Futurecraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

The Futurecraft Commonwealth

Go down 
+4
Keon
Soul of Jack
Caramell
Commander Error
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

The Futurecraft Commonwealth Empty
PostSubject: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:54 pm

Spoiler:

The Futurecraft Commonwealth (hereafter referred to as "FCCW") is a peaceful faction centered on the planet Stellam Lupus. The leading race are humans, and much of the nation's focus is on expanding their vast scientific knowledge and exploring space. They maintain science outposts on over 20 worlds and hold relations with most other United Factions nations.

The Commonwealth, while they will do anything to avoid a fight, are still very capable in battle. They routinely operate large, heavily armored and armed warships known as Battlestars, and operate a large starfighter fleet, in addition to planetary defenses. Stellam Lupus alone has over 10 surface-to-space Ion Cannons and all colonies of over 100,000 population have at least 1, usually 2.

However, the Commonwealth's greatest strength is it's sheer knowledge. When fusion plants were developed, enabling FTL drives and star travel, scientists were placed aboard every outbound vessel, and since then, the single largest employed thoughout the nation is the goverment-run Stellam Scientia company.

The FCCW is always ready to welcome new members, however, one must be aware of some basic laws set in place.

In layman's terms:
1. Murder is illigal.
2. Violence is illigal, unless goverment sanctioned.
3. Breaking any law WILL result in deportation from FCCW space.

Rank System
Spoiler:

I hold the permanant position of Commander-in-Chief of the Army and Fleet Admiral of the Navy.

Thank you for visiting,
-Prime Minister TheScattmann

Last edited by Commander Error on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caramell
Sergeant
Sergeant
Caramell

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:49 pm

I see you are mostly interested in science, just as the Technotronics.

May I suggest scientific negotiations, and maybe a science outpost on Technoma, if you haven't already got one?
And maybe we could give you some scientific help?
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:22 pm

The O.S. look forward to being an ally.

-Jack Root

Last edited by Jack Root on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Keon

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:30 pm

The overlords? Great way to set yourself up for a fall.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Keon wrote:
The overlords? Great way to set yourself up for a fall.

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:38 am

What kind of government system do you have?
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Democracy, but the President is permanant unless voted out by the Senate.

To prevent us getting idiots, I serve (permanantly) as the Prime Minister, 2iC to the Commonwealth.

And sure, I don't see any problem with stationing a science ship in Technotronics space.

(Science ships are unarmed, soz we all know.)
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:30 pm

We would be willing to have an alliance with this commonwealth.

However, our homeworld is inaccessable at the moment, for we keep it hidden inside the Galactic Core's event horizon to keep it safe. How? We cancel out the gravity field around the planet, and the massive core is strong enough to keep it powered indefinitely. Our ships can enter it, with the same technology, but yours, however, may not.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:15 pm

I can get a ship in there. Give me precise orbital coordinates.

I can jump a ship into orbit.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 pm

In orbit of the Core, but the world is inside the Event Horizon of the Supermassive Black Hole in the galactic core.

Other than that, Coordinates are 0,0,0

The Supermassive black hole has lesser tidal pull than the other, stellar mass black holes. Therefore, it doesn't require as much energy to cancel out the gravity field and enter safely. Materials are either siphoned off from the singularity or taken from objects falling in from outside. Especially those LJS throws in.

I will be drawing a representation of the planet and uploading it, so be patient.
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Ok...adjust coords se I don't end up in your planetary core. And pl0x add gravity wells when you do get the image up.

Commonwealth Home System
Jump points are marked with red stars. Gray circles are gravity wells. Black are planets and moons.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Alright, area representation.

Spoiler:
Light gray represents gravity wells. Dark gray represents gravity exceeding standard sub-light engine acceleration. Red represents event horizon.
Black is the singularity. Yellow represents surrounding stars, and the green and brown dots are planets. NeoRome is in blue. Stars are the safest jump points.

Coordinates are -0.005, 0.08, 0.01, X Y Z Axis. This will warp you in our outer shipyard.

Also note, that NeoRome is not a conventional planet... It's core was converted into a massive fusion core, such as one in a star, and what remains of the continents hover in geo-synchronous orbit around it. They are connected by a metal frame grid which house the various industry and equipment necessary to sustain the planet's stability, and the continent's location balances the weight distribution. Continents are for population and other tasks.

If I get the time, I may draw some concept art for it, illustrating it. This will help with the picture.
Back to top Go down
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
The Schmetterling

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:29 am

Fenway wrote:
Alright, area representation.

Spoiler:
Light gray represents gravity wells. Dark gray represents gravity exceeding standard sub-light engine acceleration. Red represents event horizon.
Black is the singularity. Yellow represents surrounding stars, and the green and brown dots are planets. NeoRome is in blue. Stars are the safest jump points.

Coordinates are -0.005, 0.08, 0.01, X Y Z Axis. This will warp you in our outer shipyard.

Also note, that NeoRome is not a conventional planet... It's core was converted into a massive fusion core, such as one in a star, and what remains of the continents hover in geo-synchronous orbit around it. They are connected by a metal frame grid which house the various industry and equipment necessary to sustain the planet's stability, and the continent's location balances the weight distribution. Continents are for population and other tasks.

If I get the time, I may draw some concept art for it, illustrating it. This will help with the picture.

How is it within the event horizon?
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:41 am

The Eggman Empire does not approve this nation.
Prepare for Battle!
Back to top Go down
ACH0225
General
General
ACH0225

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:09 am

Meh.

I suppose the rest of us will watch you kill each other on public TV.
Back to top Go down
Ivan2006
General
General
Ivan2006

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:15 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
Meh.

I suppose the rest of us will watch you kill each other on public TV.

What?

Hey, man, this is space, not Panem!
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Yeah. I'll be there broadcasting it.
Back to top Go down
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
Soul of Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:36 pm

We will enjoy watching die.Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
Hierarch Fenway

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:20 pm

How is it within the event horizon you ask? Well, we have 5 gravity manipulation engines, one on each continent, that essentially minimize the gravity field of the Galactic Core to one of a Blue Giant. Then we use angular momentum to compensate for the rest of the gravity. The power needs are massive, and our fusion core, about a kilometer wide in the center of the planet, uses 75% of it's capacity fueling these gravity manipulators. And that, is a lot. The core's usable energy is about 50% the total output of a yellow dwarf. Hydrogen-Hydrogen fusion makes it all possible.

And if the Eggman empire attacks us, so be it. We will have egg-salad for breakfast!
Back to top Go down
Commander Error
Sergeant
Sergeant
Commander Error

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Added ranking system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Futurecraft Commonwealth   The Futurecraft Commonwealth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Futurecraft Commonwealth
Page 1 of 1