Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Server Stuff

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 22
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Server Stuff   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:37 am

Random server stuff that's been built.


Me messing about:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:26 pm

I noticed that BSG diorama... Can I get everyone o put a sign with their name on what they are building?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 22
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Look at the old-style basestar. Me name be on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 pm

It was more directed at the person who built right below the spawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 22
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

The United Factions

And escort fighters...?
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 22
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Error, Jack, and Catson crewing a Commonwealth bomber

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Hahahahahahaha nice shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 727
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 105
Location : omnipresent

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:43 pm

I blinked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 22
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:44 pm

You had a helmet. No big deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:24 pm

I've done something sneaky in the UF building, first one to find it gets a prize Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2011-12-07
Age : 22
Location : Look up.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Changed the Speaker sign or possibly removed the "Chicken Killer" glass thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:57 am

Commander Error wrote:
Changed the Speaker sign or possibly removed the "Chicken Killer" glass thing?

I did removed the chicken killer glass thing and tell did the sign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Lol, keep looking. I did the fountain in the UF room while I was online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 19
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:50 pm

You can take pics of my stuff, and you should take pics of the UF building ( assuming its not destroyed).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You can take pics of my stuff, and you should take pics of the UF building ( assuming its not destroyed).
"assuming"? No one outside this forum has perms so I doubt it will be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You can take pics of my stuff, and you should take pics of the UF building ( assuming its not destroyed).
"assuming"? No one outside this forum has perms so I doubt it will be.

Well it does have a giant tnt blob over it.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Keon wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You can take pics of my stuff, and you should take pics of the UF building ( assuming its not destroyed).
"assuming"? No one outside this forum has perms so I doubt it will be.

Well it does have a giant tnt blob over it.

So I have been made aware. It was likely completely wiped out. But I'm glad it was a project that was made in a day and not someone's ship that take much more time to make.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
Keon wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You can take pics of my stuff, and you should take pics of the UF building ( assuming its not destroyed).
"assuming"? No one outside this forum has perms so I doubt it will be.

Well it does have a giant tnt blob over it.

So I have been made aware. It was likely completely wiped out. But I'm glad it was a project that was made in a day and not someone's ship that take much more time to make.

It was at least the size of a ship. And most likely more work than one. 3 man-days I would say. Did you check to see if you have a backup?

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avenger_7
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Flying my logic bomber.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Keon wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Keon wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You can take pics of my stuff, and you should take pics of the UF building ( assuming its not destroyed).
"assuming"? No one outside this forum has perms so I doubt it will be.

Well it does have a giant tnt blob over it.

So I have been made aware. It was likely completely wiped out. But I'm glad it was a project that was made in a day and not someone's ship that take much more time to make.

It was at least the size of a ship. And most likely more work than one. 3 man-days I would say. Did you check to see if you have a backup?
I did not have backups enabled as the build permission control should have been enough to prevent all but the most dedicated of griefers from gaining access.

Also, I put about 6 hours into some very intricate redstone work to make a pair of piston 'stair gates' with only two blocks of height to work with, so I am also affected by this. However, it is very easy to rebuild something once you have the general design principles memorized, so long as it isn't overly complex (and to be fair, at this point the UF building was not overly complex).

I am starting to do daily backups once this issue is resolved. We do have 30GB of hard drive, after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobtheshoeman
Newbie
Newbie


Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 21
Location : St. Paul MN

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Avenger underneath the fountain is a room with pumpkins and book shelves detailing the different wars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:04 am

bobtheshoeman wrote:
Avenger underneath the fountain is a room with pumpkins and book shelves detailing the different wars

Bob thats mine I put there it's for the O.S. so if need be I look for intel and find in one place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain stufuzzycat
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 826
Join date : 2012-05-02
Age : 19
Location : At my computer, pwning s*** up with my warfrigate

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:07 pm

You should also take pics of the battlefield Jack, Bob, and Methcat are making once the server is backup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You should also take pics of the battlefield Jack, Bob, and Methcat are making once the server is backup.

Main people working are me and Bob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACH0225
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2346
Join date : 2012-01-01
Location : I might be somewhere, I might not.

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Since its the week for the memorial for the Triiduy war, I will be working on a model of a battle in said war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
torrentialAberration
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 727
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 105
Location : omnipresent

PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Jack Root wrote:
Captain stufuzzycat wrote:
You should also take pics of the battlefield Jack, Bob, and Methcat are making once the server is backup.

Main people working are me and Bob.

I didn't have access to my computer for the last few days. But I do now and I'll take back control and work on it once the server is back up. How much was completed before the supermegagrief?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Server Stuff   

Back to top Go down
 
Server Stuff
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» we are renting with dedicated server co-lo in USA & UK
» VPS with relay server based PC2Phone & mobile dialer at $499
» ..::Dedicated server Rent With Voip Switch::..
» HOW TO RUN SERVER AUTOMATICALLY IN ECLIPSE USING SELENIUM RC
» Selenium RC with Google Chrome on Windows server 2008

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Server Stuff-
Jump to: