Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 A great idea.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: A great idea.   Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:34 pm

You have all played the popular indie game "Minecraft" made by Mojang AB. Now, we all know about creepers, and how they are annoying and blow up, but, what if you could genetically enhance them, to be bigger, then they would have more gunpowder, pipe the gunpowder out of their butt, and INFINITE GUNPOWDER!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyranid_Player
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:00 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:01 am

Tyranid_Player wrote:
What do you mean, it would be a great idea! We can use it for...
...
TnT Factories!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyranid_Player
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 am

TNT canĀ“t hold against plasma/laser/ion/mass accelerator Cannons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
avatar

Posts : 1835
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:14 am

Can't be done because Mojang won't release their source code.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 am

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Can't be done because Mojang won't release their source code.
Suspect

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Can't be done because Mojang won't release their source code.

Is that some sort of joke?

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 47
Location : At Aperture Science, testing P-Body and Atlas.

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Why make TNT factories when you can just shoot the creepers in little tubes? The enemy crew would be too terrified to react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Richard_cypher
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 24
Location : USA east coast

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:18 pm

I vote for making massive catapults that will fire the creepers at the enemy ships.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:59 pm

GLaDOS wrote:
Why make TNT factories when you can just shoot the creepers in little tubes? The enemy crew would be too terrified to react.

No creeper weapons, this was made clear in or before January. When you were Daman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 47
Location : At Aperture Science, testing P-Body and Atlas.

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:05 pm

04-343 Guilty Spark wrote:
GLaDOS wrote:
Why make TNT factories when you can just shoot the creepers in little tubes? The enemy crew would be too terrified to react.

No creeper weapons, this was made clear in or before January. When you were Daman.

Those were the golden days. When I still had my secret identity. Now i have been forgotten. I still vote for creeper missiles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 105
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:50 pm

GLaDOS wrote:
04-343 Guilty Spark wrote:
GLaDOS wrote:
Why make TNT factories when you can just shoot the creepers in little tubes? The enemy crew would be too terrified to react.

No creeper weapons, this was made clear in or before January. When you were Daman.

Those were the golden days. When I still had my secret identity. Now i have been forgotten. I still vote for creeper missiles.
I'm not sure creepers are the best idea, but I would like to be able to inject <insert dangerous thing> into enemy ships. Nanobots, commando droids, toxic gas, Jar Jar Binks, sabotage droids, two-metre-wide spiders, etc.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:53 pm

05-032 Medicant Bias wrote:
GLaDOS wrote:
04-343 Guilty Spark wrote:
GLaDOS wrote:
Why make TNT factories when you can just shoot the creepers in little tubes? The enemy crew would be too terrified to react.

No creeper weapons, this was made clear in or before January. When you were Daman.

Those were the golden days. When I still had my secret identity. Now i have been forgotten. I still vote for creeper missiles.
I'm not sure creepers are the best idea, but I would like to be able to inject <insert dangerous thing> into enemy ships. Nanobots, commando droids, toxic gas, Jar Jar Binks, sabotage droids, two-metre-wide spiders, etc.

Or chickens.


(Someone please get that)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 pm

arsln100 wrote:
05-032 Medicant Bias wrote:
GLaDOS wrote:
04-343 Guilty Spark wrote:
GLaDOS wrote:
Why make TNT factories when you can just shoot the creepers in little tubes? The enemy crew would be too terrified to react.

No creeper weapons, this was made clear in or before January. When you were Daman.

Those were the golden days. When I still had my secret identity. Now i have been forgotten. I still vote for creeper missiles.
I'm not sure creepers are the best idea, but I would like to be able to inject <insert dangerous thing> into enemy ships. Nanobots, commando droids, toxic gas, Jar Jar Binks, sabotage droids, two-metre-wide spiders, etc.

Or chickens.


(Someone please get that)
HB?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 47
Location : At Aperture Science, testing P-Body and Atlas.

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Chickens? They be aligned with Herobrine. Too dangerous, I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:25 pm

I was going more for spies...



(for those who still don't get it: Paul Soares Jr.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
GLaDOS
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 703
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 47
Location : At Aperture Science, testing P-Body and Atlas.

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:01 pm

The chicken conspiracy? No? Ehh... These posts will either A) Be removed or B) Be sent to the off-topic zone, from where there is no return.



EDIT: Realized that I'm a member of the "Pissing me off but I just can't ban them" group. YES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Chickens? That's what people use to grief on Avenger's server.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:15 pm

GLaDOS wrote:
The chicken conspiracy? No? Ehh... These posts will either A) Be removed or B) Be sent to the off-topic zone, from where there is no return.



EDIT: Realized that I'm a member of the "Pissing me off but I just can't ban them" group. YES!

But I tried so hard to get in Sad

[wow]Yes, I am joking.[/wow]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:22 pm

I applied too. Darn you, shiva! I WANTED TO BE AN ANNOYANCE!

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 18
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Those damn chickens.


OFFTOPIC WARNING
Last post in all the interesting subforums!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 am

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
Those damn chickens.


OFFTOPIC WARNING
Last post in all the interesting subforums!

Impossible, you don't have Area 51 access.

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 18
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 am

Thats what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 19
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:49 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
Those damn chickens.


OFFTOPIC WARNING
Last post in all the interesting subforums!

Impossible, you don't have Area 51 access.
Or does he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A great idea.   

Back to top Go down
 
A great idea.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Great Charity Giveaway, Round 1 *Michigan only*
» Food of the Great Waterway Photo Contest
» Minecraft Mod Idea
» Sphyraena barracuda AKA Great Barracuda
» A Great Lawyer Story

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: Development :: Idea Center-
Jump to: