Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 A startling discovery.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: A startling discovery.   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Friends, ponies, self-obsessed dictators...

Today, I have made perhaps the most monumental revelation in this history of this forum. Acting on earlier information granted to me by the fellows on chat, I had accessed a function previously unknown to most, if not all of you who are reading this! Upon doing so, out of whim I decided to look up our esteemed forum member and moderator's location, Last_Jedi_Standing. What I discovered is not shocking at first glance, to say the least.



But on a more thorough lookover, one must note the surroundings...

Now, my friends, what I am about to say will surprise you, nay, shock you, but I must make known this forum secret before they find me. Last_Jedi_Standing is but one of several high-level Communist infiltrators sent to penetrate our weakest outlet of information, the Internet! You can see by his location on the map, in a private yacht off the coast of Cuba, that he is clearly one of the top lieutenants of this operation!



He and his lackeys have been sent here to spread their socialist ideas sublimely and discreetly so as to catch us of the freedom-loving world offguard! You must acknowledge the ringleader's sloppiness over the past few days, letting his mask of a personality slip in favor of titles more befitting his true intentions! Comrades, we are the first line of defense. The fate of the world hangs in the balance...we must not fail, and beat these Communist dogs back to their darned island!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Last_Jedi_Standing
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3033
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 104
Location : Coruscant

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 pm

LOL, you missed by close to 90 miles.

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:52 am

Spoiler:
 

Altough you have been speaking in an interesting way, "your lack of faith disturbes me", or, in other words, hope that the DEVs will see your actions with amusement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:39 am

Okay, one, this is information anyone can access at any time by clicking on the 'Who's online' hyperlink on the index page. I'm not some 1337 hacker who somehow managed to pinpoint Jedi's location and release it for the intention of being a jerk. Secondly, I intentionally distorted where he's at by, as he said, 90 miles so as to not invade privacy too much and also make more sense in the post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Tiel wrote:
Okay, one, this is information anyone can access at any time by clicking on the 'Who's online' hyperlink on the index page. I'm not some 1337 hacker who somehow managed to pinpoint Jedi's location and release it for the intention of being a jerk. Secondly, I intentionally distorted where he's at by, as he said, 90 miles so as to not invade privacy too much and also make more sense in the post.

Oh, cool function.
Btw. I didn´t know Iv was from Israel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 955
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 18
Location : Neo Seoul

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Tiel wrote:
Okay, one, this is information anyone can access at any time by clicking on the 'Who's online' hyperlink on the index page. I'm not some 1337 hacker who somehow managed to pinpoint Jedi's location and release it for the intention of being a jerk. Secondly, I intentionally distorted where he's at by, as he said, 90 miles so as to not invade privacy too much and also make more sense in the post.

Oh, cool function.
Btw. I didn´t know Iv was from Israel.
He says it's a part of Europe..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:23 pm

No I say practically it is, theoretically we are Asia ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 584
Join date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Iv121 wrote:
No I say practically it is, theoretically we are Asia ...

So you're really good at math then, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Better than the average but not rly, I make a lot of silly mistakes that stack up and ruin everything (like missing a number and stuff).

Oh and why did you think I'm good in it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Iv121 wrote:
Better than the average but not rly, I make a lot of silly mistakes that stack up and ruin everything (like missing a number and stuff).

Oh and why did you think I'm good in it ?

I think he means you are not goot in geography so you might be good at maths.
That´s not my opinion, anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Because Asians are stereotypically portrayed as math wizes and all-around geniuses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:18 pm

A good reason not to place Israel in Asia Razz . As you see practically we are Europe ...

And yeah after 8th grade Geography is not imperative here anymore. I learn physics and programming instead of Geography. It's usually what the bad students study couse it's relatively easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Iv121 wrote:
A good reason not to place Israel in Asia Razz . As you see practically we are Europe ...

And yeah after 8th grade Geography is not imperative here anymore. I learn physics and programming instead of Geography. It's usually what the bad students study couse it's relatively easy.

Well, I just finished 4th grade and next grade we will learn informatics! Hell, Yeah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A startling discovery.   

Back to top Go down
 
A startling discovery.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: