Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Brony warning

Go down 
+4
fr0stbyte124
Iv121
Caramell
Ivan2006
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:16 am

I warn everyone who sill thinks My Little Pony is crap not to try it out because you want to know what the hype is all about.
Watching MLP will slowly turn you into a brony. By slowly I mean in less than 2 months.
For those who think they are immune against rainbows, unicorns/alicorns, pegasi and general cuteness, here a short introduction of
MLP coolness and "firepower" (realistic):
Ignore the ads.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:49 am

I must really apologize for not watching your video, but around the 14th every month, my internet connection usually becomes slower that.. Say, an Earth snail.

And are you really sure about that "watching-MLP-turns-you-into-a-brony" thing?
Because one of the users of the forum showed me a link to a 9-hour MLP complete series video or something in the chat a few days ago, saying: "I bet you'll like it after watching the first hour". So I watched, but had to turn it off after about 7 minutes or something because of slow internet.
Is that enough to turn you into a brony, and is there a cure?
Back to top Go down
Iv121
General
General
Iv121

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 am

Well hypnosis may work or erasing your memory in case things get really nasty... Just avoid looking at rainbows and ponies afterwards ...
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:13 am

Transformers was pretty awful, too. At least MLP has some production value.
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:12 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Yeah, the small bit I saw was kinda good.

Edit: OMG IT'S STARTING!
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:16 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:

Sig'd
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:19 pm

There's another sig, he isn't gonna say anything good for a few weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:06 pm

Starscream got pwned.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Daynel wrote:
I must really apologize for not watching your video, but around the 14th every month, my internet connection usually becomes slower that.. Say, an Earth snail.

Because one of the users of the forum showed me a link to a 9-hour MLP complete series video or something in the chat a few days ago, saying: "I bet you'll like it after watching the first hour". So I watched, but had to turn it off after about 7 minutes or something because of slow internet.

That was me who linked you. and that is the first season not the entire series :)
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:55 pm

arsln100 wrote:
Daynel wrote:

That was me who linked you. and that is the first season not the entire series Smile
1: I know, I just didn't want to say any names.
2: First season, entire series, it doesn't really matter, the point is that it was 9 hours of MLP and I watched 9 minutes and now I'm tirning into a bronie.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Daynel wrote:
arsln100 wrote:
Daynel wrote:

That was me who linked you. and that is the first season not the entire series Smile
1: I know, I just didn't want to say any names.
2: First season, entire series, it doesn't really matter, the point is that it was 9 hours of MLP and I watched 9 minutes and now I'm turning into a brony.

I became one out of cuiriosity on "WHY THE <CENSORED> ARE THERE SO MANY PONIES ON THE <CENSORED> INTERNET"... And now I am a brony. Now if you watch the first episode you'll like it we have one witness to the awesome power of rainbows and ponies. as well as the magic of friendship.

P.S. why is "brony" not in Chrome's spell check?
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:37 pm

told you not to mess with the disease.
It might be true after all that bronies are taking over the word.
Now that I realize what I just wrote I feel kinda assimilated...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brony warning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brony warning   Brony warning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brony warning
Page 1 of 1