Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Imperium of Man

Go down 
+2
Tiel+
Fabricator-General Norse
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

Imperium of Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperium of Man   Imperium of Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:45 am

Avenger_7 wrote:
The DSPC has come by intelligence that seems to suggest that you have access to nonreality shielding systems known as Gellar fields. We are preparing an expedition to attempt to close the spatial rift the has been opened, and we would be grateful for a schematic of one of these systems so we may augment our temporal shielding. If you have any other relevant information it would be greatly appreciated.

Norse (Fabricator-General) >>> DSPC we have detected your transmission and have translated your native language into what we believe to be the intended message. Seeing as it is Heretical to even speak and associate with xenos and mutants (talking about genetic mutations due to evolution) under normal circumstances. But since we are not in the Imperium at this time or even in our own universe i believe that a response would be appropriate. Concerning our technology that allows warp travel..... we have never even met your race before and are hesitant with sharing valuable technology and therefore do not wish to make a deal at this time. I would also like to point out the dangers of your proposed expedition into a warp/temporal rift.... even if you had access to our technology, there would still be countless other dangers that would be waiting for you and I HIGHLY recommend you reconsider you plans.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: Imperium of Man   Imperium of Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Fabricator-General Norse wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
The DSPC has come by intelligence that seems to suggest that you have access to nonreality shielding systems known as Gellar fields. We are preparing an expedition to attempt to close the spatial rift the has been opened, and we would be grateful for a schematic of one of these systems so we may augment our temporal shielding. If you have any other relevant information it would be greatly appreciated.

Norse (Fabricator-General) >>> DSPC we have detected your transmission and have translated your native language into what we believe to be the intended message. Seeing as it is Heretical to even speak and associate with xenos and mutants (talking about genetic mutations due to evolution) under normal circumstances. But since we are not in the Imperium at this time or even in our own universe i believe that a response would be appropriate. Concerning our technology that allows warp travel..... we have never even met your race before and are hesitant with sharing valuable technology and therefore do not wish to make a deal at this time. I would also like to point out the dangers of your proposed expedition into a warp/temporal rift.... even if you had access to our technology, there would still be countless other dangers that would be waiting for you and I HIGHLY recommend you reconsider you plans.

We are fully aware of the risks involved. The only reason we are willing to become involved in the situation is the nature of the rift-it is expanding at an unacceptable rate and needs to be stopped. In exchange for your efforts we would be willing to upgrade your shields to stop low velocity weaponry such as torpedoes.
Back to top Go down
Fabricator-General Norse
Fabricator-General Norse

PostSubject: Re: Imperium of Man   Imperium of Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Did some editing to my background and to the military. Also updated my current area of control based upon developments in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperium of Man   Imperium of Man - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperium of Man
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2