Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Eggman Empire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:06 am

The Eggman Empire here now shows its stats.

Gov. Type: Dictatorship

Leaders: Emperor Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (final decisions) and Surpreme Grandmaster Ivan Kintobor (daily politics and military organization)

Capital Planet: Mobius

Allies: Technotronics, CallTech Industries, Taln Sovereignty

Enemies: ICE

Spaceography:
Mobius System (1 planet with habitable atmosphere and 1 planet used to mine resources with drones)
Equestria System (1 habitable planet+ 1 prison-moon)
Argentium System (1 habitable ring-world + Supergate)
Resurgam System (1 planet habitable for the Resurgamians+ 1 planet habitable for common species)

Population:
~3,000,000,000 Mobians
~2,500,000 Overlanders (similar to humans),
~250,000 Ponies,
~2.000.000.000 Resurgamians
25 advanced AIs (comparable to GLaDOS),
~1,500,000,000,000 Robots

Military:
Dark Egg Legion (ground troops) ~1,000,000,000 Mobians, ~200,000 Overlanders, ~700 Ponies, 4 advanced AIs, ~2,000,000,000 Robots

Egg Fleet (space operations)
Personell: ~10,000,000 Mobians, ~30,000 Overlanders, 52 Ponies, 20 advanced AIs, ~3,000,000,000 Robots

Ships:

Death Egg Mk. II: this is the current base of military operations in the Mobius System. Originally meant to be a super weapon, it features a one-shot reality twister (is was already used and brought Mobius into this universe) and a mass roboticizer (somehow only works on Mobians). Count:1

Fortress- Class Superdreadnaught: An immense ship built for the sole purpose as a flagship for the Egg Fleet. The first (not space-fitting) ship of this class got destroyed along with the first Egg Fleet by some uber being known as Enerjack. The second one (EES Fortress II) currently serves as the flagship for the entire Egg Fleet. Count:1

Egg Carrier- Class Dreadnaught: The first two Egg Carriers were launched around the time when Dr. Eggman attempted to use the god-like being known as Chaos in order to threaten the world and build the EE in the first place. This went horribly wrong, resulting in both Egg Carriers being destroyed by Chaos. It features an axial Wave Motion Gun and the ability to extend its hull in order to increase the size of the cargo bay massively. Count: 4

Central- Class Dreadnaught: This class of ship first saw use during the Battle of Mobius against the Black Arms as a flagship for the entire fleet of that time. This first ship got destroyed alongside the rest of the fleet and was rebuilt in order to serve as a Dreadnaught for the new Egg Fleet now designed for space combat. Count: 2

Technology:
subject to change due to upcome of tech-tree
Energy:
Robotics and Cybernetics:
other technologie branches:WIP

About Earth:The Mobius System actually has been warped into this galaxy from another universe. In that Universe however, Mobius was the local version of Earth.
That means, if you have any question about Earth, it can propably be answered in our Old World Museum as the prehistoric history of Mobius seems to be the same as this universes Earth.
However, we can´t locate Earth since its position in this galaxy is unknown to us. (OOC: The mobius-is-earth-from-another-universe concept is Fenway-approved) Chaos

Last edited by Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:52 am

War declared for the careless murder of defenseless owl younglings. Evil or Very Mad

Taln prefers a policy of isolationism, but continue on this current path and we will have a problem. Like big-laser-shooty problem. That kind of problem.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:06 am

Fili wrote:
War declared for the careless murder of defenseless owl younglings. Evil or Very Mad

Taln prefers a policy of isolationism, but continue on this current path and we will have a problem. Like big-laser-shooty problem. That kind of problem.

I give you a chance to take back that declaration of war since we don´t have anything to do with that affair and are even in war with those who have actually done it.
Back to top Go down
Chris4197

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Ally with eggman empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 am

We wish to have an ally with the eggman empire because they are the one who discovered us.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 am

Chris4197 wrote:
We wish to have an ally with the eggman empire because they are the one who discovered us.

I don´t see any good reason for allying some faction just because they discovered them and introduced them to interstellar politics, but anyway, it´s always good to have allies so we accept.
Back to top Go down
Chris4197

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:27 am

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Chris4197 wrote:

I don´t see any good reason for allying some faction just because they discovered them and introduced them to interstellar politics, but anyway, it´s always good to have allies so we accept.
Thanks for helping you can get one of my 2 oxygen planets.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 am

The Eggman Empire Okay_face

But I'm going to need an ID on those who are participating in this.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 am

In what, I can't see anything except a section of red text saying [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 am

Fili wrote:
[img]

But I'm going to need an ID on those who are participating in this.

Sorry, I cant see your image here.
If it is an Image with text in it, please quote this and write the text down here\/
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:38 am

What the f*

You mean all these images I've painstakingly posted aren't showing up?

Grrrr... Mad

I'll have the admin's head for this travesty.

It's an OKAY face.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:43 am

Fili wrote:
What the f*

You mean all these images I've painstakingly posted aren't showing up?

Grrrr... Mad

I'll have the admin's head for this travesty.

It's an OKAY face.

Well then, the cruelity against owl hatchlings was performed mainly by ICE and Exion.
Since you seem to be as concerned about ethics as I am, you might consider accepting an alliance with the EE?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:45 am

You can count on Taln support in any coming conflicts. My apologies, I will consult the other Sentinels regarding our relations towards ICE.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:49 am

Alliance added to stats.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 am

Updated and first section of technology added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Eggman Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eggman Empire   The Eggman Empire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eggman Empire
Page 1 of 1