Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Mackeroth's construction log

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 584
Join date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
Attention to everyone! I have started to update the OP (finally). I am providing stats and a (hopefully) rich back-story to them. It will take a while.

I invite you to take a look, and offer any advice on how I may improve (including spelling mistakes)

I am aware that the forum converted was was supposed to be " 8 )" into afro . Annoying, ins't it?

You just helped me with a huge problem I had with my OP! When I originally tried to make a spoiler within a spoiler, it didn't work. So I designed my OP around that assumption! My guess is that I just made an error somewhere, instead. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:19 am

Hey guys! Just an update to let you know I'm still building.

First a picture of my mysterious alien monolith:
Spoiler:
 

And a picture of my currently in-progress city-ship (Which I am building mostly by hand, due to its asymmetrical and random nature):
Spoiler:
 

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:08 am

I like the monolith a lot and the ship is really detailed, but why the trees in spess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 20
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:17 am

Tiel+ wrote:
I like the monolith a lot and the ship is really detailed, but why the trees in spess?
Good point.
Even if that´s a relaxation area, it would still make sense to at least put a glass dome over them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 22
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:58 am

I would guess it's Atlantis-style, and will have a shield in place for exo-atmospheric flight.

Probably powered by Zero Point Modules, too. Or he might just slap a glass bubble over it, who knows?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I would guess it's Atlantis-style, and will have a shield in place for exo-atmospheric flight.

Probably powered by Zero Point Modules, too. Or he might just slap a glass bubble over it, who knows?
Yep. The ship is primarily designed as in-atmosphere "cruise ship", but throws up a pretty impressive shield when space travel is required. It does contain air-tight bulkheads in case of emergencies, though.
It's more fantasy then science fiction, it runs on magic!

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 20
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:38 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I would guess it's Atlantis-style, and will have a shield in place for exo-atmospheric flight.

Probably powered by Zero Point Modules, too. Or he might just slap a glass bubble over it, who knows?
Yep. The ship is primarily designed as in-atmosphere "cruise ship", but throws up a pretty impressive shield when space travel is required. It does contain air-tight bulkheads in case of emergencies, though.
It's more fantasy then science fiction, it runs on magic!
It... runs on magic?
[insert comment about psionics here]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 421
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 21
Location : Master Theif

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
The Schmetterling wrote:
Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I would guess it's Atlantis-style, and will have a shield in place for exo-atmospheric flight.

Probably powered by Zero Point Modules, too. Or he might just slap a glass bubble over it, who knows?
Yep. The ship is primarily designed as in-atmosphere "cruise ship", but throws up a pretty impressive shield when space travel is required. It does contain air-tight bulkheads in case of emergencies, though.
It's more fantasy then science fiction, it runs on magic!
It... runs on magic?
[insert comment about psionics here]
Clearly he is using excess amounts of Mag7C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:00 am

In typical me fashion, I gave up on the city-ship (wayyyyyy to long to build). There's no way I'm going to spend the 50+ hours of my life finishing it, so yeah.

But anyway, I've built a particle accelerator-style generator for a new Star Trek inspired ship I'm building (and hopefully completing this time).

Pic:


_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:22 am

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 22
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:54 am

Coolsies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Groot
Marine
Marine
avatar

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-03-18
Age : 21
Location : Yggdrasil

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Not enough owls/dakka/cowbell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 286
Join date : 2012-09-08
Location : *snap snap*

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:06 pm

Prototype wrote:
Not enough owls/dakka/cowbell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 438
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 18
Location : Eating your dismembered limbs.

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   

Back to top Go down
 
Mackeroth's construction log
Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Ship Design Area-
Jump to: