Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 

THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ectrimble20
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:32 pm

win for me!! w00T!

**this post has been edited to remove any potential "humor" that may have been detected for your safety**

Last edited by ectrimble20 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 pm

ectrimble20 wrote:
win for me!! w00T!

I don't think that sort of nonsense is necessary. Either write something to do with ships or I'll delete this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Plus, I was the one who requested this forum in the first place, so... yeah. I win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ectrimble20
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:48 pm

really doc? did you lose your sense of humor or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 pm

He never had one. Neutral <- Doc

Anyway, what exactly is the purpose of this new board? It's not about how ship design should be done but what has already been done? What the heck does that mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 pm

On my profile, did you read my "humor"? It said:

Humor is for mortals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ectrimble20
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Well, if you want useful stuff, and not "ZOMG I need to design an X-wing", then we should discuss the foundations of how a ship should be constructed, not what kinda ship I wanna make. Like the technical back end of how a ship needs to be laid out and constructed in order for it to work with the game engine.

And on a side note, the forum in general needs to be restructured or just scraped and redone. At this point there's like 30+ topics in the "ideas" area that are just "I saw this on sci-fi, put it in ur mod" topics that are pointless and won't happen or have crazy ideas. You know what, better yet, we need an Area 52, where I can post crap that actually makes programming sense that will actually be added to the mod.

Oh, and if we want to get technical Doc, Shiva was first. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Haha, ectrimble doesn't have access to Area 52. What a noob.

And yeah, we really need to restructure this place. It's too ambiguous what goes where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
He never had one. Neutral <- Doc

Anyway, what exactly is the purpose of this new board? It's not about how ship design should be done but what has already been done? What the heck does that mean?

This is a place for discussion about or creations, specifically ships. So we can co-ordinate efforts to build larger vessels, or distribute the maps/ schematics for smaller ships. Essentially a pace for showing off what we've made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiva
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 pm

I thought it was simple - "if you've built a ship in Minecraft or drew up a design to put in minecraft, put it here".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Shiva wrote:
I thought it was simple - "if you've built a ship in Minecraft or drew up a design to put in minecraft, put it here".

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm

ectrimble20 wrote:
win for me!! w00T!

**this post has been edited to remove any potential "humor" that may have been detected for your safety**

No. Just... Just... No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:25 pm

ectrimble20 wrote:
. You know what, better yet, we need an Area 52, where I can post crap that actually makes programming sense that will actually be added to the mod.

While your at it, can whoever(if anyone does) gives ectrimble acess to Area 52 give me acess too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiva
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:45 pm

ectrimble20 wrote:
Well, if you want useful stuff, and not "ZOMG I need to design an X-wing", then we should discuss the foundations of how a ship should be constructed, not what kinda ship I wanna make. Like the technical back end of how a ship needs to be laid out and constructed in order for it to work with the game engine.

And on a side note, the forum in general needs to be restructured or just scraped and redone. At this point there's like 30+ topics in the "ideas" area that are just "I saw this on sci-fi, put it in ur mod" topics that are pointless and won't happen or have crazy ideas. You know what, better yet, we need an Area 52, where I can post crap that actually makes programming sense that will actually be added to the mod.

You can post that in 51. It's what it's there for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://futurecraft.forumotion.com
Buggy1997123
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Shiva wrote:
ectrimble20 wrote:

You can post that in 51. It's what it's there for.
Im pretty sure neither me or ect can acess area 51.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ectrimble20
DEV
DEV

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Oh I can indeed access A51. I was just pretending that we had a mythical Area 52 to confuse everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grand Imperial Thunder
Infantry
Infantry

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:47 am

I FOUND HIM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 pm

ectrimble20 wrote:
Oh I can indeed access A51. I was just pretending that we had a mythical Area 52 to confuse everyone.

I AM NOT CONFUSED!!!

http://futurecraftforums.tk/forum/viewforum.php?f=9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:08 pm

ectrimble20 wrote:
sorry, but there actually is an area 52...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Can't we rather have an Area 42? Much better number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE   

Back to top Go down

THIS POST HAS BEEN MODIFIED FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE
Page 1 of 1