Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom

Go down 
+2
Ivan2006
ACH0225
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:13 pm

In the height of the golden days of the original Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom, they were a vast, interdimensional empire, however in year 89523, a new Yttrium portal was opened to dimension 354, a dimension that had yet to be explored. On the copy of the home world of the SNK, there was found a humanoid, referring its species to be called "time lord". Taking the humanoid to be an arrogant obstruction to the building of colony 354, the explorers attempted to kill the humanoid. The humanoid fled, presumably to a cavern or other area where exploration is near immpossible. A few months later, the colonists reported sighting a blue box outside the colony. Later, an unlogged use of the Yttrium portal was discovered, because of lax guarding of the portal, and the world opposite the portal was notified. These unlogged uses continued until dimension 334, a backwater colony, that was ignored by most other dimensions. At dimension 334, the humanoid was discovered by two guards at the Yttrium portal. They apprehended the humanoid, but in doing so, caused the humanoid to activate it's small sonic device. The device released a virus into the system of the Yttrium portals, causing them to simultaneously have a 72 point cascading failure, causing mass rippling in the dimensional fabric. This rippling obliterated all Yttrium portals, and caused any new ones to be unstable and detonate. Luckily, colony 334 was equipped with a small contingent of space capable vehicles. Unfortunately, a small transport was stolen by the humanoid. The humanoid was hunted for hundreds of years by the steadily better Strigiforme starships. It was unknown for a long time the whereabouts of the humanoid, but it was discovered on a world filled with equine sentients. It is presumed that the humanoid cryogenically froze itself to outlast the rage of the Strigiformes. Over time, the Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom was rebuilt on the ruins of colony 334, and rose to be the only power in its sector, and soon, long range travel technology was developed, allowing the Strigiformes to contact various other species.

Technology.
The Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom prefers to use Yttrium based weapons for ship to ship battles. These typically involve either missiles or rays that cause localized dimensional rifts that can spread the atoms they consume across thousands of dimensions. They also tend to use laser weapons for close up battles.

Current population- 1.32 trillion
Total fleet size- 35 fleets, each containing 15 ships, 525 ships total.
Military enlistment- 25 million in military, all civilians have basic training. 12 million in surface soldiers, 13 million in various fleet positions.
Planets- 6 tier 4 or 5 planets, 9 tier 3 or 2 planets, and 14 tier 1 planets or asteroids.

Cuuyth- The capital of the Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom, this heavily populated, heavily guarded planet is the world that once had a Yttrium portal, through which interdimensional colonists would pass. Now, with orbital defenses, a million ground troops and 4 fleets guarding it, this world is isolated from any enemy threats.

Ictyn- The moon of Cuuyth, this moon was terraformed in the recent 200 years, and now is a tier 3 moon. It contains many military installations, and the main shipyard.

Thyrix- The 5th planet in the system with Cuuyth, this semi habitable world has the primary industrial power of the SNK. It has been nearly exhausted of resources, and now primarily imports raw materials and exports manufactured goods.

Dtyrin and moons- The gas giant Dytrin has 4 colonized moons, all tier 2 or 1. They serve as the service stations for ships going in and out of system.

Last edited by ACH0225 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:31 pm

The Eggman Empire informs you that the species called "Time Lord" is capable of time-travell using one of those "blue boxes".
That would easily explain how he escaped your troops.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:53 pm

The blue box was left in a separate dimension.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 am

ACH0225 wrote:
The blue box was left in a separate dimension.
Well, then he built a new one.
At least we found the blue box alongside with him when we conquered Equestria.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:22 am

Hrrmmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:21 am

Anyway, we have stumled across an asteroid which seems to have giant Yttrium resources.
Our scanners state that it has ~53.000 metric tons of Yttrium.
Since the EE doesn´t have any use for Yttrium, we thought of selling it to Strigiforme in exchange for the characteristics of the signal made by a Time Lord TARDIS when appearing or disappearing and methods to indicate where and when it went.
What do you think of that offer? I know you are always hunting for Time Lords so that information might prove valuable to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:42 am

Surp. Grm. Ivan Kintobor wrote:
Anyway, we have stumled across an asteroid which seems to have giant Yttrium resources.
Since the EE doesn´t have any use for Yttrium, we thought of selling it to Strigiforme in exchange for the characteristics of the signal made by a Time Lord TARDIS when appearing or disappearing and methods to indicate where and when it went.
What do you think of that offer? I know you are always hunting for Time Lords so that information might prove valuable to you.

That information would be helpful to us as well we have 90,000 metric tons of yttrium in exchange for all information and signals for this blue box.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 pm

ACH, I would like to formalize some form of alliance on behalf of the Sovereignty.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 pm

caltech117 wrote:

That information would be helpful to us as well we have 90,000 metric tons of yttrium in exchange for all information and signals for this blue box.

Oh, screw that whole trade offer. I was out of my mind.
I thought of giving you the Yttrium and the Information. That would not have helped me in any way.
@calltech I thought I sold the blueprints of the TARDIS to CTI.
Why can´t you just get the information for the signal out of it?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Okay, new trade offer: I give you the information about the Time Lord signal in exchange for 1,000,000 credits and the Yttrium for another 500,000 credits.
@CTI If you happen to have failed to retrieve the signal characteristics from the blueprints you can buy them for 50% off ally-prize (500,000 credits)
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:26 pm

>([{Incoming message from the TTI}])<

One of our ships picked up a darkish blue box while patrolling our borders.
It is pretty buckled up, and there are cracks in some places, but if you still want it, just name a prize.

>([{Message end]})<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:47 pm

CTI If you happen to have failed to retrieve the signal characteristics from the blueprints you can buy them for 50% off ally-prize (500,000 credits)

Accepted this will hopefully improve time dilation technology.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Okay, new trade offer: I give you the information about the Time Lord signal in exchange for 1,000,000 credits and the Yttrium for another 500,000 credits.
@CTI If you happen to have failed to retrieve the signal characteristics from the blueprints you can buy them for 50% off ally-prize (500,000 credits)

Your credits are no good out here. We only use K'lii.
Also, Tiel. Yes.
Daynel, we are on our way with a small yttrium bomb and detonator. Be warned, internal tampering may prematurely detonate it.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:44 am

ACH0225 wrote:

Your credits are no good out here. We only use K'lii.
Also, Tiel. Yes.
Daynel, we are on our way with a small yttrium bomb and detonator. Be warned, internal tampering may prematurely detonate it.

Okay, then you can pay in K´lii, but in the official exchange equivalent to 1,000,000 Credits.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 am

No thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:23 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
No thanks!

If you don´t want the information about Time Lord signals...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Rekiin
Admiral Rekiin

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:19 pm

If it's all right with you, could you postpone your anti-doctor schemes until after we find out why exactly he killed our emperor and given him a trial?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Admiral Rekiin wrote:
If it's all right with you, could you postpone your anti-doctor schemes until after we find out why exactly he killed our emperor and given him a trial?
OK.
since there will be a trial anyway, It would be useless to try selling that information anyway.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:48 pm

War has been declared on: Strigofome Industries for intention to harm species 23 B(AKA The Time Lord).
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 pm

Readying warfleets 5-10.
Attachments- 35th Precinct Specialized Combat Devision
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom   Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strigiforme Nationalized Kingdom
Page 1 of 1