Futurecraft Forums

A forum dedicated to communication and innovation!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome, one and all, to the Futurecraft Forums!

Share | 
 

 Insane mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Formedoubly
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 20
Location : In the Narbear capital

PostSubject: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:45 pm

3D Character models affraid http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/330708-realms-of-argoth-expansion-info-update-3rd-may-new-skeleton-model/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Problem it's not exactly minecraft anymore. Minecraft should remain minecraft- cubic constructible world. This simplistic style is part of the game. How ridiculous it won't sound but the more realistic people try to make it the more it looks like a game from the 90's .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:11 pm

This is true, it looks like Elder Scrolls 2 there. Came out in 1996.

Edit: May look like 3 at some points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fr0stbyte124
Super Developrator
Super Developrator
avatar

Posts : 1835
Join date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Lol, how is it that adding more detail to a game like Minecraft makes it look so much worse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:54 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Lol, how is it that adding more detail to a game like Minecraft makes it look so much worse?


The Minecraft we know is the low res, voxel based game where you break blocks and make stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
blockman42
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 938
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : in my office designing new ships

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:56 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:
Lol, how is it that adding more detail to a game like Minecraft makes it look so much worse?

who knew?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 pm

I like it.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:02 pm

No you don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keon
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 3075
Join date : 2012-01-17
Location : Hahahaha.

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Yes I do. I mean, look at it. The doors open. The decorations. It's amazing.

_________________
fr0stbyte124 wrote:
You know, I was thinking we should have a 3D crafting grid for complex recipes, but Kielaran is right: why have three dimensions when you can have six? Truly I don't know how we ever got by with a measly two.


Mackeroth? wrote:
Now, if Fr0stbyte wrote that, someone would make a sig, guaranteed. So what are you going to do now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyperlite
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 1529
Join date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:48 pm

I HATE it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 19
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:13 pm

hyperlite wrote:
No you don't.

Love and tolerate!



On topic:

:'( Minecraft gives me an out of memory error when I load a small bedrock world (presumably due to the mod as it dose not do that when the mod is not installed)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://arsln100.forumotion.com
Tiel+
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
Lord/Lady Rear Admiral 1st
avatar

Posts : 5497
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 20
Location : AFK

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 am

Iv121 wrote:
Problem it's not exactly minecraft anymore. Minecraft should remain minecraft- cubic constructible world. This simplistic style is part of the game. How ridiculous it won't sound but the more realistic people try to make it the more it looks like a game from the 90's .

Oh, shut up. You have absolutely no authority to dictate what and what isn't a bloody game open to any sort of modification. So, please, shut the hell up and go back to northern Canada where your kind belong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:06 am

WTH ? I'm glad OFC that you put such as high significance on my posts and reply to the oldest reply in this thread , but you miscalculated my location a bit Smile . I'm a bit more Southern to North Canada, actually I've never seen snow in my country Razz .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soul of Jack
Infantry
Infantry
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : In the Baile System.

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:07 am

Lord Tiel wrote:
Iv121 wrote:
Problem it's not exactly minecraft anymore. Minecraft should remain minecraft- cubic constructible world. This simplistic style is part of the game. How ridiculous it won't sound but the more realistic people try to make it the more it looks like a game from the 90's .

Oh, shut up. You have absolutely no authority to dictate what and what isn't a bloody game open to any sort of modification. So, please, shut the hell up and go back to northern Canada where your kind belong.

No you shut up.This is not Minecraft we build with blocks.We don't have 3D character models we have block heads.That Thing is not Minecraft good sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iv121
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2396
Join date : 2012-02-05
Age : 22
Location : -> HERE ! <-

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:10 am

Hey guys calm down, I even made a funny comment (I hope Shocked ) to calm things down.
You forced my hand on this one guys ... Deploying measures in 3 ... 2... 1...


Spoiler:
 


See ? Cuteness and good words can solve problems Smile

BTW don't attempt any bold moves couse I have a full stock:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Deploying [Anti_Furry_Melee_High_Speed_Combat_Droid]
Spoiler:
 
...
Furries eliminated (2.342130921s)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hierarch Fenway
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 1196
Join date : 2011-10-26
Location : |]||o|{o}-H--X-)|(

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Deploying anti-everything Quadraxis... 3.... 2... Ah, counting to three takes too long. I'll go on 1. 1!

Spoiler:
 

Mecha-Sonic Eliminated. Consumed by anti-matter. 23 Seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:27 am

Fenway wrote:
Deploying anti-everything Quadraxis... 3.... 2... Ah, counting to three takes too long. I'll go on 1. 1!

Spoiler:
 

Mecha-Sonic Eliminated. Consumed by anti-matter. 23 Seconds.

Deploying Annoyance eliminater E-123b
Spoiler:
 
Quadraxis eliminated (11.3294732s)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dux Tell31
Recruit
Recruit
avatar

Posts : 378
Join date : 2012-01-05
Location : That is out of the question

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:29 pm

Deploying Tiel in 3....2....1....

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivan2006
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2096
Join date : 2012-05-08
Age : 19
Location : The Dungeon.

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:35 am

Director Tell31 wrote:
Deploying Tiel in 3....2....1....

Spoiler:
 
All Units to Battlestations!
Alert Red!
Release E-1 to 2000!
Ready Eclipse Cannon!
Load the Ultimate Annahilator!
Fire the EAB!
Activate Mass Robotization Device!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Schmetterling
DEV
DEV
avatar

Posts : 3123
Join date : 2011-08-31
Location : I'm a butterfly.

PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:52 am

Deploying Avatar of Mackeroth in 3... 2... 1...




Spoiler:
 


Get back on topic or burn!

_________________



Noli timere tenebras quam lucem, id est tortor.


Spoiler:
 



Mackeroth est abiit. Hinc abiit, et misit me in profundum subconscious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Insane mod   

Back to top Go down
 
Insane mod
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Migraine hypochondria
» Meet the most nerdy insane person ever!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Futurecraft Forums :: General Area :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: