Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

A new addition to the server

Go down 
+14
Soul of Jack
Commander Error
bobtheshoeman
The Schmetterling
blockman42
Last_Jedi_Standing
Captain stufuzzycat
Joel
torrentialAberration
Grand Imperial Thunder
ACH0225
Keon
Tiel+
Avenger_7
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

A new addition to the server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 am

So this is happening today? And if so, what are the teams? I would like to be with bobtheshoeman, if I can make requests.
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:19 am

Ok, list your partners now,
ACH0225 and Tiel/Jayvu
Hyperlite and Tunnelthunder
Keon and Catsonmeth
Vinyl and stfufuzzycat

Update the OP please, Avenger, and maybe we can have the OP list all the official factions/alliances.
Back to top Go down
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
Captain stufuzzycat

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:37 am

I'm assuming by ACH's response I cannot request partners?
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:48 am

If you can conveince them to ally with you, they can be your partner, but it was said earlier you were with vinyl.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Hmm, just assumed on that because Vinyl was the only one left. Now that more people have joined...
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Bb and stu are together, Jack & Block, Tunnel's forever alone.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:16 pm

I go lone lupus.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Commander Error wrote:
I go lone lupus.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Tiel on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Tiel, TSA would like to be allies with BirdBuds.
Back to top Go down
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
torrentialAberration

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Keon wrote:
Tiel, TSA would like to be allies with BirdBuds.

It is done.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:02 pm

I'll be there in a second, the server's being buggy...
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Tiel has been banned for repeatedly breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Lol, this is pretty bad.

Avenger pretty much designates a period of peace then goes and tries to kill you when you get near, then he bans you when you so much as take a few logs from a chest he couldn't be bothered to claim. This kinda reminds me of my 8 year old sister when she plays with my brother, she always makes the rules favor whatever she's doing, and when things don't go her way she shouts at him about how she's not playing anymore.

As far as rules are concerned, the first 'offense', of sorts, occured when I approached him with a wooden sword, then he starts going on about how pvp isn't allowed, which was not mentioned beforehand, and uses /smite, almost killing me. Then he starts threatening me with a ban unless I give his stuff back, but eventually he chills out. So PVP isn't allowed, okay! I make my little dirt hut, then head over to where he is and open a curiously conspicuous chest, then get killed by Avenger. I go back, kinda mad, and take a few items from an equally obvious chest, that, as mentioned previously, he did not bother to claim.

So then he tries to kill me again with a stick, but I pull out my sword and start cutting him to ribbons. Bam, ban.

Now, you may argue that perhaps I earned a ban for opening the chest, but last I checked 'stealing' is not 'PvP', there were no rules against it and, in fact, Avenger violated that on numerous occasions by attempting to kill me with either admin powers or weapons.

In short, Avenger bends his rules to suit him and uses OP powers when things don't work out.

Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Damn socket errors.

And the Tunnel/Hyper team managed full iron armor. Fucking heavies, going slow.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:40 pm

WHHYY SERVER I WAS WINNINGS... WITH MY best BRO HYPER
Also all can join hyper and I.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Tunnel, that would invalidate the whole war thing.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Not anymore Tiel me and Tunnel have repeatedly killed him and error, he hasn't used any powers yet.

Actually the server is down...

Last edited by 04-343 Guilty Spark on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

restarted.
Back to top Go down
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
Avenger_7

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Tiel, you completely ignored what we were telling you. Now go cry in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:42 pm

04-343 Guilty Spark wrote:
Not anymore Tiel me and Tunnel have repeatedly killed him and error, he hasn't used any powers yet.

Actually the server is down...

Good to hear. Shame he decided to not stop being an ass until after he banned me.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Tiel, you completely ignored what we were telling you.

No one was saying anything, save for you. You got butthurt because the rules you explicitly stated didn't include stealing, and went so far as to break the pvp one on numerous occasions.

Really, you've been acting like an all around dick for the past few days. A shame, I was really hoping that wouldn't seep into what was promised to be a fun PVP event.
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:54 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Tunnel, that would invalidate the whole war thing.
How? All I see is you join, or die, or resist to the point where it reaches a winner or massive war

Last edited by Tunnelthunder on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Phucking socket errors.

I have to depart anyhow, but good luck to those in the lead.

coughtunnelcoughhypercough
Back to top Go down
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Commander Error wrote:
Phucking socket errors.

Thanks I hope you have fun
*cough join us cough*
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Tunnelthunder wrote:
Commander Error wrote:
Phucking socket errors.

Thanks I hope you have fun
*cough join us cough*

All who oppose us shall perish, again and again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new addition to the server   A new addition to the server - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new addition to the server
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next