Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)

Go down 
+9
Keon
Joel
Grand Imperial Thunder
torrentialAberration
Laserbilly
Last_Jedi_Standing
Delta
Tiel+
Captain stufuzzycat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Fili wrote:
Fenway wrote:
If you want to be on the RolePlay forum, you MUST have your original name somewhere.

And I agree. This name changing is giving me a REAL headache. VERY.

Better stop before someone gets hurt.

Yes, I would hate to see you injured.

Score 1 for Fili.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 am

Dori wrote:
Fili wrote:
Fenway wrote:
If you want to be on the RolePlay forum, you MUST have your original name somewhere.

Score 1 for Fili.

You must know good sir that I already suffer from chronic headaches. This will continue as long as stupidity such as yours is exemplified on the interwebz. So I must ask you and your friends to join the League of Fine Gentelmen who examine and ocasionally drink small ammounts of incredibly exqisite orange juice, so that we can once and for all solve the problem of stupidity, and injury from mind-warping headaches.

I also ask that you sir take it upon yourself to lurk in all websites on the interwebz and completely denounce any blatant acts of stupidity.

Thank you, Sir in the League of Fine Dwarves who examine and ocasionally dig great numbars of incredibly large wholes.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:49 am

Fenway wrote:
Dori wrote:
Fili wrote:
Fenway wrote:

Score 1 for Fili.

You must know good sir that I already suffer from chronic headaches. This will continue as long as stupidity such as yours is exemplified on the interwebz. So I must ask you and your friends to join the League of Fine Gentelmen who examine and ocasionally drink small ammounts of incredibly exqisite orange juice, so that we can once and for all solve the problem of stupidity, and injury from mind-warping headaches.

I also ask that you sir take it upon yourself to lurk in all websites on the interwebz and completely denounce any blatant acts of stupidity.

Thank you, Sir in the League of Fine Dwarves who examine and ocasionally dig great numbars of incredibly large wholes.

Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Okay-face
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:33 am

Aaaahhhhh!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:02 am

I feel left out.
I only changed my username slightly (added title and lastname/ deleted number) to fit the RP more, but everyone else is just making themself unrecognizable.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 pm

I ish Error 404, username not found
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:25 pm

I think I'll exacerbate the problem.

For all those who are interested, the complete list of dwarves that traveled with Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit:
Thorin Oakenshield
Dori
Nori
Ori
Oin
Glóin
Fili
Kili
Bifur
Bofur
Bombur
Balin
Dwalin

Fili, Kili, and Dori are already taken. The next ones taken should probably be Nori and Ori.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:46 pm

I will add that you can also be any other Lord of the Rings character, just so we don't run out.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 pm

What's in it for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
What's in it for everyone else.

Not being banned.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:33 pm

That's a good bonus.
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Kili wrote:
I think I'll exacerbate the problem.

For all those who are interested, the complete list of dwarves that traveled with Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit:
Thorin Oakenshield
Dori
Nori
Ori
Oin
Glóin
Fili
Kili
Bifur
Bofur
Bombur
Balin
Dwalin

Fili, Kili, and Dori are already taken. The next ones taken should probably be Nori and Ori.

So how do we feel about the original seven dwarves?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)   Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usernames (stupid forum not letting me have nice and succinct titles)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2