Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Tiel+

Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash?   Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Long story short, I'm learning to animate/model more comprehensively for a pet project. Basically a Star-Trek-esque sci fi series. Ship movement and such, as well as plot, can be handled by me fairly easily on my lonesome, but I don't think I'm good enough to portray characters realistically, and even if I did most 3D cartoons are too corny for what I'm envisioning. The idea is that characters themselves and interiors will be represented in cartoon form.

Now, I could probably learn myself but it'd be tedious balancing two forms of art, never mind making 30 mins of each by myself. So, does anyone here have any experience with Flash, or other cartoon program?
Back to top Go down
Keon
Keon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash?   Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 am

Lord Tiel wrote:
Long story short, I'm learning to animate/model more comprehensively for a pet project. Basically a Star-Trek-esque sci fi series. Ship movement and such, as well as plot, can be handled by me fairly easily on my lonesome, but I don't think I'm good enough to portray characters realistically, and even if I did most 3D cartoons are too corny for what I'm envisioning. The idea is that characters themselves and interiors will be represented in cartoon form.

Now, I could probably learn myself but it'd be tedious balancing two forms of art, never mind making 30 mins of each by myself. So, does anyone here have any experience with Flash, or other cartoon program?
I does. But not much. What do you want? Also, do you want 3d or 2d?
Back to top Go down
Tiel+
Tiel+

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash?   Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:44 am

2D.

Essentially the task consists of drawing the characters and appropriate backgrounds and then animating them according to the script. While I'm not looking for super-realistically-meticulous stuff it has to be at least moderately detailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash?   Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone here have skill with Adobe Flash?
Page 1 of 1