Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Out of Curiousity

Go down 
+8
Last_Jedi_Standing
Caramell
Soul of Jack
hyperlite
The Schmetterling
Tiel+
fr0stbyte124
Sight
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:20 am

Why do I think fr0st is gonna take over Minecraft...
Back to top Go down
Laserbilly
Infantry
Infantry
Laserbilly

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Can someone put this whole thread into context for me?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Sight asked why Mackeroth just popped onto the server and threatened him, a few posts of nonsense then Sight posts back a response to Mackeroth's reply to the topic and now apparently hyper's trying to derail the thread.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Sight wrote:
Totally forgot I posted this thread. However, I'd like to state a couple things. Just because they've been nagging at me for awhile--

Mackeroth, I couldn't care less what your opinion on me is. Nor could I care any less about your (and I use the word your lightly) community thinks about me. See, when a group of players shows up on a server, and immediately becomes the dominant population, they seem to get this dominant attitude. Much like yours did. Using Xray Clients, bickering, claiming supremacy, attempting to grief other factions, etc.. The reason you were banned specifically. As I stated before, you aren't welcome on our server. You just simply aren't, no one wants you on here. None of the players appreciate what you brought to our friendly little community, and have each in turn raised concern over the matter.

That's fine if you want to ban us. It isn't if you want to bring it up again and again.

Fr0st, I think what you're doing for this project is amazing. I personally am heading to a career in Game Design and Art and I'm looking forward to learning coding, much like yourself. In my opinion, you get far too little credit. From what I see, this is your mod. Not Mackeroth's mod. You put all the work into it, you take time out of your schedule to work on something for free, and you don't seem to care much about what peoples' opinions are on how fast or accurately you work. You simply do what you need to do, or rather what you want to do.

As for the Hyperlite. Well, honestly. I don't have much to say to you besides the fact that you're pretty useless when it comes to griefing.

Ooohhh, real high minded person here, just insulting people who you shouldn't have any more conflict with.

Wonderful, you banned us, destroyed our hard work, and now you come back, insult two of our members, then walk away. Wonderful. We aren't welcome on your server, how about this. You aren't welcome on Futurecraft Forums, unless you want to be a contributing member.

Anyways, please. Bye. Go have fun on Solaris. Maybe I will check in in a while, see how you have grown.

And last of all, you have been replaced. We have a new server.

Last edited by Keon on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:45 pm

I'd like to point out that this thread's premise was to ask Mackeroth why he just popped in and ostensibly threatened Sight. I think Hyper made some comment on the first page, not sure, cba to check. In any case it was a reply rather than just an unprovoked semi-insult. And I don't see how complimenting fr0st on his work ethics constitutes 'starting a rebellion', bit of drama there Keon, no? Razz
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Tiel wrote:
I'd like to point out that this thread's premise was to ask Mackeroth why he just popped in and ostensibly threatened Sight. I think Hyper made some comment on the first page, not sure, cba to check. In any case it was a reply rather than just an unprovoked semi-insult. And I don't see how complimenting fr0st on his work ethics constitutes 'starting a rebellion', bit of drama there Keon, no? Razz

Rebellion? He seemed to be suggesting that Frost ban Mackeroth. But fine, I'll take that out. And as for why Mackeroth insulted him, I don't know, but what I do know is that that is cause for concern, but not random insults sprayed at the people on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 pm

I wouldn't call that random. A response to Mackeroth and a repetition as to the reason the faction was banned, a compliment for fr0st, and...well, something for hyper that really can't be called an insult in any universe. I fail to see where you're coming from here.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Tiel wrote:
I wouldn't call that random. A response to Mackeroth and a repetition as to the reason the faction was banned, a compliment for fr0st, and...well, something for hyper that really can't be called an insult in any universe. I fail to see where you're coming from here.

How about this:

Altera: Gone. Forget about it. I might come on Solaris, I will just be a factionless nomad.

Then Sight doesn't keep bothering us about it, and Mackeroth doesn't tell him he's going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Sight wrote:
Totally forgot I posted this thread. However, I'd like to state a couple things. Just because they've been nagging at me for awhile--

Mackeroth, I couldn't care less what your opinion on me is. Nor could I care any less about your (and I use the word your lightly) community thinks about me. See, when a group of players shows up on a server, and immediately becomes the dominant population, they seem to get this dominant attitude. Much like yours did. Using Xray Clients, bickering, claiming supremacy, attempting to grief other factions, etc.. The reason you were banned specifically. As I stated before, you aren't welcome on our server. You just simply aren't, no one wants you on here. None of the players appreciate what you brought to our friendly little community, and have each in turn raised concern over the matter.

Fr0st, I think what you're doing for this project is amazing. I personally am heading to a career in Game Design and Art and I'm looking forward to learning coding, much like yourself. In my opinion, you get far too little credit. From what I see, this is your mod. Not Mackeroth's mod. You put all the work into it, you take time out of your schedule to work on something for free, and you don't seem to care much about what peoples' opinions are on how fast or accurately you work. You simply do what you need to do, or rather what you want to do.

As for the Hyperlite. Well, honestly. I don't have much to say to you besides the fact that you're pretty useless when it comes to griefing.

I was planning on destroying Evlalance, I was talked out of it, but I still stole a bunch of stuff. And I Xrayed and flew around all the time on your server, which sucks BTW.

With love.

Hyperlite.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Keon wrote:
Tiel wrote:

How about this:

Altera: Gone. Forget about it. I might come on Solaris, I will just be a factionless nomad.

Then Sight doesn't keep bothering us about it, and Mackeroth doesn't tell him he's going to kill him.

Sight isn't bringing up the subject...he just wanted to know why Mackeroth decided to go and do that for no apparent reason. Then mackeroth responded, then Sight replied to that response, and you know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Last_Jedi_Standing
Last_Jedi_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Locked. Too much drama/anger. Solaris seems to be a really touchy subject.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Really, the only thing I'm upset about is the fact that they deleted 40+ hours of my life (and probably another 80+ combined from the rest of you). If I could have a schematic for the base, then I would sleep easier.
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Really, the only thing I'm upset about is the fact that they deleted 40+ hours of my life (and probably another 80+ combined from the rest of you). If I could have a schematic for the base, then I would sleep easier.

But you can't cause it's gone. There's a new faction there. Another dumb one.

Anyways, I think it is safe to say that Sight may have problems with us in the future. To avoid these, how about we forget about it.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 am

Keon wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

Anyways, I think it is safe to say that Sight may have problems with us in the future. To avoid these, how about we forget about it.

I think this may be the first group we've actually managed to make an enemy with. Congratulations, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:27 am

The Doctor wrote:
Keon wrote:
The Doctor wrote:

I think this may be the first group we've actually managed to make an enemy with. Congratulations, everyone!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAyYYYYYYY!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Curiousity   Out of Curiousity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Curiousity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: