyte of storage space. The only thing that could feasibly take up too much space is uploading avatars to the forum itself instead of linking to them.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 am

memeSTORM 4.0 wrote:
Forumotion has, for all intents and purposes, an unlimited database. I imagine they've invested quite a bit in their servers - and the average message is less than a kilobyte of storage space. The only thing that could feasibly take up too much space is uploading avatars to the forum itself instead of linking to them.

You mean pictures in general. Avatars are only a small portion (and are small themselves) compared to the multi-megapixel screenshots we take of our ships.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
memeSTORM 4.0 wrote:

You mean pictures in general. Avatars are only a small portion (and are small themselves) compared to the multi-megapixel screenshots we take of our ships.

When you use the 'upload picture' when making a post, it goes to ServIMG, not the actual forum. Think of it as an Imageshack or Photobucket, except without logging in or otherwise inconveniencing the antsy forum poster and available in bbcode form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm just an idea...   Umm just an idea... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm just an idea...
Page 1 of 1