Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

CraftStudio

Go down 
+14
The Schmetterling
ACH0225
small502
Delta
torrentialAberration
Last_Jedi_Standing
bsb23
Tiel+
blockman42
hyperlite
Keon
Caramell
Iv121
fr0stbyte124
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

CraftStudio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:10 am

Fr0stbyte, does your account happen to be called: "AyeAyeLtd"?
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:58 am

I haven't gotten an account yet. Are there already other aye-ayes on the scene?

Tiel wrote:
So what are the restrictions on the demo?
Can't export, can't compile games. Though the export thing is kind of a moot point because exporting to Minecraft is still a WIP.

Last edited by fr0stbyte124 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:04 am

Not sure if want.

It looks powerful but sorta restricted in its scope. I think I'll buy it for the kicks, been meaning to make some sort of Minecraft strategy game anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
Dux Tell31

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:34 pm

WOW, got to try this!

Hope it works on a Mac...

-EDIT-
Y U NO HAVE MAC SUPPORT!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Because Macs suck, that's why rabbit
Back to top Go down
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
blockman42

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 am

Director Tell31 wrote:
WOW, got to try this!

Hope it works on a Mac...

-EDIT-
Y U NO HAVE MAC SUPPORT!!! Crying or Very sad

Why would you play games on a mac??
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:05 am

Tiel wrote:

Tiel, I use both Macs and PCs. They both have their problems, but I've never had a Mac randomly have a disk crash while playing Minecraft. Plus, Macs come with built-in wireless, cameras, monitors (well, the iMac does anyway), disk-drive, and many others, meaning that a fully-functioning and reasonably powerful computer needs only 1 cord (for power), all the rest is wireless or built-in. The entire point of Macs is simplicity. That is why they succeed where Microsoft- more is better- fail.

Here are some good examples of why I think Macs are better:

I install the Wacom Tablet on the Windows computer. I need to load in the disk, register it online, accept the terms and agreements, and then wait for it too install for half an hour while I play Minecraft (on the other computer). I plug the same tablet into the Mac and it works straight away, no questions asked.

I boot up the Windows computer. When it is working properly, it takes a good 2 minuets to load, then another 2 minutes of intense lag while it goes through all the start-up programs. I boot up the Mac, and it is done within 30 seconds.

The default Mac text editor (I believe it is just called TextEdit) has proper formatting: sizing, colouring, a range of fonts, paragraphing and spacing. With Notepad, Window's default, you are lucky if you can change the font.

I could think of more, but I have better things to do with my life.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 am

The Doctor wrote:
Tiel wrote:

Tiel, I use both Macs and PCs. They both have their problems, but I've never had a Mac randomly have a disk crash while playing Minecraft. Plus, Macs come with built-in wireless, cameras, monitors (well, the iMac does anyway), disk-drive, and many others, meaning that a fully-functioning and reasonably powerful computer needs only 1 cord (for power), all the rest is wireless or built-in. The entire point of Macs is simplicity. That is why they succeed where Microsoft- more is better- fail.

I install the Wacom Tablet on the Windows computer. I need to load in the disk, register it online, accept the terms and agreements, and then wait for it too install for half an hour while I play Minecraft (on the other computer). I plug the same tablet into the Mac and it works straight away, no questions asked.

I boot up the Windows computer. When it is working properly, it takes a good 2 minuets to load, then another 2 minutes of intense lag while it goes through all the start-up programs. I boot up the Mac, and it is done within 30 seconds.

The default Mac text editor (I believe it is just called TextEdit) has proper formatting: sizing, colouring, a range of fonts, paragraphing and spacing. With Notepad, Window's default, you are lucky if you can change the font.

I think you missed my rabbit emoticon there, that indicated it was but a light-hearted jest.

However, if you wish to wage OS wars I'd be more than happy to oblige you, in offtopic, of course.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:42 am

Tiel wrote:
The Doctor wrote:
Tiel wrote:

I think you missed my rabbit emoticon there, that indicated it was but a light-hearted jest.

However, if you wish to wage OS wars I'd be more than happy to oblige you, in offtopic, of course.

I know it was a light-hearted jest, but I still found it offensive.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:52 am

A thread has been made in Offtopic, then.

I also find it silly that one could possibly be affronted by someone insulting their favorite brand of pc, it is just a computer after all Wink
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:56 am

Tiel wrote:
A thread has been made in Offtopic, then.

I also find it silly that one could possibly be affronted by someone insulting their favorite brand of pc, it is just a computer after all Wink

That's debatable.

