Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Star Wars Legos

Go down 
+16
Groot
Hierarch CMA
Joel
Ivan2006
Tau
Fabricator-General Norse
Avenger_7
Grand Imperial Thunder
blockman42
Laserbilly
Caramell
Delta
The Schmetterling
Captain stufuzzycat
Tiel+
Last_Jedi_Standing
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:52 pm

They have finally--after all these years--given us a gunship with a troop compartment that has floor all the way through. The speeder is stored up and out of the way and there's no weird trench down the middle. Cthulhu be praised.
Back to top Go down
MercurySteam
Infantry
Infantry
MercurySteam

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Cool. Cool cool cool.
Back to top Go down
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
Saravanth

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Photo_10
Beautifully shot and composed photo of every clone trooper variant LEGO has ever made.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Now take a photo of your company without any of those wussy hero units.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Realized that I actually screwed up the first picture—I didn't include the Horn Company clone trooper. They're in this one.

Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Photo_11

All I need is one more sergeant to have the full platoon.
Back to top Go down
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
Saravanth

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Realized that I actually screwed up the first picture—I didn't include the Horn Company clone trooper. They're in this one.

And I thought you'd never notice.
With that, you've passed the test. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:19 am

Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Photo_11

All I need is one more sergeant to have the full platoon.

Goddammit I quit

Star Wars Legos - Page 3 12311310

This is what remains of Axiom Company. The rest are somewhere in the box I'm not too keen to go sifting through anytime soon lest I break the carcasses of my vehicle component even more. Bask in the glow of my terrible 7th grade custom clones.

And yes, I did have a Captain in charge of this trainwreck. Because of course I did.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:52 pm

Those custom clones are a lot better than mine. I eventually ended up buying new helmets off the Internet to fix the clones I basically destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:41 pm

Those custom clones are a lot better than mine. I eventually ended up buying new helmets off the Internet to fix the clones I basically destroyed.

Lol, what'd you do, take an iron to them?
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:56 pm

At its heit, my LEGO SW company consisted of 3 clones and a stormstrooper without a helmet. With 1 blaster between them. The Pointy Sticks, named after their weapon of choice.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:53 pm

Tiel+ wrote:

Lol, what'd you do, take an iron to them?
I just painted them excessively badly. I'd take a picture, but I don't think I have them anymore. I found the lieutenant's arms, but none of the helmets. I may have thrown them away after I bought new ones.
Back to top Go down
Joel
Marine
Marine
Joel

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:07 pm

My Orange Taskforce (no formal name made) was at its best in the following, there were probably the most of my clones I could manage to locate and completely assemble. I have ~20 clones but can only find ~10 at a given time.
Present were about 9 clones total, a (heavily) modified Juggernaut, and a scouting vehicle made of whatever was leftover from the Juggernaut.

In The Span of 30 Minutes:
Back to top Go down
Luna
Recruit
Recruit
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:08 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:31 pm

Set names for the Summer 2014 wave.

75054 AT-AT
75050 B-Wing
75055 Imperial Star Destroyer
75051 Jedi Reconnaissance Fighter
75052 Mos Eisley Cantina
75048 Phantom
75049 Snowspeeder
75053 The Ghost

The Ghost and presumably the Phantom are from the upcoming Star Wars: Rebels series. Hopefully the cantina will be a nice big set with lots of figures; they haven't done a version of that since 2004, and it was a pretty crappy version then. The dewback was really the only thing it had going for it. This list has been run through Google Translate, so 'Jedi Reconnaissance Fighter' is probably a Delta-7.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:37 pm

So according to a totally unsubstantiated forum post that I have decided to treat as absolute truth, the Jedi Reconnaissance Fighter is another Jek-14 set. I spent, like, ten minutes trying to decide which rage face properly summed up my reaction to this news, and eventually decided to post all of the contenders.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Brickipedia finally has a nice picture of one of the airborne troopers, along with the new blaster. The trooper looks great (I love that they're using more cloth now. The Star Corps troopers had it way back in 2006, and then it went away), but the blaster doesn't really get any better up close. You can see how it works now, though.
Star Wars Legos - Page 3 212_Paratrooper
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Just what the heck is that supposed to be, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
The trooper is one of the 212th Airborne guys who appear very briefly in RotS. The gun is just some crap LEGO has decided is an acceptable substitute for weapons that at least vaguely resemble those used in Star Wars. They don't seem to be in very many sets, though--only the battlepacks appear to be using them, in this wave at least.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
The trooper is one of the 212th Airborne guys who appear very briefly in RotS.

I'm offended you thought I didn't know that Razz

The gun is just some crap LEGO has decided is an acceptable substitute for weapons that at least vaguely resemble those used in Star Wars. They don't seem to be in very many sets, though--only the battlepacks appear to be using them, in this wave at least.

That's a relief. Just look closely at it. It's like a gun trapped inside a gun. Maybe a mini-GL?
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Tiel+ wrote:
Tiel+ wrote:
The trooper is one of the 212th Airborne guys who appear very briefly in RotS.

I'm offended you thought I didn't know that Razz

The gun is just some crap LEGO has decided is an acceptable substitute for weapons that at least vaguely resemble those used in Star Wars. They don't seem to be in very many sets, though--only the battlepacks appear to be using them, in this wave at least.

That's a relief. Just look closely at it. It's like a gun trapped inside a gun. Maybe a mini-GL?
I wasn't sure which you meant. The gun is like that because it can fire the stud off the front--that's what I meant by seeing how it works. You press the grey part down and the blue bit pops off. I don't think it's meant to look like any kind of weapon at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Legos   Star Wars Legos - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Legos
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3