Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Mackeroth's construction log

Go down 
+32
Laserbilly
Groot
Tell
blockman42
Delta
torrentialAberration
Eliuser12
Julo
Talon
Captain stufuzzycat
Ivan2006
Grand Imperial Thunder
Avenger_7
superninjakiwi
Commander Kobialka
Tau
kennysmith1234
Hierarch Fenway
ACH0225
Tiel+
Last_Jedi_Standing
Laibach
Dux Tell31
Beaner
Iv121
Keon
Pat Best
hyperlite
Commander Error
Cool3303
GLaDOS
The Schmetterling
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 am

The Schmetterling wrote:
Attention to everyone! I have started to update the OP (finally). I am providing stats and a (hopefully) rich back-story to them. It will take a while.

I invite you to take a look, and offer any advice on how I may improve (including spelling mistakes)

I am aware that the forum converted was was supposed to be " 8 )" into afro . Annoying, ins't it?

You just helped me with a huge problem I had with my OP! When I originally tried to make a spoiler within a spoiler, it didn't work. So I designed my OP around that assumption! My guess is that I just made an error somewhere, instead. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 12:19 am

Hey guys! Just an update to let you know I'm still building.

First a picture of my mysterious alien monolith:
Spoiler:

And a picture of my currently in-progress city-ship (Which I am building mostly by hand, due to its asymmetrical and random nature):
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:08 am

I like the monolith a lot and the ship is really detailed, but why the trees in spess?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:17 am

Tiel+ wrote:
I like the monolith a lot and the ship is really detailed, but why the trees in spess?
Good point.
Even if that´s a relaxation area, it would still make sense to at least put a glass dome over them
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:58 am

I would guess it's Atlantis-style, and will have a shield in place for exo-atmospheric flight.

Probably powered by Zero Point Modules, too. Or he might just slap a glass bubble over it, who knows?
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Fleet Admiral Error wrote:
I would guess it's Atlantis-style, and will have a shield in place for exo-atmospheric flight.

Probably powered by Zero Point Modules, too. Or he might just slap a glass bubble over it, who knows?
Yep. The ship is primarily designed as in-atmosphere "cruise ship", but throws up a pretty impressive shield when space travel is required. It does contain air-tight bulkheads in case of emergencies, though.
It's more fantasy then science fiction, it runs on magic!
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:38 am

The Schmetterling wrote:

Yep. The ship is primarily designed as in-atmosphere "cruise ship", but throws up a pretty impressive shield when space travel is required. It does contain air-tight bulkheads in case of emergencies, though.
It... runs on magic?
[insert comment about psionics here]
Back to top Go down
_Shadowcat_
Infantry
Infantry
_Shadowcat_

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
The Schmetterling wrote:

It... runs on magic?
[insert comment about psionics here]
Clearly he is using excess amounts of Mag7C
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:00 am

In typical me fashion, I gave up on the city-ship (wayyyyyy to long to build). There's no way I'm going to spend the 50+ hours of my life finishing it, so yeah.

But anyway, I've built a particle accelerator-style generator for a new Star Trek inspired ship I'm building (and hopefully completing this time).

Pic:
Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Dton
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:22 am

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:54 am

Coolsies.
Back to top Go down
Groot
Marine
Marine
Groot

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Not enough owls/dakka/cowbell
Back to top Go down
Saravanth
Recruit
Recruit
Saravanth

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:06 pm

Prototype wrote:
Not enough owls/dakka/cowbell
Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 83411-I-understood-that-reference-gi-6jlf
Back to top Go down
MrTargareyan
Infantry
Infantry
MrTargareyan

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mackeroth's construction log   Mackeroth's construction log - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mackeroth's construction log
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17