I look forward to our argument.
Back to top Go down
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
fr0stbyte124

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Here's a better idea. All y'all need to stop playing Minecraft on laptops and join the desktop gaming master race.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:41 pm

I was considering building a desktop, but it's nice to be able to game wherever and whenever the **** you want, rather than being confined to a chair all day.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:52 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Here's a better idea. All y'all need to stop playing Minecraft on laptops and join the desktop gaming master race.

Send me the money for a desktop (or one itself) and I will happily join you.

Until then I will play on my laptop with an integrated graphics card.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:03 pm

hyperlite wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

+1

Give me $1,000 (USD) and i will join until then i will use my laptop.

this is just the same as techne. (or at least from what I've seen.)
Back to top Go down
http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:12 pm

arsln100 wrote:
hyperlite wrote:
fr0stbyte124 wrote:

+1

Give me $1,000 (USD) and i will join until then i will use my laptop.

this is just the same as techne. (or at least from what I've seen.)

CraftStudio - Page 2 Tumblr_m8a2gj9a0W1qls4rio2_500

It's a game engine, not a 3d modeler. The only reason fr0st made this post is because the maker of it is working on a Minecraft exporter where people can take their creations in the game engine's 3d tool and put them into a format usable by modders.

Secondly, you don't need 1k for a decent desktop. You can easily build one with gaming-tier specs for under 700 dollars.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:21 pm

I don't want to build one, and I want to run games on highest settings, not medium. I stand at ~$1000 for a good pc.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Well then you're screwed. The only way you're not going to get charged 200+ more than what the hardware is worth is through building.
Back to top Go down
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
hyperlite

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Then I am correct at $1000 for a decent pc.
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:34 pm

You'll get 1000 for an average PC.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:48 pm

small revision $10,582 (USD) for my computer.

and i was unnaware it was a game engine. it looks like a <CENSORED> modeler!
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 pm

But it doesn't have the Retina Display!

Anyway, back on topic:

I have no idea how to actually create a model with this program. Can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:52 pm

And here I thought you knew everything Laughing
Back to top Go down
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
Delta

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:53 pm

mac id be happy to help!

Last edited by arsln100 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:01 pm

arsln100 wrote:
Case: Corsair Obsidian Series 800D Full Tower Gaming Case w/ 4x SATA Hot-Swap Drive Bays & Side-Panel Window [+217]
Laser Engraving: None
Laser Engraving Message:
Internal USB Extension Module: NZXT Internal USB 6-PORT Expansion Module + USB Bluetooth 2.X EDR Dongle with Led Light Thumb Size [+29]
Neon Light Upgrade: Flexible LED Interior Light Strip [+19] (Red Color)
Extra Case Fan Upgrade: Maximum Enermax 120MM Case Cooling Fans for selected case (Maximum Silent Operation) [+29] (500-1,200 RPM T.B. Silence Black Color with Red LED Twister Bearing 8-14 dBA)
Noise Reduction Technology: Sound Absorbing Foam on Side, Top And Bottom panels [+29]
Power Supply Gasket [+5]
Anti-Vibration Fan Mounts [+9]
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 (All Venom OC Certified) [+114]
Freebies: FREE! Tribes: Ascend Promo Pack ($60 value)
Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel [+29]
Venom Boost Fast And Efficient Factory Overclocking: Extreme OC (Extreme Overclock 20% or more) [+49]
Cooling Fan: Asetek 510LC Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Enhanced Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) (Dual Enermax Enlobal Silent High Performance 120MM Fans (Push-Pull) [+29])
Coolant for Cyberpower Xtreme Hydro Water Cooling Kits: Standard Coolant
Motherboard: [4-Way CrossFireX/SLI] ASUS P8Z77-V Premium Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Lucid Virtu MVP, Wi-Fi GO! Thunderbolt, On-Board 32GB mSATA SSD, Dual Intel GbLAN, 4x PCIe 3.0 x16 & 2x PCIe x1 (All Venom OC Certified) [+422]
Freebies: None
Intel Smart Response Technology for Z77: 60 GB Intel 520 Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s - 550 MB/s Read & 520 MB/s Write [+99] (Single Drive)
Memory: 32GB (8GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory [+366] (Corsair Vengeance [+63])
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 4GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Dual GPU Video Card [+999] (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
Freebies: [Back-To-School Gameon Sale!] on all EVGA GeForce Video Cards [-50]
Video Card 2: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 4GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Dual GPU Video Card [+1053] (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA)
Video Card 3: None
Power Supply Upgrade: 1,600 Watts – LEPA G1600 80 Plus Gold Certified Modular Power Supply [+271]
Hard Drive: 1TB Gaming Western Digital VelociRaptor 10,000RPM SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache WD1000DHTZ [+203] (1TB x 4 (2TB Capacity) Raid 0+1 Extreme Performance with Data Security [+906])
Data Hard Drive: 1TB Gaming Western Digital VelociRaptor 10,000RPM SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache WD1000DHTZ [+302] (Single Drive)
Hard Drive Cooling Fan: Vigor iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System [+21] (3 x Systems [+42])
External Hard Drive (USB3.0/2.0/eSATA): None
USB Flash Drive: None
Optical Drive: LG 14X Internal Super Multi Blu-Ray Rewriter [+79] (Black Color)
Optical Drive 2: LG 14X Internal Super Multi Blu-Ray Rewriter [+99] (Black Color)
Sound: ASUS Xonar Essence ST 24-bit 192KHz PCI Sound Card [+199]
3D Vision Glasses: NVIDIA 3D Vision 2 Glasses [Require 3D Ready Display to get 3D] [+199]
LCD Monitor: 32" Widescreen 1920x1080 Sceptre E320BV-FHDD LED 3DTV w/ Built-in Speakers, VGA & HDMI-Input [+427]
2nd Monitor: 32" Widescreen 1920x1080 Sceptre E320BV-FHDD LED 3DTV w/ Built-in Speakers, VGA & HDMI-Input [+427]
3rd Monitor: 32" Widescreen 1920x1080 Sceptre E320BV-FHDD LED 3DTV w/ Built-in Speakers, VGA & HDMI-Input [+427]
Speakers: Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System [+239]
Network: Intel Pro Gigabite 10/100/1000 Network Card [+34]
Keyboard: Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard w/ LCD Display [+170]
Mouse: Tt eSports Black Gaming Mouse [+34]
Mouse Pad: Razer Vespula Dual Sided Gaming Mouse Mat [+31]
Razer Scarab Expert Hard Gaming Mouse Pad 350mm x 250mm x 3mm [+31]
Tt eSports Dasher Gaming Pad [+15]
Tt eSports Conkor Gaming Mouse Pad [+16]
Gaming Gear: Avermedia Live Gamer HD 1080p Capture and Streaming Hardware Encoder Card [+229]
Logitech Flight System G940 [+319]
Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard [+79]
Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel [+132]
Tt eSports Gaming Glove [+15]
Logitech Gamepad F310 [+27]
Extra Thermal Display: NZXT Sentry LX Aluminum High Performance Fan Control, Clock, & Temperature Display [+69]
Wireless 802.11B/G Network Card: None
External Wireless Network Card: * ASUS USB-N53 802.11a/b/g/n 300Mbps Dual-Band Wireless N300 USB Adapter [+49]
Wireless 802.11 B/G/N Access Point: None
Bluetooth: None
Flash Media Reader/Writer: INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer (BLACK COLOR)
Video Camera: Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 [+103]
Headset: ASUS Vulcan ANC Active-Noise-Cancelling Pro Gaming Headset [+129]
Tt eSports Shock Gaming Headset Bass Enhancement, Foldable Design, In-Line Control Box Noise Cancelling Mic & Gold Plated 3.5mm Plug (White Color) [+48]
Tt eSports SHOCK SPIN Gaming Headset (Black Color) [+61]
Cable: 10-FT HDMI v1.4 Cable Type-A Male to Male High Speed Cable [+10] (1 piece)
Power Protection: * OPTI-UPS TS2250B 2000VA/1200W Uninterruptible Power Supply [+209]
IEEE1394 Card: IEEE 1394 CARD AND DRIVER [+19]
Internal USB Port: Internal USB 3.0 4-Port Hub [+29]
USB Port: PPA External 4-Port USB 2.0 Silver Star Hub [+12]
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 7 Ultimate [+209] (64-bit Edition)
Media Center Remote Control & TV Tuner: None
Office Suite: Microsoft® Office® 2010 Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher + Access) [+299]
Games: Diablo III Game [+60]
Ultra Care Option: Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+19]
Cooler Master Thermal Fusion 400 Extreme Performance CPU - Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation [+10]
Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System [+19]
Service: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Rush Service: NO; READY TO SHIP IN 10~15 BUSINESS DAYS

Half the stuff there you don't even need...

Be logical, are you ever going to save up 10k for a PC? If you're dead set on getting a PC construct it yourself, don't get it from one of these 'builder' websites, they just overcharge for the parts. The whole selection thing is a novelty if anything, one would be much better off foraging for parts on Newegg.

One thing I'd like to point out is that you really, really don't need to go above a 660/560 if you're going nVidia, those pack enough horsepower to do all the necessary stuff. Anything above that means you're trying to compensate for something. In any case, it'd be smarter and easier on the wallet to go AMD, they're neck to neck with nVidia as far as horsepower is concerned.

It just seems like you just took the most expensive options on the selector, added a few games and called it a day. If that's how you're thinking you should just get a Mac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CraftStudio   CraftStudio - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CraftStudio
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: